Riddle Me This Pt.2(Number Five)

A/N: Here is another update because we just reached 8K reads and 244 votes!!! I had a surge of coffee and am now more wide awake than ever!!! This may or may not have taken a dark turn...cause I may or may not have been listening to many different genres of badass and dark music...

Requested by: sxmllqueen, hope you like it!

"What's the date? The exact date."

"24." Vanya muttered as you decided to make hot water for later on.

You took the teapot and filled it in with water before putting it onto the stove. You then turned on the stove and walked back to be sitting back onto Five's lap.

"Of what?!"

"March." Vanya continued as Five smirked.

"Good."

"So are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked as Five put two pieces of bread onto the cutting board, completely ignoring him.

"It's been 17 years." He continued, as he stood up to intimidate Five.

"It's been a lot longer than that." Before he teleported towards the counter and searched for his marshmallows on the shelf.

"I haven't missed that." Luther muttered as Five teleported.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked with his arms crossed.

"The future. It's sh*t by the way."

"Called it." Klaus cheered as you laughed.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five explained as he took some peanut butter from one of the cupboards and started to create his sandwich.

"In the end I had to project my consciousness forward into a quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time." Five answered scientifically causing you to snort.

"That makes no sense."

"Well it would if you were smarter." This had caused Diego to purse his lip and stand up aggressively, only to be stopped by Luther.

"Five." You warned as he growled before going back to work on his sandwich. You then proceeded to stand up and bow down towards the other siblings before saying:

"I apologise for Five's lack of, um, understanding. But I will explain to the best of my abilities."

"What he meant to say was that he had to think of a younger version of himself that can exist throughout many different time eras and find the best one to land in."

"See, she makes sense." Diego butted in as he pointed towards you.

"Still doesn't prove that you're not dumb." Five smirked back as you smacked him on the head.

"Oooo.... I like her." Klaus stayed as he clapped.

"Thank you. I aim to be liked by everyone who is considered family to Five. As I am his fiancé."

"You know I still can't get around that idea." Luther stated as you looked at him.

"Of?"

"Him having a fiancé."

"And why is that?"

"Well for one thing, you're so perky and fun to be with and he's just, there, you know?" Klaus explained as you giggled at Five's frown.

"Well, I'll have you know, being with Five has been amazing. He's there whenever I need him to be and he's very supportive." You smiled as you interlocked your left hand with his right hand.

"Thanks babe."

"That felt weird. I've never felt more strange in my entire life and trust me I've been through hell. A 13 year old saying babe... Wow." Klaus muttered as you smiled, You then proceeded to taking one thing out of your pocket, which was a small brown cube.

"What's that?" Luther asked as he got in front of you in a defensive manner.

"Easy there big guy, I'm just making some coffee." You said as you walked around him and grabbed a cup from one of the cupboards before pouring the ready hot water into the cup and bringing it back onto the table, dropping the small brown cube on the way there.

The cube had dissolved into a brown liquid and spread across the cup.

"Your favourite." You said as Five took the cup from the table and took a sip.

"What is that? What are you giving him?" Luther asked defensively as you looked at him with an amused expression.

"Oooo. You're in for it now." Five muttered as he kept sipping his drink.

"Poison." This has caused Luther to lung at you only for you to step out of the way and knock his large body down onto the floor.

"I really didn't want to resort to violence but I will do so if necessary." You stated as you put Luther in a headlock.

"One wrong move and you're dead."

Everyone watched in fear, Diego and Klaus in amusement as you battled Luther.

"Admit defeat and I'll stop." You ordered as Luther just growled at you and tried to get back up, but you twisted his head even further causing him to grunt in pain.

"Get off of him. You're going to hurt him!" Allison shouted as she tried to run towards the duo only to be stopped by Diego.

"Five doesn't seem to bothered by this and you and I both know that Five still cares for Luther. He knows when to make her stop. So until then, enjoy the show."

Allison stood there, sadness and anger was evident in her eyes as she looked at you strangling Luther like he was some sort of animal. When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she shouted:

"I heard a rumour!" This had caused you to look at her and Five to suddenly stop drinking his coffee and set the cup down.

'She said it. She actually said it.' A dropped darker voice resonated through your head, a voice you haven't heard in such a long time.

'Shut up.' You mentally ordered as you turned to look at Allison.

"What did you just say?" You asked curiously as Allison gulped.

"Allison." Five warned as Allison continued on:

"I heard a rumour-" She was stopped by Five who slammed his hands on the table shouting:

"Allison. Stop! You're going to make it worse!" But she didn't listen.

"I heard a rumour, that you let Luther go and admitted defeat to him." You had worn earbuds all this time, so you didn't really hear what she or anyone else had said. You were trained by The Handler to read lip movement and that was what you used.

'Let me help you. Vent out your anger.'

'Shut up. I've got this.'

When you 'heard' what she had said, you decided to play along, releasing Luther from your hold and standing back up, you waited for her to make her move.

"Don't you have something to say?" Allison asked as you began:

"Luther was a great fighter and I admit defeat to him." Before you smirked which caused Allison to frown, your eyes had suddenly turned red, resembling the devil. You had lost control. It had been years since you lost control of your body to your other form.

'What are you doing?!' You growled mentally as you lost control of your body.

"Is what I would've said if I heard you." Allison widened her eyes but before she could do anything, 'you' disappeared and reappeared behind Allison, grabbing her by the throat.

"You didn't really think that little trick would work on me." 'You' asked smirking sadistically as 'you' raised her up into the air, 'your' hand still on her throat.

"Let her go!" Luther ordered but 'you' didn't listen.

"Look at you, just begging to be released." A darker more lower voice smirked through you as everyone stood shocked.

"Babe! (Y/N). Listen to me. Listen to my voice." Five pleaded as you dropped Allison and your eyes became (E/C) once more as you looked at the mess you had created.

"You're a monster." Allison muttered as you smiled sadly.

"I know. It's not the first time I've heard it." With that you walked out of the kitchen and wandered towards the second floor.

-with Five-
"Why would you want to marry her?!" Allison asked shocked as Five grabbed her by her collar.

"I want to marry her because she is a beautiful, caring girl who doesn't care about what I have done. She's understanding, supportive and perfect. So don't you dare insult her."

"She tried to kill me! Your sister."

"She has no control of it. It's not her fault."

"Not her fault? What do you mean?" Vanya asked as Five looked at her.

"She was experimented on when she was very little. Her blood was fused with a darker more evil being which caused her to gain super strength and speed. She can't control her anger and you just made it worse." Five explained angrily as he pointed at Allison.

"I, I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't. You didn't even give her a chance and neither did you." Five stated as he pointed at Allison and then pointing at Luther before walking out of the kitchen to find you.

-with you-
You had found seats next to multiple paintings that stood on the wall, you took a seat before deciding to talk to the other side of you.

'What did you do?!'

'Something you're too much of a coward to do.'

'You were going to kill her.'

'It is the most efficient way to get rid of the problem. You should be thanking me.'

'Thanking you my ass, you ruined my chance of getting to know them.'

"(Y/N)?" You were broken off from your conversation by Five as he sat down next to you.

"I'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for?"

"I never thought they would do that."

"Hey. Relax. It was my fault anyway. I tempted them into fighting me."

"But Allison shouldn't have done what she did."

"It's fine Five, honestly."

'I wanted to strangle her more.'

'Shut up.' You growled as the voice subsided.

"I can't apologise enough."

"You don't have to."

"But they're my family. I feel responsible."

"Five. I told you. It's fine."

"I know it's just, you know I love you. Maybe even more than I love my family-"

"But when it comes down to choosing between the two to save, you'll save them, won't you?" You asked as Five looked shocked.

"No! I'd rather save you!"

"If something happens and you have to choose between the two of us. You choose family. Do you understand?" You asked as his eyes turned somber.

"But you're my family as well. You're my soon to be wife." He reminded as you sighed.

"This demon."

'Hey! That's offensive.'

"That has resided in me. Has decided today that it would come back. I can't risk being near people. I don't want to hurt them."

"And you won't. You have me. We're in this together. Remember?" Five asked as you smiled.

"Right." Five then smiled as well before taking your hand and kissing it before interlocking their hands together.