I won't say I'm in Love(Number Five)

A/N: Hi! You'd probably already be tired of this but nevertheless, THANK YOU for all the reads, comments and votes this Imagines has received! It really makes my day!! I hope you enjoy this one!

OOC! Kinda Flirty! Villain! Five x Reader

AU where Five is a bad guy and you're a cop trying and stop him from world domination.

You worked as a police officer and you were one of the Head of Departments in NYC. You had been known for your courage and righteousness and were loved by everyone in the public. Until of course, the incident, but I'm getting ahead of myself, let's start from where your troubles all began:

It had started a beautiful quiet morning, just how you liked it. You were scheduled to meet your best friend of 5 years, Five at noon during your break and you wanted to make sure you had finished all the necessary work before then. That was the plan, until of course, 2 of your co workers had come into your office, each holding a file in their hand.

"We got him."

"Show me." You ordered as they placed the file onto your table. You opened it before your eyes turned from a feeling of proudness to shock.

"His name is Five."

"Yes I know. He's a friend." You informed before looking at them, "And you're sure?" You asked as the two co workers nodded.

"Ms. (L/N). These evidences shows clearly, your friend is the villain." Your co worker argued as you rolled your eyes.

"How could someone like Five be a villain? He's adorable." You reasoned as your co workers raised their eyebrow at you. Due to the fact that Five had placed a tracker as well as a microphone on you, he too could hear what you were saying.

- DIFFERENT LOCATION -

Gun shots were heard as the warehouse shook from the impact of the grenade as the doors were busted open by a figure.

"You hear that boys?" The figure asked, wiping off the blood of the man he just killed from his cheek before raising his knife up in the air, "She thinks I'm adorable."

Here we have Five, your best friend, but best known for his other profession.

"Oh feels good to be complimented by your one true love." He smirked as the rest of the remaining members backed away, scared for their lives.

"Now. Where were we?"

- BACK TO YOU -

"(Y/N). I don't understand your reasoning."

"All I'm saying is, there's no way he's the villain."

Oh how you wish you hadn't said that because now, you looked like a fool. Your closest friend of 5 years just so happened to be a villain. How did you find out? Well you were on duty when you had spotted him in his car, being chased by multiple police cars.

Now it made sense why he had different cars with little to no plate numbers on them.

"Oh. He really is the villain." You mumbled before you too chased him as well. Once he had no where else to go, the police had cornered him, you being one of the cops there.

Your gaze intense as you walked up to him, Five smirked when he saw you and raised his arms in the air.

"You caught me."

"Why?" You asked, your gaze upon his as he inwardly flinched, a habit he had developed during the years he was trained.

"You know, the last time someone did that, we didn't get out of bed the entire weekend. Good times."