57. Robert James (RJ) X reader

You were the older sister of your twin brothers Theo and Luen you were like them , in every aspect including your strict routine lifestyle and adventurous attitude. You came to visit him at jungle karma pizza partly because you missed him and from your other brother Luen it's something you would need to see with your eyes. You packed your stuff and boarded a bus and headed to jungle karma pizzeria, once inside the pizza shop you noticed how busy and almost chaotic it was. " this place could use some order and a routine but not to worry I'm here"you thought to yourself , " Y/n your here!" A voice called out and you turned to your parmesan and pizza sauce covered brother.

" Theo!" You  said embracing him soon a light browned hair boy , blonde girl , and blonde haired boy ran up to you and Theo. Pulling away Theo began to introduce the people around you " y/n these are my friends Casey , lily or lil , and Dominic" , " Hi!" They all said in unison and you gave a small smile. " Don't forget me Theo!" A voice called out and you and your brother and his friends turned to a brown haired man covered in flour " sorry that's my boss RJ" , your brother said chuckling slightly " How do you do and welcome to jungle karma pizzeria home of the best pizza in the jungle"  Rj said giving a small bow. You nearly froze at the man in front  of you for what felt like eternity till your brother interrupted your frozen state " Y/n you okay!?" Your brother asked , " Yeah I'm fine" you said a bit sharply. After introductions your brother showed you where you would be sleeping , " A hammock!?" You said raising your eyebrows slightly, " sorry i know it's not like the bed at home but it's super comfy" your brother said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

You gave him a playful eye roll and you both headed back down to the pizzeria by then the restaurant was closed and Dominic , Casey, and lily were cleaning. " So how long will you be staying sis!?" Theo asked " Um honestly I don't know maybe for the whole summer !?, Luen told me it's something I have to see for myself" you said. Theo's eye grew wide at the "something I have to see for myself" part , " Wait what did Luen exactly tell you!?" He said in a small panicky tone you raised an eyebrow " Didn't you hear what I said!?" You said in an irritated tone. Theo's demeanor soon toned down " Whoops look like wasn't listening very well anyway since you'll be staying you'll become an official a member of Jungle Karma pizzeria," he said rubbing his neck a bit nervously. "And as an official member of Jungle Karma Pizzeria, you'll have to taste test all the pizzas and sides of course," RJ said pulling over to you and the with a tray covered in an assortment of mini pizzas and snacks as well .

Your eyes grew wide at the food and your brother chuckled " The  only time she's happy is when she's around food"  Theo said and Rj replied with a hearty laugh "Well working here you've got to have a love of food". That night while you laid in your hammock you tossed and turned you couldn't sleep images of RJ's face ran through your mind, " He's so cute and goofy" you gushed silently, there was something about RJ that made you feel a sense peace and calm. You felt like every time he spoke your heart was going to burst out of your chest "If I keep thinking like that I'm not going to be a good employee at Jungle Karma and Theo isn't going to be happy either" you said face-palming yourself with you pillow you mentally screamed before drifting off to  sleep. The weeks you spent working at Jungle Karma went by like a twister, you served and met so many people good and bad, and finally discovered what your  brother Luen meant by "something you have to see for your eyes".

You were cleaning the oven during lunch rush when your brother RJ, Lily, Casey, and Dominic came zipping past you this wasn't anything new they would literally disappear during the busiest and most hectic part of the day for hours and come back with lame excuses. You rolled your eyes when your brother announced he and the others would be back, you finish the oven and headed out to the lunch rush. After serving 9 tables you were done and the last customers we're heading out the door. Barely able to stand you headed upstairs to crash, heading to your hammock you noticed Rj's tv on curiosity got the best of you so you plopped down on his forbidden chair and amped up the volume. You mouth soon  dropped when you  saw your the power rangers demorph  revealing your brother , RJ and the others. Now you understood what luen said when you had to see it for yourself.