86. Yandere Schuyler ( Sky) Tate x New Cadet Reader Part 1

They say love is a beautiful thing that curates a fantasy of feelings that can't be described or replicated by those who aren't. If you are in love or want to be carefulness often time is discarded leaving you at the vengeful, twisted, and abhorrent mercy at the one thing you desired most of all is what you thought as he had pulled out from inside of you slumping against your aching sticky body. His lips never left your jawline trying to preserve the moments of pleasure he had to tried to cultivate but it wasn't appearing. Your mind was simply clouded with the events that had occurred leading up to this and you were running out of time as darkness began to consume your aching body. how foolish you were for not seeing it sooner and hopefully stopping it before it had consumed everything near and dear to you, this one damn thing called love.

You were the new transfer from Miranoi onto Earth's SPD, you originally were born on earth to a human mother and Iranian father. Not long after you were born your father had left to attend a funeral of a loved one and was tragically killed on his way home during a galactic airstrike by a group of alien bandits, although they were apprehended by SPD it was unfortunately too late father. With your father's death, you made it your mission to join SPD and fight to protect those around you to prevent another tragedy like it from occurring though it still didn't take the pain away. While you learned to heal around your father's death your mother couldn't and passed away not long after you were promoted into SPD.

All alone in the world you kept to yourself and trained hard to be a warrior, you won't lie and say you didn't miss out on many things like friends, fun, and even love but you could muster for the time being until you could fulfill your goal. That only changed when you transferred to SPD on earth in New tech city and were immediately swept off your feet by the B squad cadets who just like had either lost a loved one or something very dear to them and though SPD was doing their best to make a change particularly the blue SPD ranger Schuyler " Sky" Tate who has lost his father the former red ranger and has vowed the destruction of his killer and prevent anything like it happening again.

You admired him greatly for it and that admiration slowly transformed into an affection you simply could not get rid of, though you kept submerged due to your fears of not being enough for him
Or the fact that it could hinder your goals. Your backgrounds were similar but alas the paths you took differed before they intersected you alone wolf and he was a part of a team but ultimately your fates were intertwined in a way you could never imagine.
Sky on the other hand had reciprocated your affection greatly just not in the way that you thought of. He had spent so many years dejected finding vengeance for his father's death that he often forgot how to love or rather the right way.

Leaving devastation in his wake, it was never enough for Sky he needed that one, the one who would satisfy him for life not just physically but emotionally as well, and you had to seem to be the target of his cruel fixation. As your role at SPD grew strange things began to rise, and slowly but surely you began to feel alienated from those around you. Staff and techs no longer spoke to you or greeted you, those staying in your quarters have transferred out and when you entered a bustling room it would grow silent until you had left. You were never rude or disrespectful to anyone so this behavior was alarming. You spent weeks pondering what you had done wrong, you stopped many people in SPD to figure out what was wrong but many cowered in fear or briskly pushed you away.

Eventually, you gave up and found comfort with the cadets who seemed to be the only ones who would engage with you but that slowly began to unravel as slowly but surely each cadet had gotten into a freak accident or some form Of trouble like jack accidentally get scalded by hot titanium-based plasma, z and Syd being brutally attacked by a pack of what had thought to be extinct Deimos wolves and Bridge being hit by a Speeding car during a routine undercover investigation. Sky on all these attacks was left unharmed and in the beginning, was thought of as attacks against SPD by an unforeseen threat quickly dissipated after weeks of no attacks on sky and suspicions arises within the team that something sinister has been brewing. You and he were both put on 24/7 around-the-clock watch just in case but as fast as the attacks were the round the clock watch ended as well as it was clear as day that you both were not targets something that left unease in you, commander cruger, and the injured cadets.