21. Abusive Shane Clarke x reader x Dustin Brooks

Enjoy 😊!
" It was an accident Shane didn't mean to throw his skate board at you, he was having a really bad day and besides he was aiming for the wall right? Not you." You said repeating it over and over in your head as you placed the ice over your heavily bruised eye. The pain on your eye wasn't as close to the pain in your heart as you gazed at the broken photo hanging on the wall where Shane's board had made an impact.

Shane was never like this he was sweet, goofy , and most of all gentle, yet for the past few months you've noticed a difference in him. He was more rougher and demanding anytime You said no or refused it made him more and more angrier. It all began one night where he had lost a skating competition and completely went bizark. He first began to beat himself about his skills you on the other hand tried to calm him down but it was no use and he soon turned his own anger onto you. " my skills were perfect the only thing that ruined it was you" he shouted jabbing his finger at you . You stood in disbelief " me what did I do?" , but that only made him angrier " what did you do! You were flirting with Dustin the entire time you caused me to be distracted" he yelled. Now you were angry " look Shane we win some and we lose some but you have no right to bl-" a slap echoed through the room before you could finish your sentence. " will you shut that whoring mouth of yours , you have no right to ever talk to me like that!" He screamed in your face as you held your bruised cheek. The next morning Shane had apologized to you saying he had no right to blame you and he was so lucky to have a girlfriend like you. You dumb and naive made the worst decision to forgive him unknowingly realizing there would be a lot more apologies and pain along the way.

After reminiscing the past experience the door opened to Shane holding a first aid kit and a gift basket. "Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean it , you have every right to not forgive me but please let me try to help you" he said placing a new ice pack onto your eye. You hesitated a bit but gave in he also presented you with the gift basket including your favorite chocolates and a giant fluffy bear. " it's fine Shane I was in the way and you were really mad besides I can never be mad at you" you said wrapping him in a passionate kiss. When you pulled away Shane had reminded you that you and him were going to be hanging out with tori, Blake, cam, hunter, and of course Dustin. Shane wanted to cancel because of your bruised eye but you told him it didn't hurt anymore and you were going to do a smoky eyeshadow anyway. Shane had decided to head up stairs so he could get cleaned up first while you waited for your turn, after a bit phone had rang . picking it up you answered " hello who is this?" , soon a voice had appeared " is this y/n.  l/n it's doctor Gagarin" . " oh hi doctor Gagarin did my test come yet?" You asked , " yes the did and miss l/n you are 4weeks pregnant , the baby is in perfect health" doctor Gagarin beamed with excitement. After thanking and saying goodbye to the doctor you bursted into tears. You were having a baby a real baby and with Shane. You said Shane hesitantly " how am I going to tell Shane I'm pregnant, and how am I going to raise a baby in this environment I mean Shane would never hurt the baby not on purpose at least" you said worrying. Shane had come downs stairs all cleaned up but stopped to see you're worrying figure , " y/n what's wrong? " he asked with concern in his voice  you hesitated but spoke " Shane I'm pregnant". Shane stood for a bit before spinning you in the air " y/n that's awesome we're going to be a family"

You both got cleaned up with you wearing a T-shirt , some matching jeans  that made your ass look great (😏) and some black and white checkered vans, along with a smoky eyeshadow and you let your hair down. Shane walked in with his jaw dropped " cat got your tounge shaney" you said flipping your hair to the side. " how about we skip and you can just stay here with me and my little friend" Shane said snaking a arm around your waist. You not wanting to lie with him you refused " how about we go hangout with the others and when we come back I'm all yours?" You said yet Shane didn't get the message " y/n get on the bed right now!" He yelled. " Shane I said no!" Shane then punched you and began to kick your ribs and your head. " Shane please stop, please I'm begging you"  and then it all went black .