46. Lily Chilman x male reader

" Thats enough m/n, I'm tired of your antics!" Your mom yelled , you kept your head low this wasn't the first time you had heard this lecture. It was annoying but could you blame her she was trying her best and it seems you weren't trying yours , " m/n l/n as much as it hurts me to say this but this time I'm actually going to punish you, your uncle Robert has a pizza shop called jungle karma and for the summer your going to work there until I feel you have learned your lesson". You quickly shot your head up " Mom you can't do this?" You said slamming your fist , " yes I can sweetie and while your there maybe you can grow up" she said heading towards the kitchen. Just great your entire summer down the drain working at your lazy uncle's pizza shop, all because of small prank. Well not exactly a small prank as it was the the last day of school you and a couple of friends decided to get revenge on your evil chemistry teacher , by egging his car which turns out not to be a good idea as he called the police but luckily your mom made it in the nick of time to prevent the prank from ending up on your permanent record. Unluckily you ended up with this punishment , but you were grateful it could have been worse knowing your mom.

2 weeks later you were at the bus stop with your mom waiting for the bus that would take you to your uncle's , " my baby! My baby is leaving me" . Your mom sobbed even though it was her who was giving you the punishment you couldn't help but feel bad for her , she was being forced to send you away for your own good. " aww don't cry mom , remember as long as I behave I'll be right back" you said wrapping your mom in a hug , she embraced you in an even tighter hug. It would be the first time in 5 years your mom would be alone, most of the time you were there to keep her company since your father passed. But since you were spending time over at your uncle's , she would have to be alone. " mom I'll be back before you know it" you said as you pulled away , she sniffling a little gave you a small smile. " that's my baby now don't give your uncle a hard time although he's a little lazy nothing gets passed him" your mother said playfully jabbing a finger at you. Soon the bus came and you grabbed your backpack and your suitcase " I promise to behave but you got to promise that you'll be okay without me here".

You said making your way to the bus "I promise m/n but call your mommy every now and then I want to make sure your alive" she joked , you hopped onto the bus " mom I have 9 lives of course I'll be alive" you said as the doors on the bus closed. The bus began to move and you waved by to your mom who had small tears streaming down her face , " that woman I already told her that I'll be back soon she's acting as if I'm leaving her forever , but I' hope she'll be ok" . You checked your watch your uncles pizza shop was only 2 hours away , deciding not to waste time you grabbed your headphones and dozed off. Not before thinking " uncle Robert I haven't seen him in a while last time was after dad's funeral and I don't remember him opening up a pizza shop whatever let me sleep" you thought. 2 hours passed the bus came to a stop all the other passengers left leaving you only , the bus driver got up and tapped you. No response the first time , then another , then another , and then to full on shaking you . " Wake up we're at the stop!" He yelled , you stirred a little not before mumbling slightly " mom give me five minutes it's too early" .

The bus driver pulled off your head phones and yelled " WAKE UP WE'RE AT THE STOP!" . You jolted up from the sound of his voice " hmm what's going on are we at the stop" you said rubbing the sleep away from your eyes . The bus driver gave you a sarcastic remark " No we're at Disneyland" , you hastily grabbed your suitcase and bag and headed out of the bus. "Ok bus trip over now find uncle Roberts pizza place" you thought as you looked around it was a small city but big enough you could get lost " now what was that shop called again jungle Carmel , no that's not right jungle camera no that's not it but let me ask around". You did the tedious act of walking around and asking people who most never heard of a place and someone who gave you other pizza joints, after an hour you were tired until you came across a girl with a messy blonde ponytail wearing a green and zebra striped uniform . " excuse me ma'm do you know how to find this place called jungle caramel or camera pizza or something like that" . The girl looked at you funny " oh you must be talking about jungle karma pizza , I work there I can take you there". She said " thank you I've been walking around for almost an hour" you said running up to pull her for a hug.