🍂🍁🎃Author's Note🍂🍁🎃

Hi, Readers summer is sadly ending and my favorite season which is the elitist out of all the seasons, fall is approaching. Meaning I'll be returning to school as for most of my readers in the USA, with returning to school my story updates will be much slower and worse than my usual updates as I'll be taking college-level classes and extracurriculars online and not in person due to COVID-19.

Rest assured I'll do my best to get stories in on time as I usually make drafts and plans for stories and I take time to research the characters I will be writing about. I've also noticed there's a trend in characters a lot of readers prefer and regularly ask for like Thomas ( Tommy) Oliver, Jayden Shiba, Commander Cruger and etc. Since I usually have drafts of one-shots, lemons and etc every now and then after I publish a chapter I might drop a lemon or one shot of one of the popular characters to hold you all until I publish the requests if it's okay with you all.

Overall these are my plans I'll do my best to try and get in the request at the moment I think I have 6 more stories to publish and I'll probably throw in a lemon or one-shot after that, and please my readers all over the world, not just the USA please stay safe COVID-19 isn't a joke everyone is catching it neighbors, friends, families, and even celebrities are getting it.

The future is unforeseeable so do what you can in the present, practice good hygiene, always have your masks on outside or public spaces and video call, or virtually check up on friends and love ones when you can. These times make those with mental illness or issues more susceptible to a host of problems and a call or text from anyone just checking up on them can really brighten their day and letting them know there are others who care about them.

So if you can give that friend or family member you don't always get along with a simple " Hey how are you doing!?". Surround yourself with good vibes and energy and take time to focus on the most important person; yourself. For now author- Chan out and P.S in the comments please drop your favorite rangers and seasons and if I see the same characters over and over I'll start dropping little chapters on them but that doesn't mean I'll disregard the underrated rangers bye 😜😜