66. Psycho Red x Reader

You were Cassie's little sister, when you first found out your sister was the pink in space ranger you didn't believe at first. But when she morphed and fought a pig monster it was a shock and although you were mad at her for a bit you understood her reason to protect those around her. And even as an apology, Cassie invited you onboard to stay on the Astro-mega ship. You had a knack for technology and doing things with your hand plus you had a black belt so it wouldn't be a problem with you on board. Life with the other rangers was so cool you became besties with Ashley, you and Carlos had the same humor, Tj and his knack for the building became your bonding time with him, you and Zhane went out hoverboard training and you even got along with the shy loner Andros who knew!?

Life on the Astro mega-ship was a dream though you did miss your life back on earth, on earth you could've been going to school dances and shopping and "finding the guy of your dreams"  you gushed to your sister and Ashley " You can gush about the man of your dreams as long as it's not Andros" Ashley said chucking a pillow at you. " Ow!" You said in a fake pained voice " But Y/n get your point we're all young and we all want to find someone who cares about us and loves us" Your sister said. " Yeah y/n it may feel like forever but the right guy will come in and swoop you from danger," Ashley said doing a swooping motion. You all have a couple of hearty chuckles before returning to assigned bunkers for the night. While sleeping that night you dreamt of a hero sweeping you up from your feet from danger though the figure was mainly black and you couldn't see their face.

You woke up the next morning slightly tired " for such a good dream you think I would be well rested but no I'm tired, it must have drained all of my battery" you said rubbing the sleep from your eyes. " Rise and shine y/n," Tj said knocking on the door of your bunker " Morning T," you said hopping of your bunker. " So what's the plan for today!?" You asked as you walked him to the ship's main port where your sister and the others would be waiting. " I was thinking we could over some analytics with alpha so we could program the new blasters and the cy-" Tj paused when all of a sudden the emergency alarm started flashing " What's going on!?" You panicked " I don't know but whatever it is let's meet up with the others!" Tj said as you and he sprinted the main center.

" Took you long enough sleeping beauty!" Your sister said and you replied with a playful eye roll " So what's going on!?" You asked " the Psycho Rangers are back meaning ecliptor and astronoma probably sent them down and they're waiting for us on planet Limii" Andros replied. "Who are the psycho rangers and how do you know they're waiting for us and not someone else?" You asked. " Y/n the psycho rangers are these evil robots ecliptor created to take us down, last time we fought them and we barely made it alive and it seems their back for vengeance," Carlos said. " Okay, so what's the plan?" You asked not keeping your eyes on the psycho rangers particularly the red one. " You'll be staying here with alpha to keep the ship safe and incase anything happens we'll be down there fighting those bots," Ashley said snapping you out of your thoughts.

" Do I always have to be here?!, why can't I join you I have a black belt!" You asked. " Y/n your my little sister if anything happens to you I won't forgive myself and besides you took a risk joining us on the Astro mega-ship and that's the last risk I want you to take," your sister said. " And besides y/n the oxygen levels on Limii are low we're lucky are suits can provide us with oxygen, if you go on there you would last a couple of moments before passing out from lack of oxygen," Zhane said. " But, but -" " No buts y/n you're staying on the ship while we deal with those toaster brains, if we need help we'll call on you" Andros replied. " I guess!" You said pouting slightly " Great now lets rocket," Andros said and the others nodded as they morphed.

Once they morphed they hopped Into a small aircraft set for Limii. Once they were out of sight you gave a heavy sigh " What wrong y/n !?" Alpha 6 said, " I don't know alpha lately I've just been feeling like I'm useless, that I'm too much of a "baby" to help the others out" you confessed. " Aww y/n you have been a great help never useless," he said patting you on the back. " You sure because I feel like I'm just taking up space and collecting the pressurized air in here," you said with a light chuckle, " Y/n to be honest ever since you joined I've noticed a huge improvement in the team especially when to the others in combat, it seems your goodness and amazement have been rubbing off the others so no you not taking up space or collecting the pressurized air in here," he said and you wrapped him in a hug.