37. Jack Landors X Commander Cruger's Niece Reader

" So this is the place I'll be spending the rest of my Space Patrol Delta training?" You said walking towards the SPD building " Yes my princess" your lady in waiting Shuzika said. " It's not like the moon but my uncle did say it would be the best place to start" you said grabbing the handle of the door. Once inside SPD you were met with humans and aliens of all types bustling down the halls with important work or filling in each other with the newest gossip, there through crowd stood your uncle being surrounded by 5 teens in red, blue, yellow, pink, and green . " Uncle Cruger!" You yelled sprinting towards him only to be abruptly stopped by a man in blue creating a shield and the others in a fighting stance , " Just who do you think you are running up to the commander of SPD?" A man in red spoke. You just smirked " I'm the princess of the Tsuki no inu tribe of the moon and his niece" you yelled as you round house kicked all of the teens to the ground, " Still the fiesty Y/n I know" your uncle chuckled as you ran up to hug him. " Uncle Cruger" You said embracing him. " Uncle Cruger!?" The teens said in confusion as they got up , " Yes Y/n is my niece" Cruger said as pulled away from him . " Erm glad to meet you Y/n I'm Syd please don't round house kick me again" the teen in pink said sticking out her hand , " Nice to meet you Syd and I won't round kick you again" you said chuckling slightly. " Hi I'm Z" the teen in yellow said shaking your hand. The teen in green then stepped towards you making a wave with his arm " She's got more than a lot of fight in her for a round house kick , oh and I'm Bridge" the teen in green said, " Erm Y/n" you said a little confused. " Don't mind bridge that's how he is and I'm sky" the teen in blue said.

Lastly left to introduce themselves was Jack Landors the teen in red though it was hard as he stumbled on every word " uh hi I'm round house kick , you got a pretty powerful jack landors" he said as his face grew hot . " What?" You said shaking his hands and getting snickers from the other teens. " His name is jack landors and you got a pretty powerful kick" Sky said snickering, " Um thanks for the translation sky and erm hi jack I'm y/n" you said. " Yeah" jack said in a tiny whisper. Cruger then cleared his throat " Alright that's enough Y/n for now , cadets you have to hit the sky high training course so get going" Cruger barked , " Yes sir!"  The teens groaned as they sulked to the training room. To the others it was just another annoying training session but to Jack it was a great excuse from the embarrassing introduction earlier, though he didn't really understand it or know it He  felt some type of warm and fuzzy feeling anytime you spoke or came around him it's like with your presence he couldn't act like smooth calm jack but a stumbling love struck doofus.

You on the other hand may or may have not caught feelings for the red SPD ranger, but brushed it off as some small " in the moment" type of shit " but what if he actully likes me like like like me , i mean i like like like him" you thought. " Y/n we can begin your training now" Cruger said inturrupting your thoughts , " Of course!, where do we begin?" You answered enthusastically. " Patience young pup" your uncle said ruffling your hair slightly. " Im not a pup you old dog!" You pouted , " Okay then i guess this obstacle course isnt going to be too much of a challange" he said directing you into the room the cadets went to. The room you entered was like a jungle with sky high canaopys, large boulders , and raging rivers not to mention mechanical animals.

By now you probably guessed it was all holographic with mechanical animals and when the illusion was removed it was probably ramps , boards and ropes but you didnt care the sceneray was breath taking. " CADETS!" your uncle barked , " Yes commander sir" they replied. " Y/N will be joining you , so i hope you all make her feel welcomed" , " Yes sir!" They answered as your uncle began to exit the room " Make sure you don't go overboard" your uncle said winking , " Since when do i go overboard?" You smirked.

Once Cruger had left Syd and Z had approached you " Y/n join us so we can team up and finish the course before the boys" Z said smirking " Yea ill face off against Sky , Bridge and Z and finally you and Jack" Syd happily chirped. " Okay lets do this!" You cheered, unbeknowst to you and the other girls a certain man in red was watching you from afar butterflies and fuzzy feelings filling up his insides " She's so beutiful , i dont think she could ever fall for me i screwed up on introducing my own name" he said face palming. " But maybe i can impress her during the course, i mean i am the smooth and impressive Jack Landors" he thought confidently.

" The rules are simple you can't push , shove, or kick the person you are competting with" Sky said clearing his throat as you all gathered to the center of the obstacle course " All you have to do is to make sure you and your team finish the obstacle course and collect the flags at the end of eacg course before the rival team to win , now lets go!" Sky said as you all hurried to the course. First was Bridge and Z who were in the canaopy course swinging from vine to vine to escape a large serpent , beyond the serpent layed a flag which they would have to get in order to complete the course only the serpent was in the way. After using her clone powers to distract the serpent  Z made it to end snatching the flag as Bridge was busy being strangled by the serpent.

" Way to go Z!" You and Syd cheered , " Go for it Syd" Z said as Syd made her way to the water course where she and Sky had to aviod the camiens in the water and grab the flag in the end. Using her iron like fist Syd ended up knocking away the camiens as Sky busy using his shield to hold off several camiens. " Its all you Y/n " Syd cheered as you made your way to the jungle floor with Jack trying avoid a large jaguar and grabbing the flag at the end. " I hate cats!" You growled as you kicked Thea  jaguar to the ground , " She's so tough" Jack thought , " But now's my chance to show how tough i am" he thought as he jumped in front of some  jaguars " What are you doing you can't take them all at once!?" You yelled.

" Don't worry y/n I go-" Jack didn't get to finish his sentence as a Jaguar had pounced on him knocking him out , " Jack!!!!" was the lasting he heard as he blacked out. When Jack woke up the smell of rubbing alcohol filled his nose and he'd probably had guessed he was in the infirmary, " What happened?" He groggily spoke. " Jack you're okay!" You said running up to him and wrapping him in a hug, Jack felt his face grow hot at the fact you were holding him so close. You must of realized how close you were hugging him so you quickly pulled away, " Sorry, I was just glad that you were okay!" You said looking at the ground. " No it's fine in fact thanks I've never had someone care for me like you have" he said grinning from ear to ear , " Erm thanks no ones ever said something so sweet" you said feeling your face grow hot. " Y/n I know the first time we met I stumbled and scrambled my words and i looked like a complete idot not only that but i fought and lost to mechanical felines in an effort to impress you but horribly failed" he said chukling slightly. You gigled a little " I endured all of that just because I was in love with you" he said softly, you paused a little which he thought as a sign of rejection tuntil you spoke. " Thats funny because I love you too" you said playing with your hands , out of nowhere Jack pulls you in for a kiss at first a little surprised but you soon melted into the kiss. All of a sudden the door swings open revealing a snickering Sky, Syd, Z, and Bridge and a not so happy uncle Cruger, a growl exited Cruger's mouth. " Uh oh" You both siad in unison , stealing a quick kiss Jack bolted out of the infirmary with your uncle hot on the trail.