82. Ranger Prefrences: Pregnancy Series Part 2

To all my readers' happy Mother's Day 💐💐all around the world and hope you enjoy this chapter!

🪐👽🚀Andros :
-his eyes may grow to the size of planets when he hears he's knocked you up and it may take some time for it to hit him. He'll be there for you even with your strange cravings and mood swings.

🚀  you'll be on ship duty throughout your pregnancy, Android isn't usually paranoid but with all sorts of threats not just on earth and KO-35 but space as well you'll be kept in the ship probably chained to a generate with some snacks and tv invade your hungry and board ( Your more or less are being held captive)

🚀  Andros is already making a special locket for you and your child just like the one for him and karone. It'll have the same little music note and a recorder for the special moments to come with your bundle of joy.

🚀 a boy would be nice ( a mini him) but a little girl would mean the world to him ( daddy's girl). Maybe a daughter named andromeda after the galaxy and Alex for a boy ( Deadbeat father Andros story)

🚀 Andros it's going to be baby proofing the Astro mega-ship ( can you baby proof a rocket ship?), going crazy placing bubble wrap and all sorts of carpet in different places. He's bolting down anything he considers a danger/risk.

🚀 Andros is definitely calling his sister, Ashley, and Cassie for insight on the female body ( which is ironic since he had a lot of fun exploring your body before you got pregnant) for any clarifications and so he doesn't screw anything up.

🚀Andros's favorite activity to do with you is helping to set up the nursery and lovingly talk about your upcoming precious life and kissing your temple each time your baby kicks.

🚀 Once he hears you in labor he's dropping everything and rushing to the mega-ship ( You both decided for the delivery to be in space). He's comforting you every time you scream and cry whispering sweet nothings into your ear and telling you how great you're doing.

🚀 hearing the little cry from his child's mouth is the most precious thing Andros has ever heard. Although he'd been preparing and trying to grasp the idea of being a father he couldn't have ever imagined this moment. He's pulling his child close to him while thanking you for helping him make his little space ranger.

🚀 Andros will probably give you a couple of months to heal and enjoy his baby but before his child turns 1 your both getting married as he feels it's most proper for a child to grow up in a 2 parent household and you'll have another sometime down the road.

👽🧑‍🚀☄️Leo Corbett :
-jaw might drop and he's going to need some seats with the news he heard but he's going to be a beam of sunshine once it sits in and definitely Leo jr or a y/n jr if you push hard enough

☄️ Leo is running around and telling everyone he can think of that he's going to be a father. He's definitely having that sit down with Mike for guidance and becoming a father

☄️ Leo would rather fight one of Scorpiu's monsters without a weapon than to deal with his mood swings. He simply can't understand why you go from loving and tender to wanting to slit his throat with a plastic knife just because he  forgot your favorite packs of cookies

☄️ Kendrix and Maya are his go-to buddies for understanding women as he says plus advice from his brother so you don't murder him in his sleep

☄️ despite your moods and sometimes his own denseness at times, Leo is always willing to be by your side and express his love for the gift of becoming a father. He loves cradling you and kissing your stomach brimming with joy as your baby grows

☄️ Leo is going to be a bit protective of you as he doesn't want you to hurt yourself or worse during an attack on terra-venture you're killed.

☄️ Leo surprisingly has your hospital bag and an emergency plan in case anything goes wrong which is surprising as he's never on top of anything but his paranoia about the future is what's keeping him on his toes.