12. Jayden Shiba

You always had a sense of adventure and a love for travel which you obviously got from your mom and dad who spent around traveling and going on adventures. You were visiting panorama city to visit your best friend Mia when while waiting at your designated restaurant , a really big monster ( nighlock) attacked you . " foolish woman you will pay for your stupidity, and master xandred will rise again!" , he yelled . Waiting for the impact of his sword you closed your eyes and used your arms to cover your head yet the impact never came and you looked up to see a man in red holding a large sword keeping back the monster. "It's not safe here go now!" , waisting no time you ran off from the battlefield quickly ducking under a table where you watched the fight unfold. As you watched the man in red his teammates quickly joined in 2 were girls who were pink and yellow and 3 guys green, blue, and gold . Although you were amazed at the rangers skills you were most amazed with the man in red. After the fight ended you watched him unmorph from his suit into a handsome man with dirty blonde hair and a smile that could make anyone melt.

After the epic battle you headed to the dojo where you caught up with your friend Mia and found out your mystery man  named Jayden also lived there . You also found out that Mia , Jayden and their friends Emily, mike,  Kevin , and Antonio were all power rangers trying to protect the world from the evil nighlock master xandred and his army. Not wanting to be a bother you became a look out for the others Incase you saw nighlocks, as your time with Jayden grew so did your love for him .

It was Emily's birthday and you and the other rangers were celebrating. Deciding the party scene was enough you headed to your room unaware you were being followed. Once you reached your room a firm hand rested on your shoulder " Ekk! " you yelled as you spun forward only to be met with Jayden "didn't know you scared so easily" , he chuckled lightly you made a pout and folded your arms across your chest " so what if I get scared easily you should off scared me", without warning Jayden cupped your cheek and your lips touched " You look so cute when you pout Y/N", too shocked to say anything you were pulled in for another kiss this time it was much rougher and he pulled you inside into your room . (Let's just say you both were making the next 19 generation red ranger😏)

After your special night you and Jayden began to date in secret because you didn't know how the others would feel about it. You woke up one morning feeling nauseous and headed straight to the bathroom where you puked out Antonio's grilled halibut , " great I'm sick", you groaned to yourself yet the nauseous feeling wouldn't leave. Decided enough is enough you head straight for the doctor hoping to get a prescription or something. As waited you saw a young teenage couple maybe 15 talking to a doctor, the girl seem to sob as she placed a hand over her belly. " I don't think me and Jayden could ever be teenage parents", you thought to yourself. After an hour the doctor came back ; you were pregnant . You couldn't believe it you were shocked but happy then telling Jayden " how am I going to tell him what if he doesn't want the child?" . Shaking it off you headed back to the dojo . Once you reached there you looked for Jayden and pulled him aside " Jayden we slept together and forgot to use protection and it ended with me carrying the next generation of the Shiba Clan" , you said lowering your head sadly
"wait your pregnant? " he said shocked , " yeah I discovered today at the hospital "
"So that's why you were throwing up" , " yeah " " wow I'm going to be a dad " he said excitedly . " wait you aren't leaving me ?", you looked up
" course not only a nighlock would do that " he chuckled slightly " so how do you think the others are going to react ?" " Well they are just going to have to accept that your the mother of my child". Jayden then wrapped You in a deep passionate kiss signaling your relationship . Unbeknownst he expecting young parents the rest of the team including master ji was watching and listening onto there conversation. " well rangers it looks like we'll be having a new member of the shiba clan."