Voices(Number 4/Klaus Hargreeves)

A/N: Hello! Thank you all so much for 400K reads as well as 11K votes! It means a lot that people like what I write! I'll try and finish up the remaining imagines I have planned as well as the requests of pt. 2s for previous chapters! Sorry it's taking so long but I need to make sure I'm content with my writing before I show it to you guys. Once again thank you so very much and have a great day!

Warnings: Angst(Kinda? I tried...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You worked as a Therapist as well as part time scientist. You had for the longest time because you had made it your obligation to save people from making the wrong decisions.

A very important job but you didn't think so. All your other friends had become successful businessmen and lawyers while you became someone's talking buddy, it made you feel like a side character but it was what you had enjoyed doing. After you had lost both your mother as well as your sister to cancer, you had began working as a part time scientist as well as a therapist to help others not follow the path that you had once taken due to the casualties of your family. 

That was where you had met him. Your long time partner in crime. The love of your life. Klaus Hargreeves.

You still remembered the moment you met him. He had come in with his brother, Ben, who had pleaded you to help his brother.

It had begun with a simple morning, you waking up, repeating the mantra you always do when you woke up:

"Wake up. You got this. You got people to meet and insecurities to repeat."

You had went to work and sat on your desk, Klaus and Ben already being there when you arrived.

Thinking nothing of it, you had began your first session with him:

"Did anyone tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes."

"No. But thank you." You smiled as he nodded, clearly anxious due to the drugs not being present.

"Do you possibly have any, meds?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Meds. You know, medication."

"I do but I'm not allowed to give it to you unless I deem it necessary."

"Come on babe. Just one."

"No." You glared as he finally went quiet, you scribbled some notes on your notepad before he spoke again:

"Why are you helping me?"

"It's my job."

"Funny answer."

"It's the answer I'm willing to give you."

"So that's not the real reason?"

"How about you stick long enough to find out why I want to help you." You suggested and for once in his life, he didn't feel the need to take the drugs. He had become invested in knowing everything about you.

It wasn't long for the two of you to blossom your love and when he finally asked the question, you were beyond happy.

The two of you have been going strong, for about 3 years now. Thinking back, your life was a roller coaster. Klaus was usually out and about saving the world and you would go to work as normal.

During your shift in the lab you had found out that the others were working on something new. Being the curious person you were, you had politely asked one of the nearby scientists what they were doing.