17. Yandere Troy Burrows x reader lemon

Warning ⚠️: very bad lemon and a rape theme
You and Troy had always been best friends you were like peanut butter and jelly, where he would go you would follow and vice versa. But that all changed when you reached high school, you both kind of drifted apart but you still tried to maintain your friendship. As you guys drifted apart a little Troy had realized he was in love with you and was going to confess but was too late when you started to date his friend Jake. Jealousy burned through Troy as he thought of both of you together ecspecially when he saw the love marks that had appeared on your neck , " it should of been me who left those there , everyone should know you belong to me instead of Jake" he said venom lacing every word as he glared at your neck . It got even worse when you talked to him about you and Jake wanting to have your " first" it drived him mad and on that very day a demon of hatred and lust was conceived. Troy had mapped out a plan you were going to be his no matter what whether you liked it or not. Troy had asked you to come over to discuss your economics project which you didn't remember having but decided to come any way. " so Troy how much is the project wor-" you didn't get to finish your sentence as Troy had silenced you with his lips " Troy what are you doing!? , I have a boyfriend " you said pushing him away . His face darkened and he began to walk towards you " y/n I love you I always have but do you love me?" He asked " Troy I'm sorry but I don't love you I love Jake" you said in a tiny voice , Troy chuckled a little then bursted into a mad laugh " well too bad y/n your mine whether you like it or not " and with that he violently jumped on top of you pinning both of your arms above your head. " Troy please stop!" You pleaded as he ripped your shirt and pants off leaving you in your bra and  underwear . He then forced his pink wet muscle into your mouth while keeping a firm hand onto your hair to keep from biting his tounge. After almost 5 minutes of kissing you he pulled back as his lungs screamed for air , but still kept a tight grip on you he then moved his way on to your neck . Sucking and biting the soft skin till bruises had appeared " it should be me making these marks on you not that idiot Jake" he whispered in your ear. Through the assault on your neck you quickly noticed a small tent growing in his pants " oh no ! " you shook in fear. He must of noticed because he began to unbuckle his pants dropping them to the ground where his member stood proudly . Troy made his way to your cleavege, and swiftly unclipped your bra and threw it to some corner of the house . He then grabbed one of your soft mounds and placed a bud in his mouth while pinching and massaging the other one. By now you were in a full sob "!please stop" you pleaded but your pleas were futile and you knew there was nothing you could do . Troy on the other hand couldn't care less and continued to roughly treat your breast  by then his member was already rock hard and he wanted to give you a taste of it . Moving off from your cleavage Troy pulled down his boxers where his member sprung out huge and already dripping with cum. He massaged it a little to get it ready, then he looked at you already knowing what to do . You tried slowly to crawl away hoping to reach the door but he had already grabbed your legs and pulled you right back. " where do you think your going? " he whispered harshly in your ear " please don't ydo this to me" you pleaded again but like again he didn't care and pulled your chin harshly. He stuck two fingers into your mouth while using the other to grasp your hair then he shoved his cock deep into your throat " suck!" He growled. You chocked on his cock as it was too big for your throat . As  as you wanted to bite his cock off he still has his hand grasping your hair and you realized you had to comply. Troy grabbed your head and made you bob your head back and forth , he groaned and moaned anytime your teeth slightly grazed his sensitive skin . He was feeling great pleasure as you felt nothing but pain and humiliation to be doing such skanky act. After a while you heard him make a deep groan saas he climaxed into your mouth his sticky and milky seed. There was so much of it that you began to spit some out until he grabbed your hair harshly and said " swallow every last drop of it" you swallowed the bitter liquid little by little queasing with each gulp. After finishing up the revolting fluid  troy's cock still proudly stood and you realized you were far from over. Troy crawled up to you and ripped your panties off as you tried to fight back you then backed away slowly and shut your legs and flared your limbs ; you weren't going to let him take your virginity. But boy were you wrong as Troy raised his hand and striked you , your cheek became purple and you groaned in pain . Troy on the other hand used this advantage to insert 2 fingers into you entrance " stop it hurts , remove your fingers please! " you pleaded as your walls had clamped down on the intruders but to no avail he added one more finger in already adding to the pain inside you. He pumped them in and out for what seemed as eternity until he growled out " this is fun but I want to take it to the next level" he said and without warning he pulled his fingers out and rammed his cock into you. A painful scream left your lips as he continued to pound  you " Troy I am begging you please get out of me , get out please " but at las Troy couldn't give a shit and continue to ram you first bucking his hips into yours so you both moved in sync , then firmly holding down your hips to forcefully ride him. After riding him he grabbed your already sore ass and placed one leg over his shoulder and continued to fuck you. The pain was already too much and all of your attempts to preserve the little self worth you had were all futile and you just laid there. A little over  half and hour the area he was ramming into you had changed into this sponges area he wanted to impregnate you. Even if you did make it and send him to jail for what he did he wanted you to have a little piece of him left but you were going to put an end to it " Troy stop I don't want to be a mother please don't " you screamed " how unfortunate I always wanted us to be a family whether you liked it or not" and with that loud groan exited his lips and a sea of his milky seed flowed into womb. Tears sprang from your eyes after he pulled out which his seed, your juices and tainted blood mixed together flowed out of your abused core. You were definitely getting pregnant and he'd be the father " I hate you Troy , I hate you burn in hell " you bitterly muttered but he just chuckled and kissed your bruised lips " sweet dreams y/n" he whispered before you drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue: 2 months later you discovered you were pregnant you told Jake it wasn't his and you weren't going to force him to raise a baby that wasn't his yet nevertheless decide to raise the child as his own. Troy on the other hand was arrested for rape and was serving time for 15 years but was granted partial custody and could visit on supervised visits " I told you we were going to be a family " he whispered in your ear as he held your infant ,  a tear escaped from your eye as he said those words " burn in hell" you bitterly muttered as you looked at your once friend now turned demon