16. Troy burrows x reader

You were basically the queen of the populars at Harwood County high school . Every girl wanted to be you and every guy wanted to date you but you only had eyes for red loner at the school; Troy Burrows. You didn't understand what had made you so attracted to him maybe because of his calm and quiet demeanor or his lone wolf attitude but what ever it was you were head over heels in love with him. You both first met when you were walking with your friends and the bell had rang . Wasting no time your " friends" had left leaving you to find the new English room by yourself . " wow totally awesome friends , now how am I going to find mr. Chador's room?" . As you looked around you accidentally bumped into him " oh sorry , I was just trying to find my way" you said as you both dusted yourself off " it's fine I'm also trying to find my way , awesome way to start the first day of school" he said smiling slightly " right?" You giggled slightly. " Troy, Troy Burrows and you are?" He said sticking out his hand " Y/N, Y/N L/N " you said shaking it . From that very first day you and Troy had become best friends. After months of being friends and meeting his other friends Jake , Emma , Gia, and Noah you found out Troy was the red Megaforce ranger. You were shocked and a little mad that he didn't tell you since you both were friends but nonetheless decided that you would help him out anyway you can. Your " friends " weren't so happy with your buddying relationship with Troy and thought he was nothing but a loser , you stood your ground and was basically kicked out of the group as they forced you to pick them or Troy. You obviously chooses Troy and you realized you weren't happy being friends with them anyway you said as you told Troy, " if you weren't happy with them then why did you hangout with them?", he asked as you both walked towards his house " I don't know maybe because I thought by hanging out with them I'll finally make some friends?" You shrugged a little . By the time you reached his house the sky had turned into gloom and tiny droplets if water had began to descend. " quick we can wait out the storm in my house" he said as you both rushed into his house. By the time you reached inside you both were soaking wet. " I'll get us some dry clothes" Troy said as he headed up the stairs. When he left you looked around and saw many martial arts trophies and awards " I didn't know Troy practiced martial arts " to deep in your thoughts you didn't notice Troy handing you a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. " here but I think the shirt might be a little big", he said unsure if it would fit " it's fine I always wear my brothers clothes anyway" you said heading up to change. You were almost done dressing when the door had opened " ekk! " you shouted as Troy covered his eyes " y/n I'm so sorry I thought you were done" he said , as you tried to shield yourself you noticed a small tent growing in Troy's pants. A smirk appeared on your lips as you walked towards him tugging slightly on his shorts " it seems your little friend has a problem maybe I can help " you said seductively by then Troy had uncovered his eyes and gave you a look as if saying you want to continue. Troy then pinned you to wall and whispered " mine". On that stormy night a lot of adult things happened. The next period of 3 weeks you and Troy dated secretly and you also realized you were late. Realizing you were late you could only think of one thing ; you were pregnant. Deciding on not wasting time you went to your two besties Gia and Emma who gave you a pregnancy test to see if you and Troy were going to become parents or not . " beep" the sound of the device as it had finished " positive " the device read. " my life is over my parents are going to kill me and what will Troy do? ".weighing the pros and cons you decided it would be best to tell Troy he was going to be a father . " y/n so why did you call me out here? , is everything ok? " , Troy asked as you both walked along a trail " Troy I'm pregnant" you said bluntly. He didn't speak and you were on the brink of tears " that's awesome " he said grinning from ear to ear " wait you want to keep it? " you said surprised " of course I do , our kid is going to have a great mommy and daddy " he said as he twirled you around. " I love you Troy " , " and I love you y/n " you and him said.

After you told the rest of your friends you were pregnant you all tried to conceal it but was discovered when you were around 6 1/2 months , everyone went around spreading rumors about the loner kid impregnating the ex popular of the school. But both you and Troy didn't care and decide that your son/ daughter was the most important. You ended up having 2 more kids.