Headcanoned Death| Shuichi

So a few changes need to happen for his first death. Kaede and Shuichi both receive retrievers. Miu decides to hook two up just to prove her brilliance. They camp out in the classroom, Kaede still planning to kill the mastermind. The group heads downstairs and Shuichi follows them down. But, as he's spying, Rantaro had already slipped into the library and begins to open the bookshelf. The receiver on Shuichi rings first because he is closer to the motion detector, and he rushes into the library, confronting Rantaro right as he was investigating the flash. Rantaro gives up, leaving the library just as the shot put ball falls where he was standing and narrowly missing Shuichi. He realizes what happened and tries to run up and tell Kaede off or something but is hit in the back of the head before he can leave that general area, and falls.

The second death is less complicated I'd say, and could happen at any point during the game as long as Shuichi's lab was one of the first discovered.

       Shuichi and the killer would be talking over details in Shu's lab, and Shu decides to go grab files from the cases. The killer coughs dryly and leaves to go get some coffee and another drink. Before this meeting, however, they had stolen a bit of powdered poison and transferred it into a different bottle so Shuichi wouldn't notice its disappearance. They line the rim of the cup with the powder and add a bit into the liquid just in case, and then line their cup as well with powder, to confuse the investigation more. The killer comes back, Shuichi reading through Aoi Asahina's student profile and takes the coffee gladly. He chugs it and realizes immediately that it was laced with poison, and tries to stumble to the antidote cabinet. He dies hust as he reaches it, and the killer moves his body back into an armchair, forgetting the small blood stain he left by the cabinet. The killer then dumps a bit of their drink down and leave it next to Shuichi's, mixing them up to make it look like they drank the coffee instead. Then, they depart, unknowning that the plant they dumped their drink into began to wilt  ever so slightly.

Shuichi's body wasn't found until two days later, since at first it was assumed he just fell asleep in his lab.