53. Conner McKnight x Reader Lemon

You were the worst  student at reef side high most people at reefside either hated you or were scared of  you which you didn't understand why you were basically a regular teen, who just didn't want to follow the rules to others you were some tattooed , pierced , rebellious hooligan who didn't know how to function in society. Yet the only one who didn't think that happened to be the same soccer playing Fuck boy Conner McKnight who you may or may not have a crush on , but come on he isn't even that cute with his perfect smile , knife sharp kissable jawline , rock hard abs and not to mention a probably giant ...... never mind we're getting ahead of ourselves here. But anyway your crush would just have to be some little secret  deep inside of you I mean why would someone amazing , like Conner McKnight taking any interest in a rude and super mean rebel girl like you. You were waiting for the bell to ring so you could head to the liquor store in town to pick up some drinks for a small party you and your juvie friends were going to have and seemed like time was taking longer and longer than usual.

" come on change to 3:00 already i need to go soon!" You muttered impatiently under your breath , soon Mr. Oliver walked up to you. You gave him a rude and dirty look which he replied with a tired sigh " I swear y/n I'm not doing this , it's Principal Randall you have Friday detention after the bell rings" Mr. Oliver said slipping you a small paper which wrote " detention Mrs y/n L/n after school Friday at 3:00 to 6:30" he gave you a small smile. Which you replied with a tiny one it seemed Mr. Oliver was the only teacher and overall person you could stand at reefside , but it didn't matter you were stuck spending your Friday in detention missing in on drinking and partying with your friends. And it didn't help that Cassidy who had passed by your desk from the bathroom happen to announce your detention " Hey everyone Cassidy here with the scoop of the day which is  y/n l/n reefside's current rebel has detention this afternoon sure feel bad for anyone who has to be with her" she said and the class erupted into laughter. You gave Cassidy a dirty look and gave her the middle finger , Mr. Oliver tried to calm everyone down not before giving you a stern look for using the finger but you didn't care.

Not only was your Friday ruined but everyone had know that your Friday was ruined not to mention you made eye contact with Conner , just great even your crush got to see you get humiliated. A couple minutes after your humiliation the bell rang signaling the school day was over but it was the beginning of your detention , you waited for everyone to leave listening onto their plans for Friday some heading to relatives homes , others going to be at him and sleeping  and eating , and the rest heading to parties or planning parties. Envy boiled up in you " stupid principal Randall , stupid idiot Cassidy , stupid Mr. Oliver , and Stupid Conner McKnight" you angrily thought slinging your back over your shoulders and heading to your detention room. Once inside you were met with another teacher who gave you a dirty look  it you couldn't blame them they probably heard how terrible you were and wanted to make sure you knew that you weren't going to walk all over them.

You found a seat in the back and popped in your head phones , you did a quick look around to see there weren't many people mainly the class clowns and the people who usually skip. " not bad at least these losers won't bother me" you thought . About 10 minutes into your music a person whom you never thought would be here entered , your long time crush Conner McKnight. You looked up almost drooling , but quickly look down Incase he caught you staring maybe detention wouldn't be so bad. Conner looked around the room for a seat as much as you wanted him to sit near you , you didn't want him to sit near you in fear he would catch you staring. But to your surprise and secret happiness he pulled up a seat right next to you, you felt like you were going to burst out in joy but you kept your composure. You grabbed a scrap of paper from your bag along with some colored markers ,  and began to to draw this would take your mind of the hottie sitting next to you.