33. Tommy Oliver ( Black dino ranger) x Reader part 1

You woke up to the buzzing sound of your alarm clock , you then groggily gazed at the device which read 7:30. " Shit! Im late for my first day" you said leaping out of the bed , though you wished you didn't as your feet was meet with the cold icy floor.
" Brr!" You said jumping back onto your bed.
After the entire cold floor bananza you finally made it out of the door a little dishevled mainly because you didn't have time to iron your purple suit.

But at this momment it didn't matter as you looked down upon your watch which read an unholy 8: 15 " How can it get any worse!?" You said sprinting towards Reefside High, you were meant to become the new Biology teachee there but its seemed time had a diffrent idea. And bye worse how about tripping over a rock and getting dirt all over yourself " Oh come on!" You said standing up and dusting yourself off.

Once you finally made it you soon grabbed the door of the entrance , only it wouldn't budge ." Why won't it open!?" You groaned. " Maybe Because you need this" you turned to be met with a man with spikey hair holding a key pass. for some unknown reason the man looked very familiar like someone you know " Um I knew that" you said akwardly pushing aside so the Spiky haired man could slide the key pass onto a flat pieace of metal on the other side of the door. And just like that the door opened, " Thank you!" You said sprinting inside.

Once you were inside you then had tbe challenge of trying to find your class , after a couple minutes of embarassingly walking into other class you finally made it to your class at 8:30 even though class starts at 8:00 sharp. " Alright settle down future delinquints" you said walking into your rowdy class, the class erupted into a laugh as they sat down. " I apologize for being late , and I'm Ms. L/n" you said writing your name on the chalk board.

After 7 rowdy classes and a stern lecture from the new principle Randall , the day was over and you could finally go home , " Only 364 days left" you tiredly groaned. Heading back home you chose to pass through a small forest seeing it would be a quick shortcut, only after 5 minutes you realized you were lost. " Im such an idot I can't belive i got lost on my-" you didnt get to finish when you began to tumble down A ditch. " Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" You screamed , as you tumbled down you grabbed onto a root , yet the root itself was beginning to undo itself from the earth.

" Somebody , anybody please help!" You screamed but as you thought it was hopless you lived pretty far from most people , no one usally came around the area. As you held on for dear life you looked to the side where a purple gem embeded into the earth began to glow furiously, " What's that?" You said using your free hand tograb the gemstone. Soon the gem had glowed so bright you felt your insides were being filled, " Uh what a strange gem " you said. After admiring the gem the root again began to pull off from the earth with you realizing you werent going to be sustained up the air for much longer " Help!" You screamed with all your might as it was to late and the root had ripped off.

You thought it was the end when you began to fall only to have someone grab your sleeve, you looked up to see the same spiky haired man who had helped you in the morning. " Hold on Y/n" the spiky haired man said pulling you up. " Wait how does he know my name?, Do i know him!?" You thought. Once you had made back onto safe ground you stood up and was face to face with the man with the spiky hair " Thank you for saving my life" you said thanking him, " its fine y/n you've saved my life before" he said smiling.

" Wait how do you know my name!?" You asked the man suspicously and in a fighting stance , " Even after so many years your still ready to kick butt purple mighty morphin power ranger" the man said putting his hands up in defense. " Wait!? how did you know I was the purple ranger !?" You asked in shock, " Because im the white mighty morphin power ranger" he said.

" Tommy!?Is it really you?" You said in shock. " Yeah its me and its been far to long" he said as you ran up to embrace him. You held onto him tightly as if he would dissapear " Strange we would meet up again after all these years with you saving me twice" you said as you pulled off of him. " I know its completley random". " So are things going?" You asked him as you both made your way to his jeep, " To be frankly honest y/n not as great" he said with concern in his voice. " What's going on , did rita or lord zedd return!?" You asked.

" No but someone more ruthless Thanlord zedd and rita" he said turning on the engine , " Who!?" you asked , " Y/n after colloge and ranger duty I became an archytoklogist where I joined billionaire anton mercer , and some friends smitty and elsa. But in an accident smitty and elsa were killed, it was just me and mercer and we began expermenting with dinosaur dna to create dinosaurs like creature called tyranzazones to help the earth when our lab was attacked" he said with hurt in his voice.

" Who attacked your lab!?" You asked , " A creature who calls himself mesasog , his agenda is to turn earth back into the days of the dinos" Tommy said making a fist. " Hmmn a creep who wants dinos to return sounds like something the power rangers might handle" you said with a smirk , " Yeah and for old time sake lets join them" Tommy said grinng. " Us rangers? Tommy the power coins were deystroyed how do we become rangers? plus were retired?" you said in disbelif.

Tommy just chuckled at your doubts " True the power coins were deystroyed , retired? Please I still got a lot of fight inside of me and we've got something better than power coins" Tommy said reaching into his pocket. " We've got what!?" You questioned. Tommy then pulled out a small black stone. " That looks just like a purple stone I saw when I was hanging" you said pointing to the stone.

" Its called a Dino gem it glows when its chosen someone , when that happens the gem " bonds" with the chosen one, " Bonds!?" You asked a little confused. " As in the Gem gives the chosen one powers like super speed, sonic scream, or body armour. And wait you found a purple dino gem!?" Tommy asked, " I did but I think I dropped it when you were saving me" you said sadly.

" Dropped it? I hardley think check Your pockets" Tommy said winking , " Tommy I don't think it-" you paused as you felt the smooth stone in your pocket ," How did it get here!?" You said shocked. " Once the gem has bonded with you its always going to be with you" he said smiling. " Thats great but how are the gems going to help us become rangers?" You said gazing at the stone. " Like this!" Tommy said pulling out a device that drew energy from the gem and soon a morpher appeard on your wrist.

" Awesome but what powers do i have?"You asked , " That i can't tell your ju-" Tommy didnt get to finish as you looked straight across the path " Tommy there are lizard monsters waiting at the end of the forest" you said. " So I see you have super sight, but for old times sake lets take down these creeps" Tommy said stepping on the accelerator "Of course!" You said making a fist.