60. Drunk Brody Romero x Drunk Reader lemon

"Come on Y/n you have to go!" Haley said, " Um I don't know parties aren't really my scene," you said burying yourself in your book. " Plain old Y/n don't tell me you're going to spend your whole high school life tucked away at home reading books," Haley said chucking a pillow at you. " Ow! I'll stay tucked in if you keep assaulting me with pillows". " Please Y/n please please please please!" Haley begged. " Okay fine!" You huffed in defeat chucking a pillow at her. " Yay! Let's get you glammed up". Haley spent hours finding all sorts of dresses, shoes, jewelry, and lipsticks to glam you up.

By the time you were done, you were wearing the sexiest & tightest dress and highest heels on the planet you looked like a movie star at least according to Haley but in your opinion, you looked like a stripper. " You look bomb as fuck!" Haley happily chimed as she drove, " I look like I give blow jobs on a daily basis" you said sighing. " well you look a bomb as fuck blow job sucker". She said chuckling slightly. You rolled your eyes at her and within a couple of moments, you entered a forest after a couple turns you both reached a small house it was similar to log cabin and cars covered every inch of the area.

"Who's party is it!?" You said hopping out of the car, " Whoops I must've of forgot it's this new kid Brody, Brody Romero". " Brody Romero I think I have him for chemistry," you said. "Yeah I have him for history he's kind of cute but not as cute as Calvin". Haley said as you and she stepped into the house, you both were greeted with loud lively music. People were moving around chatting, dancing, taking pictures, and of course, drinking. You wrinkled your nose in disgust of the alcohol " Yuck it smells like a bar" you said turning to Haley who already had two solo cups in her hands she gave you a small chuckle " lighten up y/n, loosen a little you only live once" she said slipping you a cup.

" Yeah, and I want to enjoy that life" you mumbled. You brought the cup to your lips and took a small sip, within moments you could taste the boozy liquid burning the back of your throat. You winced slightly. You and Haley walked around talked for a bit before she ditched you to hang out with Calvin. Typical Haley always dragging you places only to ditch you, you gave a small huff and made your way to the drinks table you then poured yourself some beer. " Drinking alone!?" A voice said and you turned to a boy in red.

"Yep just me, myself,  and I," you said. " Then lemme join you I'm Brody, Brody Romero," he said putting his cup to the cheers position, " I'm Y/n L/n and cheers," you said gently colliding your cup with his. You both began a long conversation with several cups and the occasional dancing after a couple of hours your speech was slurred and you felt a bit dizzy, Brody was the same way though his face was a bit flushed. " Hey, you wanna head upstairs the music is getting a bit too loud!?" Brody suggested, " Why not," you said as you both headed up the stairs.

As you headed up the stairs you missed a step and began to fall forward but you were soon caught by Brody. " Easy there," he said inching close to your face as he hoisted you up. " Thanks,"  you said inching in closer. Once upstairs you both sat on his bed, " Do what do you wanna do!?" You said slurred, " I don't know what do you want to do?" He replied shaking his hand up your dress. " Brody, you like anyone? may be at the party ?" You asked, " um not really but I do like you," Brody said slurring slightly. You gave him a light chuckle " You like me you've only really known me for like 6 hours or something" you said pulling closer to him. " I know but I feel like I've known you for a lifetime," Brody said filling the space in between you.

You gave him a small smile and lightly pulled away, though you were 70% drunk that 30% of reason was still there and you were going to use it. " Brody I think you should go to bed," you said about to stand up, " Only if you come with," Brody said pulling you back down only this time onto his lap. He then began to kiss your neck, trailing the delicate flesh with tiny little marks, " brody" you breathed out. Pushing you onto the bed not breaking the kisses on your neck Brody climbed on top, you could feel his already pulsing member pressing against your nether regions.

Pulling off your neck Brody began to latch his lips onto yours caressing his fingers all over your body. Your tongues both wrestled for dominance twisting and turning, your salivas mixing and you both tasting each other. When you both needed air Brody pulled off you sucking on your tongue and bottom lip. You gave him a seductive smile as you both began to undress, he would stop in between stripping to give you light kisses and soon a pile of clothes lay scattered all over the bedroom. " Can we!?" Brody said gesturing to continue, " we can you," you said breathing out.

Brody climbed on top once again this time trailing his lips onto your breast. He sucked into he left while massaging the right pinching and twisting, biting, and sucking. The feeling sent chills to your spine, you threw your head back slightly "mmm" you breathed out trying to contain yourself. Brody chuckled slightly as he moved off your breast his fingers trailed down to your entrance, within a couple of moments his index finger began to make slow little circles into your clit. Then he stuck a couple of fingers in, " your so fucking tight" Brody said as he pumped his finger in and out. " mmm w-well your fingers are just t-to big" you breathed out. You squirmed and wiggled at his touch it was intoxicating.

Soon a knot formed in your stomach and you gave the last moan before releasing, Brody's fingers were coated with a thin liquid which he happily licked off " this is better than any of the drinks we had tonight" he said as he sucked some of it off. You then sat up giving him a smirk, " My turn" you said grabbing his hardened cock. " aren't you a bit excited" Brody whispered. You then spat on his member, placing your soft lips on it you began to bob up and down on it.

You sucked and sucked saliva dripping all over it and coating your mouth, you sucked the tip then his balls then back to his shaft. Brody shut his eyes and grabbed your hair, " Mmm fuck y/n!" He moaned. His moans excited you and you began to graze the sensitive skin at the tip, Brody's grip at your hair grew tighter and his body trembled slightly. Soon jets of cum flowed out from his cock, you happily swallowed every ounce of the salty liquid. Once he finished you got up and placed a kiss on his lips " where did you learn to suck like that!?" Brody asked once you moved off his lips. " let's just say I was born with an amazing mouth" you replied.

You laid back down on the bed and Brody dominated you again, positioning his member to your soaking entrance he gave you a look. You nodded and he entered, the tip was fine then his entire length. You winced  slightly, although it didn't hurt too much it would take a bit for your body to get used to the foreign object. Brody buried his face in the crook of your neck as he moved, first starting off slow he moved at pace to get you to use to it then he began to ram. The bed began to creak in response, you gripped the bed as he rammed into you, tiny yelps and moans exited your mouth as a response.

The room suddenly filled with the sounds of skin slapping and moans & groans, pleasure waved over you as Brody changed position with both your legs on his shoulder in order for him to keep hitting that spot that turned you into a moaning mess. You spent hours aimlessly fucking, switching from position to position with you riding him, your body slumped over, from your ass, you on top, and so many you lost track. After a few Brody's thrusts began to slow down, sweat covered every inch of your body. You then did one last position with your face buried into the pillows and your ass slightly raised in the air, you gripped the sheets as Brody delivered his last and powerful thrusts your eyes glazing as a result.

Brody groaned a thick jet of cum exited him filling every crevice of you. " Y/n, Brody!" You both called each other's names out as you reached your climaxes. Brody kept his cock in for a bit before pulling out, he then laid next to you with you both breathing heavily. You gave each other a last look and a light kiss before drifting off to bed. Meanwhile outside the door stood Haley and Calvin who stood with very flushed faces after hearing all of your lovemaking.