Hold On Pt. 2(Number 6/Ben Hargreeves)

A/N: Hello! Here is today's update! Thanks a bunch for 140K reads an 4K votes! It really means a lot and I hope you enjoy this one!

Requested by: -FacefullofTEARS, I hope you like it and sorry it took a while!

You had climbed your way through many different obstacles until finally, you were the CEO of one of the world's best company, Pear.(XD I tried)

Completely avoiding any type of contact with the academy, you were now free from grief, or so you thought. One day, Klaus thought it would be a good idea to barge into reception and demand to meet you.

"Listen here miss. I have a very important meeting with her and I can't be late." Klaus lied as you watched through your CCTV cameras.

"I'm sorry sir but Ms. Hargreeves is a very busy woman and if you would please just tell me your nam-"

"You have no right to ask for my name!" Klaus interjected as the receptionist looked at him unimpressed.

"Yes I do and for your op-" The receptionist was cut off by you as you called reception through your phone. The receptionist picked up and greeted:

"Hello?"

"Would you be a dear and let my brother in?" You asked through your phone as you see her quickly nod and out the phone down before motioning Klaus to follow her.

Sooner or later Klaus and the receptionist had appeared, Klaus taking a seat on one of the sofas in your office while the receptionist apologised:

"I am so sorry ma'am I didn't know this was your brother. Especially due to his, um, demeanour."

"Not to worry. Not a lot of people can see the resemblance. Thank you for your hard work, you may leave now." You smiled as the receptionist waved at you smiling before returning to her station once more.

"(Y/N)! How's my sister doing? Great I presume as you left the academy from the s**thole we call a father." This had caused you to chuckle in sadness as well as joy cause you missed Klaus very very much. He was like the best friend you never had, always telling you what to do to impress Ben or even going on shopping trips together. 

"I'm doing great Klaus thanks for asking. But I do wonder, why exactly are you here? I know for a fact that businessmen are not the kind of crowd you usually go for." You asked as you took two glasses from your cabinet, placing it onto the counter before reaching for the red wine.

"You see, Ben here just couldn't stop nagging about not being able to see you anymore." Klaus explained which had caused you to lose focus thus causing the glass to overflow, once the liquid touched your hand you snapped out of your zone you quickly realised and cleaned it up with some tissues.

You shook your head before walking over to Klaus, handing him one of the glass.

"Why thank you." He smiled as you chuckled, taking a seat in front of him.

"I'm serious Klaus. What are you doing here?" You asked as Klaus looked at you confused.

"Ben wanted to see you."

"He's dead."

"He's right here." Klaus motioned towards your right as you glanced to where you pointed only to see no one.

"He has his arms around you trying to hug you but his hands keep going through because you have forgotten about him."

"What else was I supposed to do Klaus?!"

"Not forget about him!"

"You and I both know I can't do that. I loved him. Do you know how hard it would be for me to remember him? The memories we had to together? All of that gone. Just like that. Because our brothers didn't even have the f**king guts to save him!" You shouted angrily as Klaus jumped back in surprise.

"(Y/N). Calm down. Ben wouldn't want this."

"Yeah well guess what Klaus. Ben is dead and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Actually. There is." Klaus confessed as you stared at him in confusion.

"I can communicate with the dead you see and sometimes, if I try hard enough, I can make them real." He continued as you just stared at him, shocked.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Do it now."

"(Y/N) I'm not in the right frame of mind!"

"Then I'll do it." You stated before opening your gloves, walking towards him and touching his hand, a glow of (F/C) rushing through both your bodies before finally, Klaus fainted.

"Ben. If you can here me. Come out." You tried as you saw a man wearing a hoodie appear on the couch. The man turned to look at you and you realised:

"Ben?"

This had caused him to smile and hold out his arms for you. Quickly, you ran towards him, hugging him for dear life.

You see, your powers are able to increase the owner's original power, making it six times stronger than normal therefore the body that you summoned wouldn't seem like a ghost, it would appear as another human being which was what had happened to Ben. 

"I missed you." You whispered as he chuckled kissing your forehead as you hugged him tighter.

"I miss you too." He smiled as the two of you spent the hour just hugging each other, not saying a world before Klaus began waking up and Ben started to disappear.

"The past is the past (Y/N). Move on."

"I can't do that. Not when you're dead." You said honestly as he smiled sadly, grabbing your hand and kissing it before disappearing once more.

"I will always love you." He whispered as you smiled, your eyes starting to water before finally, you let them all out. 

The stress you've been feeling, all the sadness, the anger, everything. Until finally, you were unconscious and had woken up with Klaus now gone, only leaving behind Ben's favourite hoodie. 

You smiled and engulfed yourself in the smell before getting back to work, now filled with more joy and happiness that you have ever felt in a very long time.

"I love you too Ben. Forever and always." You stated before opening your drawer to reveal a picture of the two of you on your first date, all cheerful and happy. He had decided to bring you to the carnival and you loved it, he was so fun to be around and always made sure you felt comfortable, he was the best and he always will be, the best.