100. Dustin Brooks x Bad Day! Reader

It had been a rotten day, you thought to yourself walking out of storm chargers with a depressed look on your face. You had an order for new motor cross equipment but had accidentally placed it in the back with the exit door unlocked. Unbeknownst to you some passerby saw the equipment and helped themselves to new gear, despite police interventions and scanning the security cameras for the thieves who had probably made their way across blue bay harbor, the manufacturer was graciously offering half a refund for the equipment and the rest of it would come out of your paycheck.

" What a stupid rotten day!" You yelled kicking an empty soda can, not caring to look at where the can ended up. You were soon surprised to hear a familiar " ouch" looking up was a disheveled Dustin. " You honestly should've gone pro with soccer as opposed to working at this dump," he said pointing to your place of work. You gave him a small smile and made your way to embrace him. "What's wrong?" He asked placing a light peck on your cheek. " I left the back door open and some thieves ran off with new motor cross gear. We got half a refund but the rest will come out of my paycheck" you said burying your face into the crook of his neck.

" Wow that sucks, but chin up I'll talk to your manager, maybe I can do some extra hours for free to make up the cost" He suggested. You smiled and gave him a nod no " This is my mistake and besides you have enough on your plate already let me be the one to bear it" you said. " But y/n!" Dustin protested " it's fine, and let me head home and try to forget about this rotten day" you replied as you and he walked hand and hand to your house. Once near there Dustin pulled away from you, confused you looked at him to see him ransack his backpack pulling out. Crumbled up a flyer which he quickly turned to the back and an old cracked pen. " Dustin don't tell me you going to write a letter to my boss!?" You asked in disbelief.

" nope, I'm just going to cheer you up!" He said with a gleam in his eyes and you watched him jott earning a soft sigh from you. Within no time and in the Dustin fashion he had scribbled what looked to be text on a paper of course with grammar mistakes and so forth. " do you want me to read it or you should?" He asked, taking in a deep breath you snatched the paper from him. " Knowing you it would take you almost an hour to finish, so let me do the reading" you replied and soon began to read the text:

"While I think Cupid is stupid
I will confess he has shot an arrow
Of affection in my heart
You're like the piggy at the mart
Ready to be diced to become
The sausage on my plate
Now the boskage that
Once covered my heart
Has been bulldozed
By your love
Not saying I like deforestation
But for you all exhaustion
Will commence
If it means seeing the beauty
Or rather cute little booty
That is you".

By the time you got to it you were in a full grin " This is terrible, Dustin But it's so silly and cute, it made me laugh" you said chuckling slightly "I'm glad it made you feel better. I love making you happy, you know?" Dustin said pulling you in. "I know, and I appreciate it so much," you said and he leaned in for a kiss which you happily obliged. Pulling away Dustin was in a toothy grin "Let me walk you home, lovely lady" he stated, and taking his hand you replied, "I'd be honored to have you escort me. I love you, Dustin". "And I love you, Y/N," he said carrying you princess style.