Cuddles(Number 6/Ben Hargreeves)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Turns out my mom thought it'd be fun to get me out of my room and socialising, which I am not very fond of doing, but nonetheless, I have finished one of the Imagines! Hopefully I will finish the rest by tomorrow, assuming that I'm staying home all day... But anyway, enough about me! Enjoy!

Ben x Shy!Male!Reader

Requested by: halluci-nation, I hope you like it!

SET IN AN AU WHERE BEN DOESN'T DIE BECAUSE, JUST BECAUSE. 

Ben Hargreeves is known for a lot of things. Being The Horror. Called a monster. None of that mattered to him. At least, not after he met you. You made him feel different. He wanted you to like him, he wanted to impress you and impress you he did.

By standing outside your house, with a Bouquet of (favourite flowers), smiling so happily as he wore a tux.

"Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

"It doesn't bother you that I'm a boy?"

"I love the fact that you're a boy because I'm gay." He smiled as you laughed, taking the flowers before interlocking his hands with yours.

You had told him that he looked like a large teddy bear, something you could hug and enjoy. That was when he started to fall for you. It didn't matter that you were a boy, he was gay anyway.

That along with your amazing personality as well as your beauty, he would always give you what you wanted. No matter the consequence. You just unlocked the mischievous side in him that he never knew he had.

You wanted chocolate, he would go all the way to the nearest supermarket, He it near or far, in the pouring rain or hot weather. He would do it all, for you.

He's always been the quiet one in his family, but now that he had met you, he had talked back to his own father about not wanting to do the missions anymore as well as talk back to other people who were making fun of the two of you.

Although you had specifically told him not to get everything you wanted as you really couldn't eat all the chocolate he bought you.

So instead of asking for treats and all that, you had resulted to asking something he could instantly do. To cuddle with you.

Especially after the two of you became boyfriends. You would always ask to cuddle with him, no matter where you were. You could be at the train station and you would still cuddle with him.

In his room when his siblings can instantly see you. You cuddled with him everywhere.

Today was no different, you were both on his bed, you on top of him as the two of you cuddled.

"You know what you remind me of?" You asked as you cuddled on Ben Who was stroking your head.

"What?" He asked as you snuggled further into his chest.

"A giant teddy bear." You answered as Ben laughed.

"I feel like that would be better fit for Luther. Seeing as he is half ape." He stated as you pouted.

"But he's not as comfortable as you are!" This had caused Ben to laugh once more.

"I love you (M/N)." He smiled as you kissed his cheek.

"And I love you." You said as Ben wrapped his arms around your waist as the two of you spent hours cuddling.

You had wanted so badly to go to the toilet but couldn't escape Ben's hold on you as he was a very strong hugger.

"Ben. Ben wake up." You quietly nudged him as Ben's voice grumbled through your ears.

"What is it?" He asked tiredly as he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands, now there was only one arm wrapped around your waist.

"I need to go to the toilet." You answered urgently as you tried once more to get out only for him to tighten his hold on you.

"Ben! I'm serious!" You growled before he begrudgingly let you go as you rushed towards the bathroom and did your business before walking back into the room to find Ben shirtless.

His abs could easily be seen as you blushed trying to move your attention away from his body only to lock with his beautiful eyes and become mesmerised before Ben snapped you out of your gaze and pulled you close to him, your hands touching his abs.

"Um. We should probably get going now." You mumbled as you tried to stand up only to be pulled back by Ben once more, your hands now resting on his shoulders.

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Not really bu-"

"Then stay with me." He pleased looking at you with his puppy eyes that had caused you to growl softly before complying to his request.

"Your kinda squishing me."

"Oh sorry. You just look so adorable. I couldn't resist." He smiled as you blushed.

"Ben I really need to get up!" 

"Well what do we have here?" Klaus' voice rang through the room as he entered, Ben letting out a dissatisfied grunt as he held you possessively. 

"Calm down dear brother, I'm not going to take what is yours." Klaus informed as Ben still glared at him. 

"I'm this close to killing you and dying from being away from (M/N) for too long. If I die, I'm haunting you." Ben muttered as Klaus put a hand on his heart.

"The Ben Hargreeves. Haunting me?! Why I'd never imagined that you would go for such a length for (M/N). You must really be special." Klaus stated as you blushed once more. 

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I'm heading to the market to get some..." Klaus trailed off as he thought of what to say next. 

"Sweets."

"You want drugs don't you?" Ben sighed as Klaus simply scoffed and crossed his arms.

"You say that like it's a bad thing! If you could talk to the dead you'd be a drug addict too!" Klaus said proudly as you laughed and Ben chuckled.

"Is that everything you need?" 

"No. I need some, moolah." He told them as Ben rolled his eyes, wanting his brother out of his room. 

"Just get something from father's study. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Ben said distractedly as he looked at you face, becoming allured by your beauty. 

"I can't do that!" 

"Why not?" 

"Father would kill me!" 

"Well he hates us. I'm fine with him hating you even more." Ben shrugged as he started to stroke your hair. 

"But he'd kill me!" 

"He's dead." 

"You think I don't know that? You never know, he might stop playing tennis with Hitler and come visit me. Yapping on and on about this and that. It isn't worth the hassle, you know?" Klaus tried to explain as you just stared at him. 

"(M/N). Help your brother in law out here!" Klaus pleaded as you looked at Ben who's eyes told you to say no before looking back at Klaus who was staring at you with helpless eyes. 

"How much do you need?" You reluctantly asked as Ben sighed and Klaus fist bumped the air, cheering happily. 

"You're the best." He stated as he gave you a list of everything he wanted to buy, which was surprisingly not a lot in amount, but in price? Let's just say you might need to cut off on your spending money. 

"I know. I know. It's expensive. But we're family right?" Klaus asked as you looked at Ben once more who shrugged. 

"I guess." You answered as you gave him the money you need, Klaus kissing your knuckles before grabbing the money and leaving the room. 

"You didn't have to do that (M/N). Klaus will keep on asking you from now on." 

"Well then, it's a great thing I have my protector with me." You mumbled as Ben smiled before kissing your cheek. 

"Let me pay you back at least. He is my brother after all." Ben stated as you shook your head mumbling:

"It's fine." 

To which Ben responded to:

"No. I insist. At least until he can pay you back." He smirked as you laughed, the both of you knowing that will never happen. 

"I shall be in your debt until the debt is paid. So you are stuck with me for a very long time." Ben informed as you nodded and hugged him, feeling the warmth he radiated, not caring that he was shirtless anymore.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You asked as Ben laughed and nodded:

"A lot. But I honestly don't mind hearing it again." Ben answered honestly as you bravely kissed him on the cheek before muttering:

"I love you Ben Hargreeves, with all my heart." 

"And I love you (M/N) (L/N). I will always love you, till the day I die." 

"Let's hope that would be a very long time away." You stated worriedly as he nodded and smiled. 

A/N: Question of the day/night! Feel free to answer/comment if you want!

How do you think Ben died?