8.merrick x reader

No one suspected( except princess Shayla) anything at most everyone thought you were getting fat the only one who knew  was Merrick. You and him had a pretty close bond since you were the one who help break is curse with zen aku and convinced him to join the team , it started out as a close friendship then something more. As your battles with the Orgs grew so did your belly, you got so big your jacket wouldn't fit and how did this happen?

It started with a trip with Merrick in order to destroy zen a ku's mask. As you tabled steeper and higher up the hill thunder began to strike and you both reliazed it would be dangerous to travel any farther. Stoping at a cave you both rested you talked for a while . As you both chatted away you couldn't help notice how he'd stare at you.

" do I have a pimple on my cheek or do I food stuck in my teeth ?."  You asked him.

" oh no you don't ." He said

" good becasue why do you keep staring at me , not that it's creepy on anything but why do you stare at me". You asked

" oh y/n I'm sorry if I'm creeping you out , is just your so beautiful when you talk or laugh ." He said all flustered

" merrick ." You looked at him blushing 

" yn for a long time I've felt I want to be more then friends in fact I'm in love with you and I hope you feel the same". He said staring at the ground.

You suddenly grabbed him and pulled him for a kiss.

Waiting no time got on top and wrapped you in a kiss. What started out as a heated make out session turned into something even more. 

2 months after your special night with merrick you noticed your period was late , you had strange food cravings, and you threw up almost every morning . Deciding enough was enough you went to talk to princess Shayla. She gave you a look and asked if had any " unprotected sex or sexual activities." You face was bright red as she asked you that yet hiding your embarrassment you said " yes ." " y/n after reviewing the questions I asked you I believe you are pregnant in fact about 8 or 9 weeks and I think it would be best to tell the father ." She said giving you a sly wink . You couldn't believe it you were pregnant, you were going to have a living , breathing baby.

When the rangers reaturned from defeating one of master org's monsters all we're hurt especially merrick. You helped princess Shayla bandage up the rangers , by the time you finished it was already night time. You said goodnight to the others and sat on one of the rocks. As you gazed up into the night sky , you felt a hand on yours . You turned to see a smiling merrick . " merrick you should be resting ." You scolded him " but how can I rest when the mother of my child is all alone ." He said winking at you " wait how did you know , was it the princess?" You asked him , but he only chuckled "my wolf senses were tingling and your jacket was a clear give away" . " so do you want the baby? ." You asked in a small voice " of course I do y/n and I was wondering if you could say yes" , " say yes to what", merrick pulled out a small ring it had the most beautiful stone you ever seen " yes!" You screamed and you both pulled in for a kiss,

epilogue  you give birth to twin boys which you both named james and Eric. James  carried Merrick's lone wolf vibe while the other hand Eric had your outgoing yet shy personality. It was hard to raise twins as you see you were both young and inexperienced but you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I kind of changed how merrick would destroy zen aku's mask and I felt this was a bit rushed . I also think I could of done better , feel free to leave suggestions.