48. Magna Defender x Reader part 1

Hi author Chan here now I know this is maya the yellow galaxy ranger but, I couldn't find any orange galaxy ranger so I just changed the setting plz don't be too hard on author Chan.
Though the story of the 5 lost Quaser sabers were said to be on miranoi, , no one knew of the 6th and last quaser saber residing on the planet ko -35. This is where you came in "y/n l/n galaxy orange!". You were part of a small team of field scientists and from the galactic space alliance , you and your team were sent to visit planet ko-35 in an expedition to find a rare crystal called Karonium. Karonium happens to be a very rare and powerful crystal which in the right hands can be used for greatness,  but in the wrong hands can cause suffering and misery. Which is why an alliance between both you and officials of ko-35 were made in order to get the crystal, the plan is that the crystal was to be split into 2  so that the officials of ko-35 would keep one hand and you and your team would keep the other half. This ensured that the crystal's power would be never come together and its full power could end up in the wrong hands , though fate had other plans.

You and your team headed up the large valley being guided by a ko-35 official , going through the valley isn't an easy task the valley was mainly composed quartz, iron as well as regular earth. This combination made the ground very rigid and jagged almost like walking broken glass, You were half way through the valley when you suddenly lost your balance. " Ahhh!" You yelled as you felt your body to lean backwards about to hit the ground , you closed your eyes and braced for impact. Though the impact never came and you felt your body in someone's arms, you looked up to see your friend f/n. " you gotta be more careful this isn't a playground" he said playfully hoisting you up, " playground!? Does it look like I'm playing on the ground" you said as you secured yourself onto the ground. " just making sure y/n" f/n said as you and the others made your way through the valley.

After a long grueling 3 hours you made it to a cave called Kei where the karonium was said to reside , you and your tools grabbed helmets and pick axes " Ready team!?" You yelled " Ready ma'm" they yelled in unison. The art of trying to get the karonium is a very tedious task as the cave was very old and you had to be careful not to pick at certain areas or else the cave could come crashing down upon you. 2 hours into the excavation you had picked through nearly 5 meters of solid rock when you hit something hard , " is that the karonium?" You thought excitedly you began to heavily pick sweat beads streaming down your face . But you didn't care you could almost taste the glory of finding the karonium , all of a sudden the glory died down and you finally had picked through most of the stone encasing it and it turned out to be a sword. A gold and platinum sword with a small but very polished orange gem on the handle, " it's a beautiful sword but not the karonium" you thought tossing the sword onto the ground.

You looked over to your team and f/n it seemed they weren't having any luck either , most of the things they excavated was either solid rock or gems and metal though pretty and valuable none compared to the karonium. Giving a small sigh you continued to pick through hitting mainly more rock and iron when finally a small orange glow began to emit from the rock , " guys come here I think I found the karonium!" You yelled out and quickly f/n pushed through the rest of your teams and headed toward you , f/n then began to pick through the rock like crazy. You found his actions a bit strange but thought he was tired and just wanted to find the crystal , you helped him picking and picking through the solid rock . Soon you pulled out a large chunk of rock which contained you grabbed your pick and broke it in half releasing the karonium, you then grabbed the crystal " it's beautiful" you thought as held the crystal.

Suddenly you were pushed harshly to the side dropping the karonium, you looked up to see f/n holding The karonium. " its all mine!" F/n said licking his lips at the karonium , " F/n what do you mean it's all yours?" You said , " As in it's all mine and no one else's" all of a sudden f/n morphed into a hideous wolf creature with a large reptilian tail. You soon began to scoot away and you looked over to see the rest of your "team" turned into wolf like creatures , " I wanna thank you y/n and for that your death will be swift and painless for me that is" the monster said walking towards you and you began to scoot towards the back of the cave when your back meet a hard metal rod. You looked back and realized it was the sword that you had previously excavated, grabbing the sword you rose it up and slashed the monster in half.

The monster howled in pain as he disintegrated , you felt a huge power surge enter you . The monsters minions began to attack probably in response to their leaders defeat this time , the sword had transformed into a box on your wrist . Without thinking and somewhat knowing what to do you chanted " galaxy orange!" And you were morphed into a orange and white spandex suit with a skirt, " this is amazing" you thought. You made quick work of the minions and they like there master and disintegrate , "power down" you said as you unmorphed . You grabbed the karonium and took the sword which now had return to its original form sliced the crystal in half , You then looked back at the ashes of the monster and left the cage.

Once outside the cave the sun's rays had hit the 2 halves of the crystal , the crystal halves had began to heat up too much for your liking and you threw them on the ground. The ground them split opened and out came 2 giant tiger like creatures, the crystal halves then levitated up to the 2 beast lining up correctly on the forehead where a crystal shaped cast laid. The beast roared happily as a wave of power surged over them , you on the other hand stood in awed then your sword began to shake very violently. " What's happening!?" You said when a voice began to speak , you turned to your sword " after 50,000 years the twin saber tigers kei and koi are free and the crystals storing their power has returned, for your deed you will be blessed with the orange quaser saber and kei and koi as you Zords from now on you will be known as galaxy orange. You stood in shock at what the sword had said to you , you then looked up to to seee kei and kou who now we're bowing down to you " zords?galaxy orange !? , want have I gotten myself into?" You thought.