47. Mike Corbett X Reader

You were visiting your good friend kendrix on the terraventure when the spacecraft meant to carry you onto the terraventure  was suddenly attacked by Scorpius's forces , you and many other passengers were being held hostage by vampire bat like monster. " Your life forces will be very useful to scorpius" the monster sneered . You began to slowly back away as the monster began to drain the life forces of some of the people in the air craft , suddenly a young girl then ran towards the monster who you'd guessed was draining the life force of her mother . " Mommy!" The little girl cried as she watched the life of her mother drain before her very eyes , you thinking fast grabbed onto the girl pulling her away from the monster .

" Let me go!" She screamed hoping to break free from your grasp. " No it's too dangerous come on" you said pulling her back , unfortunately for both you and the girl the monster finished draining the girl's mother and set his sights onto you. " ahh fresh young life force better than the old washed up one I just drained out" . The monster roared , you then pushed the girl to the back of you shielding her with your body. " your attempts are futile woman once I'm done with you the little girl is mine" the monster said raising his sword to cut you down, you closed your eyes and braced for impact yet the impact never came and you opened your eyes to a man in a black bull suit with a giant teal hexagon on his stomach.

Next to him the monster sliced in half and the life forces of the other passengers were Returning to their respected bodies. " Are you okay ma'm" the man in the bull suit asked , " yes but the little girl where is she!?" you said turning around to see the little girl you were shielding a minute ago gone , " She's fine all thanks to you" the man said as you both turned to see the little girl reuniting with her mother who's life force had made its way back . " I'm glad she and her mother is safe-" you said turning to the man in the bull suit yet he wasn't there . " how strange." You thought , a few minutes later a group of terraventure rescuers boarded your air craft and transported you and the rest of the other passengers onto the terraventure.

The terraventure is huge you thought looking around , it was like earth but with a large dome covering it almost like a diorama. Suddenly you were tapped at the shoulder and you quickly spun around to be met with your friend kendrix " Kenddy!" You yelled running to embrace her. " y/n!" She yelled as she embraced you , " kenddy you never would've guessed what happened when I was coming into the space colony" you said as you pulled away , " I'll guess but first let me take you to where you'll be staying and let me introduce you to my friends." Kendrix said grabbing your belongings you quickly nodded and followed her , it didn't take long before you got to the main building of the terraventure. " Kenddy you live and work here!?" You said standing in awe , " yes but living space is tiny compared to the building size" kendrix said as she slide her identification card onto the security slot.

The door opened and you and kendrix were met with bustling scientists, security guards, officials, generals, and assistants, " Is it always like this , it's almost like earth you said" , " Yes it's supposed to be an exact replica of home even to the tiniest detail" kendrix said with a chuckle. You and kendrix went through a system of checkouts to make sure you weren't carrying any weapons and you then headed to her living quarters , " Wow you were right this place is tiny compared to outside" you said stepping inside. " I know it's not much but I do call it home" kendrix said grabbing your belongings and putting it beside a bed , " No it's fine it's actually quite cute".

You said looking around , after a bit kendrix brought you a couple snacks and you both sat down to chat , you suddenly remembered what you were going to tell her when the door opened. Stepping in a man in red , a girl in yellow 2 piece skirt and top , a man in blue terraventure uniform , another man in a green mechanic suit and finally a man in a navy terraventure uniform. " Y/n I want you to meet my friends kendrix said standing up , " There's Leo in the red, maya in yellow, kai in blue and Mike in the navy uniform . "Hi it's nice to meet you" you said standing up and handshaking all of them . " pleased to meet you" Leo said with a small flirt , " welcome to terraventure" Damien said , " You're really going to like it here" maya said with enthusiasm, " terraventure is going to be like a second home" kai said .