59. Bridge Carson X Reader Lemon

Hey, readers, it's author Chan for a while now I've been wanting to introduce Bridge to the one-shots book and I thought why don't I make a slight continuation of the principle Sky Tate x student reader lemon, only this time the reader is sky's daughter this will make for a very interesting story hope you enjoy this chapter author Chan out 😘😘.

You were principal Tate's beloved daughter as a result of being his daughter most students avoided you or secretly talk shit behind your back, but could you blame them your dad necessarily wasn't the nicest person out there and you knew it but still, you wished people could at least get to know you. You were sitting in your history class when all of a sudden the school goof/clown bridge made his entrance to the class 30 minutes late while doing a handstand. Your teacher furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him "Mr.Carson do you intend on entering my class late every single day and on handstand?" Said Ms.Burros, Bridge hopping off his handstand " Well actually I do and did you know a bearcat's butt smells like popcorn!?" Bridge replied and the whole class erupted in laughter. Your teacher glared at Bridge and through her teeth she asked him to take a seat, his chosen seat was right in front of you.

The rest of the class breezed by with small moments of Bridge's strange behavior and weird questions, 5 minutes before the bell rang your teacher announced the chosen partners for the upcoming history project. There were a series of yays and groans from the class then the teacher called out your name " Y/n Tate and Bridge Carson", you could head gasps and a few snickers from the class "the weirdo and the snobbish princess wow what a match made in heaven", " I feel bad for him what if he slips up and she gets her dad to expel him". You wanted to crawl into a hole school wasn't that great and the fact that you would be working with Bridge, Bridge on the other hand didn't really care who his partner is all he knew was he'll be excited to meet them. Once the bell rang the class emptied out heading to other classes, skipping, or meeting up with friends, you on the other hand walked up towards your teacher " Hi Ms.Burros I wanted to know if I could switch partners with Carson" you said quietly.

Your teacher gave a small sigh " Y/n I partnered you up with Mr.Carson because your one of my good and dedicated students and I was hoping maybe your good nature could rub off on Mr. Carson and hopefully he would stop misbehaving and end his bizarre behavior" Ms.Burros replied. You did a mental groan and gave a small nod you then headed out to study hall, while there you felt a small tap on your shoulder you whipped around and you were met with Bridge " Tate, y/n" he said. " Yes!?" You asked a bit puzzled as Bridge had never approached you before, " Since we'll be doing our project I was wondering if you would like to come to my house hopefully with 2 brains or hypothalamus working together things we'll be able to get things faster" he said. You stood their stunned the class weirdo was not only your partner but he was asking you to come over to his house to study, looking closer at Bridge you had to admit he was kind of cute in his own dorky funny way.

" Um well you can send me your address and I'll see you later on" you said handing your phone to him. Bridge quickly typed down his address and handed you back your phone, you then went your separate ways. As you were about to pull the door to your Study hall you heard your name being called " Y/n Tate!" The voice was familiar and you had guessed it was your dad. " Hey sweetie I noticed you talking to Bridge Carson I'm not going to pry but I think you should stay away from him, he's missing a few screws in his head" principal Tate said gesturing to his head. " Hey dad and I can't stay away from him we're partners for history" you said reaching over to grab the knob of your study hall class. " Well I could talk to Ms.Burros" your dad suggested " I tried and failed she wants my good mojo to rub off on him and maybe he won't be so strange" you replied. Your father sighed " Well be careful around him and don't hesitate to come to me, I don't want any random bozo around my Princess" your dad said ruffling your head slightly.