49. Aiden (Levi Weston) Romero x Reader

It took you months to save up at your small job at fast food joint but it finally paid off , you finally had enough money for the Levi Weston tickets. You giggled in glee as you threw on your outfit just some ripped jeans , a crop top and denim jacket, white sneakers , some clear lip gloss, and some earrings and a necklace. " perfect" you said as you twirled in the mirror, you then checked the clock grabbed your purse and of course tickets and head out catching a cab to the concert grounds. Once there you stared in awe of the amount of people there many you were sure of , boiling over with excitement to be in the same area of Levi Weston. "Levi weston" you thought to yourself you were going to be dancing and singing and simply being in the presence of your idol, "is this what heaven feels like" you thought to yourself. " All attendees of The Levi Weston concert please make your way to the building and make sure you have your ticket ready!" The loud speaker boomed snapping you out of your thoughts.

You soon followed the large crowed of people heading towards the building , your heart anticipating with excitement over the thought of meeting your idol. Once inside the building you noticed others pulling out their tickets some with regular tickets and other with vip tickets , " I wish I had a a vip ticket" you said sighing lightly as you pulled out your regular ticket. After a long dreadful waiting time you handed your ticket to the ticket bouncer who for some reason gave you a dirty look , he then rudely gave you back your ticket. " Hey what gives!?" You said raising an eyebrow. The ticket bouncer growled " no entry come back next time" he said folding his arm against his chest. " What do you mean no entry I paid a lot of money for this ticket now let me through!" You said loudly and this time everyone in the line turned to you and the bouncer , but you didn't care it took you months working at a fast food joints slaying over a hot grill getting grease in places you never thought you could have had this bouncer stopped you for no reason.

" This isn't fair" you sighed , " life isn't fair sweetheart it really isn't" the bouncer said chuckling. " please you got to let me through Levi Weston is my idol I've been waiting not to mention saving up for this day I'll do anything" you pleaded feeling a small lump in your throat . " Anything!?" The ticket bouncer said licking his lips profusely, you slowly backed away it all made sense now there wasn't anything wrong with your ticket he just wanted some little episode. " Don't tell me your refusing this babe simply because you want to get into her pants" a voice said and you and the bouncer turned to be met with Levi Weston , thee Levi Weston. The people behind you went wild they all were screaming and trying to push themselves towards Levi , but luckily his security team and a group of friends were shielding him. " All my amazing fan are you ready to have a good time !?" Levi yelled out " Yes!" The crowed chanted " that's what I like to hear he replied".

Levi then turned to you " I'm sorry miss for the rude treatment you are receiving and to make it up you'll be getting total vip access with me after the show" Levi said as one of his security members handed you a deluxe vip acesss , you felt as if you were in a dream " this isn't real Levi Weston did not just give me vip tickets , he did not just give me vip tickets" you thought . Still In your dream like state you didn't notice Levi firing the ticket bouncer and replacing him with one of his security members, but you luckily snapped out of the trance when he said " Enjoy the show and vip access" he said leaving , " thank you" you said as he left only he turned back to give you a small grin. Levi's show was amazing even better than you imagined you were dancing and singing along the entire time , though you knew you were imagining it you thought Levi had been staring and smiling at you the entire time.

" I shouldn't be thinking like that he was probably staring at everyone like that" you said shaking the thoughts out of your head. At the end of the show you headed to the vip access room there you were given refreshments and were told what to do and what not to do infront of Levi , but you couldn't care this was vip access. About half an hour later Levi and his enterage apperead the people in the vip access went wild , they all surrounded him. His security quickly ordered a line and gave a 1 minute time stamp for each fan , after almost 45 minutes it was your turn. " Howdy ma'm" Levi said flirtatiously tipping his hat , you felt heat rise up to your cheeks but you quickly mustered a " Hey". " ready to hit the deluxe vip" Levi said extending his arm , " Anytime cowboy" you said grasping it. You followed Levi to the deluxe vip access which happened to be his tour bus and it was huge , you both sat down and drinks and food was served.