26. Jason Scott x reader

Most people found it surprising when they learned your brother was skull the dim witted half of bulk and skull they were also surprised at how nice and beautiful you were which many thought you'd be exactly like skull but you were the opposite.

You were about to head to class when you forgot your homework assignment in your locker, only to realize your locker was jammed and you wouldn't be able to get it open before the bell rang. "God I wish even my dimwited brother and bulk would help get this stupid locker open" you mumbled under your breath trying to open the locker, suddenly there was a tap on your shoulder and you turned to a boy in red. " could I be an assistance to you ma'm" the boy said , " s-sure" you answered in a stutter mainly because the guy was drop dead gorgeous with an impressive physique and you may or may have not drooled a little. After a couple of tugs you locker had magically opened, " there I don't think it will be causing you too much trouble" the boy said in a smile. " thank you so much mr Gordon would hung me out to dry , oh and I'm y/n" you said sticking out your hand for the boy to shake " it's no problem and I'm jas-" the boy didn't get to finish his sentence as your bumbling brother skull and his friend bulk showed up. " yo muscle brain get away from my baby sister!" your brother said smacking his gum after each word , " yeah Jason smachason" bulk sneered. Jason looked surprised " !wait you're brother is skull meaning you're" Jason again didn't get to finish his sentence again as your brother had interrupted and finished his sentence " yeah she's y/n skullovitch" you brother pulling you close to him smacking his gum harder than usual. You realized you'd be late for mr Gordon's class pushed your brother off grabbed your note book and scribbled " sorry for my dimwit brother you think you could meet me at Earnie's after school~y/n" you then grabbed your homework and made a dash to class not before kissing your brother bye and slipping the note to Jason " again thanks for the help Jason" you said sprinting off.

After school you entered Earnie's looking for Jason only to be tapped by him holding your favorite smoothie (f/s). You both grabbed a seat and began to" introduce" yourselves , " hi I'm y/n skullovitch the baby sister of Eugene "skull" skullovitch" you said. Jason smiled and stuck out his hand " and I'm Jason , jason lee Scott" he said as you shook his hand. You both spent the rest of the day hanging out with you meeting his friends billy, tommy, Kimberly, trini, and zack. Although you guys have known each other for a day you felt like you've known Jason for years and all of that turned into a giant crush on your part but you felt you could never be together partly because of rejection and your dimwit brother.

After a few months of being friends with Jason you learned he was a power ranger because after school one day Jason was walking you home when suddenly clay like warriors appeared along with gold lion like monster who yelled " Putties attack" signaling the clay warriors to lunge at you and Jason but luckily you were able to defeat the monsters. After the fight Jason had disclosed to you he was a power ranger primarily the red ranger along with billy, trini, Zach, Kimberly, and tommy who turned out to be the blue, yellow, black, pink, and green power rangers. You then swore to their mentor zordon to keep the secret and he rewarded you with a powerful sword to help the rangers whenever you could.

You were at you locker one morning when it again became stuck a couple months earlier, " ugh! I can't get this stupid locker to open and even better I'm going to be late" you grumbled to yourself, suddenly there was a tap and you still grumbling turned " what!?" You said in annoyance but quickly jumped back when you realized it was Jason. " woah cool down a little n/n, I was wondering if I could be of assistance to your situation?" he said putting his hands up in defense. You smiled softly and nodded to to his help after a couple of tugs your locker opened and you grabbed your assignment , you were about to leave when Jason grabbed your hand. " y/n I've been meaning to say this to you for a while but I think I love you , I mean I don't think but I know I love you and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" He said sheepishly. You on the other hand shyly tucked a piece of hair behind your ear " Jason I love you too and I would love to go on a date with you" you said pulling him in for a kiss. You never made it to class on time that day but you didn't care , as you were now dating the guy you loved.

After a couple of weeks of dating you and Jason decided to keep your relationship a secret and try to do some " couple" things together such as doing something you both have in common; martial arts. You and Jason decided to get some practice done and you promised to lock up for Earnie. You were about to do a move that required you to bend down meaning your ass would be sticking up into the air, Jason caught a glance at you ass sticking up and his " little friend" got excited. You were about to do your move when you accidentally slipped and fell onto Jason, you sat up and realized the position you were in with Jason's little friend poking through your underwear you felt yourself grow wet. You thought you were being werid and decided to try and get up only to have Jason pull you down wrap you in a heated makeout session. Let's just say Jason's "key " entered your "lock".

A bout 2 1/2  after your " training session" with Jason you began to feel strange and not the fact that you were related to skull but you've gained weight, you threw up every morning, sensitivity to light and smells, strange food cravings and mood swings every minute. Deciding enough was enough you Jason and the other rangers headed to the command center to check things out. Zordon suggested billy and alpha do a body scan using the body scanner to scan your body for answers , " now let's see the pathogens disturbing y/n's temple" billy said scanning your body. Nothing seemed out of normal except you were producing more hormones than usual until billy stopped at your belly, " I can detect another circulatory system other than y/n's"  billy said surprised. " what!? That can't be possible or can it  "  Jason and tommy said in unison. " it's possible because y/n is about 8 1/2 weeks into gestation we'll just have to wait until the fetus grows" billy said removing the scanner away from your belly , " it's great I guess but in English" zack said , " y/n is pregnant about 8 and 1/2 weeks " trini translated. " y/n's pregnant!" Everyone yelled including Jason, you stood placing a hand on your slightly swollen belly " I'm pregnant!?" You said a little shock.

After the pregnancy shock had died down everyone had congratulated you and you transported back to Earnie's, when you got there the first thing you ordered was a smoothie only for it to be paid for by Jason. " are you mad?" You asked in a small voice as Jason pulled up a chair " no I'm not mad I'm surprised, excited, and nervous" he confessed , " so do you want to keep or we could ge-" Jason didn't let you finish your sentence " of course I want to keep it I would never want us to get rid of it" he said grinning " so if it's a boy could we name it Eric and if it's a girl could we name it Luna" you asked , " of course a right after Luna or Eric is born we'll get married and be a family I promise" Jason said wrapping you in a passionate long kiss. Unbeknownst the other rangers and your brother and bulk were watching, " muscle brain got my baby sister pregnant!? Why I outta teach him a lesson" he said making a fist and smacking his gum.

Epilogue you gave birth to twins Eric and Luna , Jason did keep his promise and you both got married right after the twins were born. Your brother still wanted to " teach a lesson" to Jason, so he did which ended horribly as your brother couldn't land a punch before slipping on a banana peel and ending up face down in the trash can , either way you're brother got over it and became an okay uncle to Eric and Luna.