61. Cheater! Hayley Foster x Calvin Maxwell X Male Reader

Requested by @Franjo5000

Hayley sighed as she threw her phone across the couch Calvin had messaged her that he would be at vehicle expo and probably wouldn't make it back in time to go see the new Keylis Thompson movie, but this wasn't anything new and she honestly didn't care. Calvin and she had been distant for a while and standing each other up was the norm and besides that, she would spend her Friday night clubbing with her friends. Grabbing her phone she texted her best friend Sarah, " hey you think we could go out tonight!?" Hayley texted, " Sure there's this new club in town it's called Taboo I'll send you the addy and you'll meet me their" Sarah texted. " Noted" Hayley replied she then made her way upstairs she slipped into a hot shower once done she dried and curled her hair into soft curls, she then looked around her closet for something to wear.

She then pulled out a sleek and sexy back strap dress " I haven't worn this since the time I snuck out with Sarah to go to that college party" she thought as she reminisced the dress. She then grabbed some strappy heels and a small clutch and hopped into her car. Once at a stoplight she tapped on her GPS for the club Sarah asked to meet at " Okay turn right on 7th and Club Taboo will be at the corner"  she thought once the light turned green. Once in front of the club her eyes grew wide it was a large jet black building with Taboo written in calligraphy, she didn't understand the aura but Hayley felt compelled to ensure the building. Once inside the club was filled with dozens of people some young like her and others old enough to be her mom/dad and others who looked barely legal.

The music was sultry and infectious like typical club music she wanted to start dancing on top of one of the tables but she had to look for Sarah. Walking around the club Sarah was nowhere to be seen " how do you ask me to come and not show up" Hayley said scanning the building for her friend. After a bit Hayley sighed and headed to the bar once there  she ordered a gin and tonic and pulled up a seat while waiting for her phone buzzed it was a mess save from Sarah " Sorry Brody wanted to come over for some Netflix and chill can I make it up to you next Friday?" Sarah texted. " Smfh fine  I guess" Hayley texted back and Sarah replied with the kissy face emoji.

Hayley took a couple of sips of her drink letting the tangy and boozy liquid slightly sting the back of her throat, " hmmm this is good let me order another one maybe my night isn't going to be too bad" Hayley thought to signal the bartender to give her another. As she waited a h/c guy pulled up right next to her, " One Devil's bayou" you said to the bartender and he replied with a nod. Hayley couldn't stop keep her eyes off of you the scent of your cologne was intoxicating not to mention your chiseled chin, sculpted lips and body, and probably a large..... um never mind. Hayley thought to fluster slightly especially of the thought of your "manhood" but she had a boyfriend well more like a guy who she lived with who stood her up and occasionally showed affection or something along the lines of affection.

As Hayley submerged herself in her own world she failed to notice you had begun to gaze at her. The black-haired girl sitting next to you was beautiful her ebony locks completed her light brown complexion and her baby soft lips, the black dress she wore was so seductive it was almost like she was inviting you.
You suddenly heard the sound of a glass hitting the table not even looking at it you brought it up to your lips before spitting it out it wasn't your Devil's bayou it was a plain gin and tonic. " Um I think you got my drink," the ebony-haired girl said turning to you holding your Devil's Bayou. You felt the heat rise up to your cheeks in embarrassment " Oh I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" you said exchanging your drinks.

" It's fine and your drink wasn't that bad what was it!?" The ebony-haired girl asked. " Oh it's the Devil's Bayou it's amazing", " Devil's Bayou!? What a devilish name" she said with a small snicker and you replied with a light chuckle. " I'm Hayley," the ebony-haired girl said sticking out her hand, " I'm M/n" you replied shaking her hand. " You here by  yourself or you're going to be meeting someone ?" You asked as Hayley took  a sip of your Devil's Bayou " I was supposed to meet someone but her boyfriend had other plans" she said aimlessly swirling her drink, " I was supposed to catch up with some friends but they are to busy catching up with the girls in the VIP section" you said pointing your drink to the far corner of the club where several of your friends were flirting with some girls.