87. Yandere Schuyler ( Sky) Tate x New Cadet Reader lemon Part 2

Pulling away from your lips he chuckled slightly, his hand messily ruffled your hair before roughly grabbing your face. " I love you y/n more than anything or anyone. Anyone who takes your time or even looks at you will take them down. I'm only doing it out of love. maybe after we're done you'll carry my baby" he said pulling away. Your eyes grew wide and your throat began to close, the paralysis had already taken place and you couldn't feel your arms. legs. your face wasn't affected but your throat was becoming hoarse by the minute. Tears streamed down your face as you watched him begin to undress first with his uniform and then any other articles of clothing leaving only his pants, undergarments, and belt.

" Please let me go sky, don't do this!" you croaked out. " Y/n why would I let you go when we have so much to do. I'm simply sealing my love for you" he said whispering into your ear and nibbling onto the shell of your ear. This action sent shivers down your spine, scooping you into his arms he soon tossed you onto the bed. Once he did he slammed his lips onto yours, shoving his tongue down your throat it was futile and you knew in the end that it would be the same him on top of you and you below him. His hips hungrily attacked your own, heavy panting followed through as his lips began to trail down your face to your jawline then finally your lips once again. His tongue fought with yours continuously and while you put up a good fight it honestly wasn't enough and he was able to shove it down your throat before returning to savor the rest of your oral cavity.

After some time you relished the idea of air and he understood as he soon pulled away, leaving a thin string of saliva connecting the both of you. " delicious the taste of champagne and love" He said wiping his mouth ever so slightly. As you laid he began to mount you, his bluish orbs seemed to have deepened to an almost cerulean shade well into the night as he stared at you intensively like a wolf about to maul his prey to death. After a bit he got on top and ripped off your shirt, a couple of buttons flying off to expose your bust. as his lips dug into one of the buds, his hands caressed your soft mounds. Each of his movements would elicit a have breathed from
You as you tried to fight the moan deep within you as you could feel his pink wet muscle lick up and suck your cleavage. It seemed your body has betrayed you as your bosom grew warm and wet in anticipation. As he continued small bruises began to form on your cleavage due to his rough housing and trailing your neck. " Please stop!" You pleaded softly and His lips were much hastened than before as he began a sucking motion that you knew would leave the area slightly red and even tender later on.

That is his way of marking you and letting anyone know that you were already owned and his only. Moving off from your neck he began to adjust himself and you as well. Your legs were soon positioned towards his torso and his finger quickly slipped off any undergarments you had, exposing your bosom. You with your head to the side not wanting to face him as he unbuckled his pants. Once the latch of the metal object had fallen his pants had dropped as well leaving him in his garments only, " you lost likely are a virgin and haven't been stretched out yet, this will most likely hurt but after a few rounds you'll loosen up" he softly yet sternly whispered lowering himself to your ear before rising again. With that, he pulled your legs to him and positioned his member which had already hardened onto the entrance of your bosom.

Taking in a deep breath you felt him slip in, the tip and shaft forcing its way past your folds and breaking that thin wall inside of you. As he did you gritted your teeth as that uncomfortable pressure had arrived and you could feel yourself groaning in pain as he did. " That hurts!" You cried out as Small droplets from the corner of your eye began to slip down and you began breathing out slightly. " It'll all be done soon, pleasure you've never tasted will dance on your lips he whispered as he bent down to kiss you again before slowly pulling himself out. Once he did the pressure had released for a bit before he pushed past your folds again and you winced in pain. He repeated this action quite fast and as you did your jaw tightened even more and fat tears began to flood down your face.

He continued at the same pace and you could hear him begin getting to wickedly grunt as he did, he then pulled you onto him and you began to straddle him. Bucking his hips into you feeling his member to only a couple of inches away from your womb. His thrusts began to take form ad the sound of skin slapping began, you even began to breathe out more rapidly almost to a moan but you refused it. His hands gripped your hips harshly probably leaving a bruise as he continued to thrust. Your bruxism loosened and he released one hand from your hips to grab your hands placing them onto his shoulders. he soon quickly laid down with you on top, bouncing off of him. " That's a good girl!" He grunted and you could feel your heart rise to your face as you continued to ride him. A strange feeling began to build up in you, and it felt good it was warm and fuzzy but not at this moment.

Sky's grunts became moans as sweat began to cling to his forehead alongside yours, that warm tingly feeling was growing by the minute and your back was arched in a way you didn't think possible. Within a couple of moments, Sky began to hit at a much faster more irregular pace than before this time gritting his teeth harder and thrusting more to allow your pussy  to swallow as much of his cock as you could wincing slightly as your walls were being immensely stretched accommodate his large size. Those heaving breaths became thick moans as he continued to hit that one toe-curling spot. Pleasure unlike before engulfed you, it was so hot and passionate and you began getting to see stars. With one last final thrust, you released yourself shamefully cumming all over his shaft and onto his Pubic hair and balls.

Your pussy throbbed as pure wetness flowed out of it, as your juices, his seed, and a bit of blood dripped down your thighs. The erotic feeling and sight of your climax pushed Sky even further, and with one final thrust, large jets of Cum shot into you. He didn't pull out for a while as his member continued to ejaculate and throb inside of you. He instead released his hips slightly and pulled you close to his sweaty panting body. That passionate lovemaking he tired you both and your sweaty bodies huddled together, panting and breathing heavily. After a bit, he pulled out of you revealing s thick cream pie that had begun to flow out from you. Laying you down onto his chest with bloodshed red eyes and a tear stained face as he fell back onto the bed, pulling you close. feeling his heart race you did. His lips tenderly kissed your temple " you were such a good girl and you even made me see stars, luckily we still have 34 1/2 hours left of this I'll make it last forever" he whispered as darkness began to consume you.