90. Ranger Prefrences: Pregnancy Series Part 4

🏍🟡🟡Dustin Brooks :
-as much as he loves you the thought of a baby does scare him since you are both kinds of young and he has a motor cross but he'll realize he's being selfish and be there for you and his child.

🟡 Dustin is first going to start to clean up his home, a rat's nest of a den is not the only place to raise a baby. you told him as he insisted you come and live with him alongside the baby.

🟡 most definitely bragging to Shane, hunter, and Blake about being a dad before them and how your baby will kick their future kid's ass.

🟡 buying the baby a couple of cute clothes first off along with a personalized yellow motocross helmet, suit, and gear for his future champion even though you've told him to spend on more practical items

🟡 he loves watching you grow with his child, playing with your belly and feeding you all kinds of snacks mumbling about how the baby must be enjoying themselves.

🟡 he's a bit impatient and regularly asks when the baby is coming and how long will it take for the baby to be delivered even though you've told him it's a 9-month wait and you could be in labor for more than 24 hours along with going past 9 months.

🟡 screaming at anyone who gets too close to you stating they could be a threat to his little champion and you. Probably embarrassing you at storm chargers just because a clerk brought you some shirts to try on.

🟡 is terrified at upsetting you since your hormones are out of wack since he accidentally pointed out that you are a couple of pounds heavier than before. Most definitely spending the night at ninja ops with tori going over what not to say to a heavy hormone pregnant you.

🟡 during your last months of pregnancy Dustin proposes the idea of marrying you as he wants to start on a more traditional path and feels he's doing right by you. He wants a small ceremony with his closest friends and mentor and of course, his little champion in a bassinet as you both state your vows.

🟡 labor is going to be harder on Dustin compared to you as he's most likely between running around like a chicken with his head cut off and passing out due to your screams and the fact that you broke his hands but it will all be worth it with his little motor cross champion entering the world.

🟡 as stated before with the idea of a ceremony at nice you've recovered from giving birth and marrying you. Being a father is more challenging than scaling up a muddy terrain on his bike but he wouldn't trade it for the world. He wants 5 more kids later down the line that you'll have to fight him for.

🏍🔹🔹Blake Bradley :
-It may come out as a shock to Blake and he may ghost you a couple of days or even scream at you before he realizes he's being a jerk and is sacrificing his relationship with you and his future child.

🔹 firsts things first he's apologizing to you for his behavior and probably accompanying you to your visit, he's going to be walking on eggshells making sure you are okay and supported and becoming a Dad

🔹 after some time he'll finally calm down and take time to sync in with the new change such as looking for a separate flat for your growing family as he doesn't want to wake hunter up with the cries of a newborn or smelly diapers

🔹 a Blake Jr would be awesome, he can't wait to show his son or daughter how to dominate the track. But y/n jr would also be nice as well

🔹 Blake is going to be your rock when you going into your mood swings whether it's not being able to enjoy your favorite food or feeling bad about how much your body has changed. To him, it doesn't matter how much weight you gained seeing your smiling face lights up his world.