Control Pt. 2(Number Five)

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you all soo much for taking your time to reading this imagine! I hope you all are having a fantastic day/night today! Here is today's update!

Requested by:

 loser4fanficallychiu4lilmmaiddestielforever03AestheticallyTumblrCemqtionMultifandomgirl654, I'm sorry it took so long and I hope you like it!

Five had been in his room when you initiated your attack. Once you had found out that Five was part of The Commission, you were quick to act, learning about his routine, every single weak spot he might have. 

Once you were ready, with a full proof plan as well as your gun, you attacked during the night. 

When you barged into his room, he was left shocked, as you were holding a gun out aiming it in front of him.

"I can't believe you would do this!"

"It's my job!"

"Do I not even matter anymore babe?!"

"Babe? What are you talking about?!"

"You know full well what I'm talking about." Five growled as you glanced at your target in confusion.

"My mission is to kill you."

"And that doesn't have any affect on you?! At all?!"

"No! Why should it?! I don't even know you!"

"Wait what?"

"I don't know you!"

"You're serious right now?"

"Yes! Very serious. The Handler has given me a task and I can't fail her. Not again."

"I'm your boyfriend (Y/N)."

"Bulls**t. You're too hot to be my boyfriend." You accidentally muttered as Five smirked while you began to blush.

"I admire your honesty but now is really not the time. But if it makes you feel better, you're smoking hot babe." Five stated as you glared before firing your gun at him, Five easily dodging the bullets.

"Why. Won't. You. Stay. Still!"

"(Y/N) stop!" He ordered before teleporting behind you and taking your gun away from you.

"Let me go!"

"Maybe this'll jog your memory up." Five mumbled before turning you around and kissing you.

Once that happened, Memories had started to flow back inside you until finally, you had realised you almost killed your boyfriend.

"She's dead. She's dead even if it's the last thing I do." You promised as Five chuckled, hugging you.

Your moment however was short lived as the alarms started to sound, indicating that there was a problem.

"Warning. Five and (Y/N) have gone rogue! I repeat, Five and (Y/N) have gone rogue! Kill them in sight." The alarm rang as the two of you quickly ran out of his room, guns in hand but the two of you were caught, by multiple assassins, covering all available exits.

"I got the one of the left. You take the one on the right." You stated as Five nodded and the two of you fell back to a similar rhythm to each other.

"Who's first?" You asked as the assassins stayed in their places, until Of course, The Handler ordered them to assassinate the two of you.

The two of you easily handled the men, but they just kept on coming, until finally, you saw a man pointing his gun at Five, ready to shoot which had caused you to react immediately.

"Look out!" You shouted before pushing Five out of the way, the bullet slightly grazing your shoulder but it still burned like hell.

"Who did that?!"

"Five."

"I said. Who did that?" Five growled as one of the nearby assassins quickly pointed to another assassin who held the gun responsible.

Five started to smile and teleport towards the pointed man before beginning to repeatedly stab him with the knife in the assassin's pocket.

"Five Stop!"

"Five!" You then proceeded to launching yourself at him, hugging him from behind, quickly calming him down.

"If you know what's good for you. Stand down." You ordered as the assassins began to cower in fear. The two of you used this moment to teleport away from The Commission and into your safe-house where the two of you stayed in for about 3 years before proceeding to work against The Commission, fouling every single mission the two of you could find, just to secure world peace. 

Extra

"Okay now turn right!" You ordered as you watched the two glowing dots that were far away from each other, blink on your tablet.

"Right? Now?! Are you sure?" Five asked through the comm as you glanced at your dark surrounding.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm sure!" You shouted through the comm before you flipped the screen, now realising your mistake.

"Oh sorry! I had the screen lock on. I meant left." You apologised as you waited for Five to respond.

-with Five-
Five looked towards the left to find the window leading to another rooftop. He ran towards it before contemplating with himself. 

"Come on! He's getting away! What's taking you so long?!" You asked through the comm confused as Five growled before replying:

"I'm jumping through a window!"

"What do you mean you're jumping out a-" You trailed off as you moved dragged your finger down the tablet to make the view 3D.

"Oh sorry, I had it on 2D. But that shouldn't matter! Just teleport!" You shouted through the comm as Five sighed before running towards the window full speed, teleporting out of the office before beginning to run again.

"Come on! The dog is getting away! Are you seriously being outsmarted by a dog?!"

"(Y/N) shut up!" 

"Five he needs to be home by dinner or (Random Name) is going to kill me!" You shouted angrily as Five rolled his eyes. 

"And who's fault was that?" He asked as you growled. 

"How was I suppose to know he didn't like to be called cute!" 

"No one likes being called cute (Y/N)!" 

"You do!"  

"I don't!" 

"But I call you cute all the time!" You stated as Five growled before catching sight of the dog, running towards it at full speed. 

Upon seeing Five, the dog began to run away from him, which caused Five to grumble in frustration before teleporting once more to get the dog. He succeeded and quickly attached the dog to a leash. 

"Target acquired. I'll meet you back home." Five said through his comm as he teleported back to the safe-house with the dog in hand. 

"You're back!" You cheered as you jumped out of your dark room and towards the human and dog. 

"I missed you too bab-" Five trailed off as you picked the dog up and hugged it. 

"I missed you! Who's a cute boy? Yes you are. Awww." You chuckled as you lifted the dog up in the air and booping your nose against the dog's. 

"I'm right here you know." 

"I can see that and you need a bath. Go shower." You ordered as Five rolled his eyes before reluctantly walking away to take a shower.