92. Jayden X Half -Nighlock Reader Part 2

Your head throbbed as you slowly began to wake up, once you did your eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the cave. pain surged all over you as you tried to stand up using a couple of rocks to prop yourself, it was hard as you realized you had injured your leg and you replied with a sharp cry. doing your best to mauver through the cave the events of before flooded your mind with the red ranger and the shrine. " I hope that bastard is dead!" you yelled as your voice boomed through the cave. as it did you heard some movement and soon made your way towards it, it was clear someone else was here with you most likely the red ranger. coming into view was Jayden who was in worse condition than before the fall, he had a large gash across his head and his breathing was slower as debris encased him.

" There you are Red ranger, prepare to be destroyed" you yelled getting ready to lunge at him only he didn't flinch. " Aren't you going to fight or at least plead for your life?" you asked confused. " Only cowards try to escape death, heroes fight till the very end," he said as he began to stand up stumbling to the ground at first before making his way up. this image of him struggling became too much for you strangely, " I'll spare your life as you must give me the sealing symbol for my husband" you stated making your way to him only he began to back away. " I won't harm you, for you to breathing shows were not caved in and there is an entrance somewhere, we need to go," you said to him gesturing for him to follow you and he did for a minute before he passed out. You took in an annoyed sigh, you wanted to leave him there and die but you had a goal in mind and for some reason, you couldn't just leave him like that.

Grabbing him you positioned him onto your back and soon to the best of your ability began to trek through the cave, luckily it didn't take long for you to make it to the end of the cave and as you did it took you to the clearing of the Fuyu forest ranger once there you collapsed with Jayden on the ground. Your leg was throbbing in pain but you had to move quickly if you wanted to ensure both of your survival. heading to a small stream you ripped some cloth off your attire and dipped into the cool lake and wrapped it around your leg and head. the cool sensation was greatly needed and you could feel some of the pain dissipating, snapping out of your thoughts your ripped more clothes and dipped into the water and placed them onto your head layering against the early one, and cupped some water into your hands and made your way to Jayden who was beginning to stir.

" Drink this," you said as you brought your hands to his dry lips and he weakly drank it as his eyes began to flutter, after slurping it up he looked up to realize it was you and pushed himself away. "It's not poisoning you know and you need it," you said annoyed, " You can't blame me for being cautious especially since I was poisoned". " You wouldn't have been poisoned if you and your band didn't foil our plans" you growled back. " Plans? you call flooding the earth and sacrificing innocent lives just to rule a land, your kind took my father away! forcing me and my teammates to dedicate our live day and night into battles." He screamed hoarsely coughing slightly. You froze for a bit " you nighlocks are all the same vicious and evil creatures that can never exist in this world!" he said standing up, once he was on his feet he stumbled slightly but surely began to walk away from you trying to exit the forest.

" You won't make it out alive, the poison is slowly immobilizing you. How can you lead a team against us when you'll be 6 feet underground? your only chance of survival is to give me the sealing symbol!" you yelled out. " I'll make it and so will my team I will never give you the symbol you so desperately need, all for a leader who wouldn't do the same for you!" he said not turning back. " You lie red ranger, Master Xandred would do the same a million times if he had to. once you've been destroyed along with your team will be married and rule over the land!" you said following him. Jayden gave a sarcastic chuckle looking back at you " You think you'll become his bride? xandred has no heart all he knows is destruction and wrath, once you are of no use to him he'll dump you and continue his conquest" Jayden stated. your eyes grew wide " He wouldn't just give me the sealing symbol and I'll give you the antidote, he can't toss me aside like trash, not after everything I did for him" you screamed.