69. Rangers Prefrences : What they would give as a gift

Thomas ( Tommy) Oliver : Definitely his old power coin so when ever you miss him you can remember him.

Rocky DeSantos: a panchiko machine ( Rocky just wants to have fun episode) Rocky is all about fun , so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to give you panchiko machine for you to play with so your not bored when he's out on his ranger duties.

Jason Scott: His karate belt

Adam Park: A giant fluffy stuffed animal he won for you at the carnival, he would be blushing as he gave it to you.

Andros : a similar locket that he gave Karone yet yours will have a picture of you and him together.

Leo Corbett : A cute little charm bracelet that has all of the galactic beast so that you can play with the charms when you miss him.

Mike Corbett : a pair of cute earrings made in miranoi , they'll be just as rare and unique like you.

Schuyler ( Sky) Tate: although a touchy subject for Sky he would have you have his father's old helmet to remind you of him when you miss him.

Jack Landors: His favorite comic book and a picture of him ( Typical Jack)

Bridge Carson: A toaster so you can share his love of buttery toast with him and hopeful develop his habit of the buttery finger.

Shane Clarke : His lucky skateboard which he'll teach you how to use and soon you'll be the best skateboarder in blue bay harbor.

Dustin Brooks : one of his motor cross helmets which you can snuggle up with when he isn't around.

Blake Bradley : A cute navy ring that Tori probably helped him pick out for you.

Hunter Bradley: one of his motor cross trophies , Hunter is always a winner in his eyes and so are you.

Jayden Shiba : His white horse , Jayden trusts his horse with his life almost as he trusts his friends and you with his life so giving you his horse is his way of protecting you when he can't physically be there.

Mike ( Samurai) : His favorite Game console so you can play all sorts of games when he's away

Kevin ( Samurai) : his old swimming goggles so you can be a champion just like him.

Jake Holling : his lucky soccer ball which you can
kick around

Troy Burrows :probably his old martial arts uniform or leather jacket which will smell just like him ( Cologne and pine)

Levi ( Aiden Romero) Weston: His lucky guitar and hat for you to play and wear when he's gone on tour or being a ranger.

Brody Romero : a little pet rabbit since he loves rabbits and loves you too

Cole Evans : his wild force jacket and probably his little pooch to keep you company

Merrick: His ancient warrior clothes and his little wolf dog to keep you company

Jarrod: His old dai shi fur jacket/cape , it will keep you warm and be fun to throw on the ground when you want to feel powerful 😂😂

Robert ( Rj) James: definitely his wolf pride sunglasses ( de powered of course) so you can look as cool as him.

Commander ( Anubis Doggie) Cruger: A beautiful necklace from his home planet Sirius.

Carter Grayson: definitely his firefighter jacket , the person he most admired and respected had it so it would be natural his bae has it too.

Lucas Kendall : his lucky leather jacket

Nick Russell: Nick would give you his rock porium jacket which you can wear when he's gone fighting the masters goons.

Xander Bly: A mirror that has a picture of him in it , Xander's kind of self absorbed and he would want you to have his favorite person ( himself) and his favorite object ( a mirror) so you can gaze at him when you miss him.

Scott Truman: His favorite hair products so your hair can be just as awesome as his along with a necklace of you both.

Flynn McAllister: Flynn would give you his personal vehicle, a Hummer H1 as he loves that car with all of his heart and would give to you someone he loves with all his heart.

Dillion ( RPM): Dillion would definitely give you the sunflower he had along with his lucky pocket watch which you would love to flip open and look at how much time passed since he was gone.