39. Anubis (Doggie) Cruger X Wife Reader

" ahh! That stubborn old dog, who does he take me for!? A child? , I am a/n years old I can fucking take care of myself I don't need a dad watching my every move! You angrily thought as you walked through the park. You were complaining because you and Kat had planned a weekend get away at miranoi, only for doggy to cancel it simply because you were too far away and what if something happened and he couldn't be there in time. You half way through the park when a strange feeling came across you, like you were being followed it also wasn't so great you were in the discreet closed area of the park where no one would be able to see or hear you.

" okay y/n just breathe and find your way out of here" you said calming yourself down but that didn't work as a group of blue heads suddenly appeared, " wow it can't get any better than this" growled under your breathe. " okay let's do this!" You yelled and the blue heads suddenly began to attack , you threw kicks, head butted some, punched some basically you were doing good. Until you heard him , " Y/n L/N!" A voice boomed and you turned to the 1 1/2 horned grumm who had the most unpleasant malicious smile anyone could have. This was the perfect distraction as the blue heads used this advantage to grab and hold you down , " Let go of me you metal headed freaks!" You struggled to get out of their grips.

" You are as beautiful as they say you are" grumm said grasping your chin , you soon looked up and spat in his face. " Why you little disrespectful little brat" he yelled kicking you in the stomach , " Ahhh!" You yelled as you fell back onto the pavement probably hitting your head and blacking out , because when you woke up you were in a small room tied and bound to a chair with a bomb belt wrapped around your body. " where am I?" You frantically looked around , " It looks like your awake Ms. L/n" grumm chuckled darkly, " What the hell do you want from me!?" You yelled in his face. " I want Cruger destroyed" he yelled his eyes flashing a murderous red , " and your going to help me do that" he grinned.

" you think I'd help you kill the love of my life? Please don't tell me your that stupid" you smirked, " You could use that mouth of yours for something better, you little bitch" Grumm said walking towards you. " Leave Cruger and help me take over this planet as my queen" grumm said inching closer and closer to your face , " I'd never leave Cruger for the likes of a garbage breathe like you" you spat. " Oh well then you'll both be destroyed!" Grumm yelled as he walked out of the room. " this never would of happened if I didn't storm off, if I didn't get angry at Anubis for wanting to care about me" you thought as a tear slipped down your cheek.

Back at SPD Cruger sat with worry on his face , "that troublesome woman where is she , she's been gone too long" he muttered with concern in his voice. All of a sudden his morpher began beeping and soon a on Grumm in a holographic projection projected onto Cruger's morpher , " Grumm what is it!?" Cruger growled . " I would just like for you to know that I have your precious y/n in my grasps" Grumm taunted then turning to show your bound position. " Doggie ignore him don't come it's a trap" you pleaded. " Grumm if you hurt one hair on her head you will perish" Doggie growled , " Well you better be ready , meet me at the quartz plateau at exactly 12:00 or else your y/n will be a pile of ashes".

" Gru-" Cruger didn't get to finish his sentence as Grumm had already signed off he then turned to the clock which read 11:45 , meaning he'd only have 15 minutes to reach there or else you'd be a pile of ashes. Jumping onto his Anubis cruiser he sped directly to the quartz plateau, by the time he got there Grumm was waiting with a box on his left and a remote on the right and behind Grumm was a large storage unit. " the old dog has come to save his human!" Grumm chuckled darkly , " Realease y/n and your destruction will be quick" Cruger yelled. " If only it was that simple my friend!" Grumm yelled as he threw the box at Cruger reavealing a hundred blue heads .

" You must defeat all in a minute , any second more and y/n will be destroyed" Grumm said stunning to the storage box unit , using his thermal helmet scanner Cruger looked inside the unit where you bound and wrapped in a bomb belt " Doggie!" You yelled as the bomb's count down began . " Grumm you'll pay!" Cruger yelled as he lunged at 10 blue heads , " not as much you are going to pay" grumm laughed. It only took a minute before all the blue heads were deystroyed , " now release y/n!" Cruger demanded. " You senilec old dog! Dig you really think I'd free that little slut!?" Grumm chuckled as he pressed the remote.

" Grumm!" Cruger yelled as he lunged at Grumm only for Grumm to disappear before he could attack , " Y/n!" Cruger yelled as he ran up to the storage unit. Once inside he slashed away the belt and carried you out , " Doggie" you mumbled as you blacked out soon the the storage unit exploded throwing doggie in the air but he safely made it onto his cruiser with you by his side. When you woke up you were in the infirmary with a smiling Anubis by your side , " Oh doggie!" You yelled as you embraced him. " I'm so sorry I shouldn't have ran off" you said as tears streamed down your cheeks.

" sorry!? You don't need to apologize it was my fault I shouldn't have cancelled your trip" he said embracing you a little tighter. " but still you could have been killed" you said as you both pulled away , " y/n I'd die a zillion times just to see your face" Cruger said cupping your face into his hands. " I know" you said as your lips touched, " how about we go on the trip together as husband and wife" Cruger said as he pulled out a small box revealing the most beautiful gemstone you'd ever seen , " Yes!" You yelled as he slipped the ring onto your finger, and you wasted no time pulling him into a kiss.