41. Trent Mercer x Prostitute Reader Part 1

Trent Mercer the adopted son of the famous scientist and once notoriously known as mesasgog Anton Mercer , was now sitting on his crumpled imported Italian bed as his fiancée well more like ex fiancé Kira ford screaming at him. " Why the hell do you keep doing this!?" Kira howled in Trent's face , " Baby I don't know who she is , I've never met her I'm honest" Trent said. " just like you don't know Gwen , Maria, Jennifer, Selena, Kaya, alayah you know I could keep on going and in alphabetical order" she said as hot tears streamed her face . " Babe" Trent leaned over to try and comfort Kira but she just turned , this may have been the 15th or 16th time Trent has cheated on Kira and Kira had actually found out .

Trent loves Kira but when he's out he becomes a whole other person from shy lovable painter to cheating flirt, and with alcohol mixed in its crazy and this time is even crazier as the girl he supposedly " doesn't know " apparently is pregnant with his child. Although he knows she's a money hungry hoe and the child isn't his he did sleep with her , and it wasn't going to smooth anything over with Kira. " baby I promise you I don't know her but me trying to explain isn't doing any good so I'm going to give you some space" he said walking out of their shared mansion. Once out of the room he signaled for his chauffeur Jansen and hoped into his Range Rover , " got caught again sir?" Jansen his chauffeur asked with a small smirk, " yep Jan" Trent answered popping a cigar into his mouth as they drove out of the complex.

Meanwhile downtown in reef side " that will be $25 you said holding ur hand out " towards your client " That much sweetheart?" He said in a full grin showing off his very yellow and brown stained teeth " Yes!" you said  sharply . Your client chuckled " I'll give u a little extra u know to help you out" he  said slipping in and extra $5 into ur shirt as made his way out he slapped your ass and  fat tears slipped down your eyes . Heading towards your small ratty kitchen u pulled out your day's earning you managed to scrounged up a measly $50 , " If I'm going to afford S/N  school supplies I'll need more you said throwing on a thin jacket and heading outside".

You walked for a while before looking at a couple of men standing infront of a pub , to most bums to you enough money for a back pack and crayons. Taking in a deep breathe you waltzed up to them swaying your hips from side to side the stench of booze and cigarettes burned your nose but what could you do " Can I interest any of you guys or just both of you" you  said perking up ur breast " Of course you can babe" one said as they both lead you towards  an alley. Once finish stood up as they finished zipping up they're pants " That  will be 45 each " you said bluntly, "$45? Your funny  sweetheart" one bum said. " Yeah you are" his friend sneered " Look I'm not playing payup ", you growled " Or else what !?" one said as his fist collided with your cheek " Ahhh!" You said falling back soon they were both kicking and punching you.

Trent for a while now had been driving by and he was getting a bit bored , " Jansen take me to 34th street my friend Rome makes a good ass dry martini" he said relighting his 4th cigar. A couple minutes had began to pass when as Trent was passing an alley when he heard a scream " Jansen stop here!" He yelled and the car came to an abrupt stop Trent then began to roll down his window where he looked over to see to men pummeling a girl.  Wasting  no time jumped out and punched one of the other guys the second one lunged at him only to be flipped over. " Let's  get out of here!" one bum said, " yea!" the other said .

When they both left he helped the girl up " Are you okay ma'm!?" " No I'm not okay!, You just chased away my clients!"  You yelled . " Chased away!?" Trent stared in disbelief " I saved you" " Saved me!?" You said raising an eyebrow " I've dealt with clients like that they'll rough me up a bit but in the end they always pay up" " You call that roughing up a bit?" Trent said pointing to your  which was now purple and swollen " This is easier than what I usually get".  Trent stayed quiet till you spoke up " Well thanks now I'll have to stay out later to make up for what I lost" you said turning to walk off , "Wait"  Trent said grabbing your hand " I'm sorry I didn't mean to chase off your client maybe I can do something" he said. " Do what!?" You snapped , " I want one night with you and the full package anal, head and vaginal and I want you spend the night and I want the morning too " he said. That's a lot anal is about 45 , vaginal 35 and head 25  and I've never stayed a little more than morning you sure you  can pay that's almost $300" , you said raising an eyebrow.