84. Astraphobic Brody Romero x Incestous Aiden ( Levi) Romero x Sister Reader

Warning! This chapter is a bit graphic and unsettling in many ways it deals with rape and incest. Sorry for the long wait readers as school has been very busy and I know you're less than thrilled that the very new story I release is something as harrowing and Macabre but this will be the continuation of the third installment of my twisted or unsettling saga ( sexually abusive stepfather Blake story and yandere Jayden story ).

This  was requested by a reader and if anyone request stories like this please don't hesitate to message me and I'll get to it as soon as I can. I'll do my best to continue updates but please bear with me that I have more than 15 chapters to write plus new requests and other stuff going on in my life. I hope each of my readers had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and upcoming kwanza and news years! 😊😊🎄🕎🎉🎉

" BOOM!" Rang throughout the house as the storm continued its reign outside following the heavy thunder with crackles of yellow lightning. It was such an ominous night as heavy rain poured down drowning anything in its place as a blanket of dark and gray clouds blanketed the night no moon or ray of light shone through the dark sky ensuring no remnants of the sunny day were left. Another boom waved over the house again this time even more furious than its predecessor making the dark-haired boy who had been hiding underneath the jumble of pillows and blanket wince slightly, " Why did it have to rain!?" The boy miserably grumbled.

Even at his big age Brody loathed the rain especially when it was a storm, he had been looking forward to hanging out with his friends after school probably skateboarding with Sarah's new skateboard invention, and driving around Hayley and Calvin's van for ice cream later on but it had seemed his plans had been ruined with the onset storm. And to make it more miserable his brother had gone out to fix his guitar and probably would be back for a while and his dad had left for a martial arts competition in the neighboring town. So to say he was miserable was an understatement " What a rotten day!" He growled hopping out off of the couch.

" Still sulking Brody?" A voice said coming into the living room, " Very Y/n" Brody replied to the voice that was none other than his sister " Damn what a bummer, I know you were looking forward to seeing Sarah and her ass" She said chuckling a bit. " What!? Now she's my friend" Brody stammered as his cheeks became lightly tinted with pink. " Please let's be honest plus her boobs!" Y/n continued gesturing him to the kitchen which he followed while protesting her accusations.

While in the kitchen Brody soon sat down as he saw the assortment of food around him which was a thick and hearty bowl of beef stew, soft and buttery Parker rolls, a bowl of leafy and green salad, and a pitcher of his favorite lemonade. " This looks great y/n" he interrupted from their little squabble his eyes glimmering and his mouth watering at the sight of the food. " Thanks and dig in" Y/n replied. " Don't mind if I -" Brody paused as another boom of thunder fell upon the house once again this time making his heart race. " Brody, you okay?" Y/n said rushing up to him, " Yeah I'm good, it's just thunder nothing to worry about" he replied.

" Yeah it's just a bit of thunder but keep a calm and level head and just understand it's just god visiting the bathroom after some Taco Bell," Y/n said hoping to lighten the mood, and both she and him broke out into a heavy chuckle. Once finished they both began to dig into the meal in front of them, " This is amazing, I don't know what I would do without you Y/n" Brody happily said biting into his second roll. " Brody slows down before you choke and while you at it grab a plate of greens, too much bread isn't good for you" y/n retorted.

" Fine fine mom" Brody playful grumbled as he scooped himself a small plate of greens and y/n replied with a satisfied grin. Even though y/n was only 2 years older than him he always felt she was like his mother in every aspect and it wasn't just because she resembled his mother with h/l & h/c, e/c, and s/c but her kindness and overprotectiveness too. As he thought of that he stared at her too watching her tenderly scoop another serving of salad onto her plate while grabbing a roll. Once she did she nibbled on it taking sure to gulp some lemonade as she went, to say Brody wasn't jealous of his sister's table manners was an understatement.