Potion Pt. 2(Number 4/Klaus Hargreeves)

A/N: Hello everyone! Tis I and I have come to bring you another update! Once again thank you all SO SO much for all the reads and votes and I hope you have a great/amazing day! 

Requested by: ellieblakesmith123mayayaha_loser_who_writes, I am so very sorry for taking so long but here it is! I hope you like it!

Previously on Potion:

"Then don't let me die." You retorted before drinking the vial, your mind suddenly feeling hazy as you dropped to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Klaus could say or do anything else, Diego had barged into the room, clearly alerted:

"We have to work fast. Vanya's already playing her first piece."

"I'm working on it." Five mumbled as he began to mix a few other ingredients into the vial, unable to sit still, Klaus began pacing, his worry for your safety increasing by the second. 

"Is it done?" 

"I just had one minute to work on this-" 

"Well we might not even get another minute!" Klaus suddenly shouted out as Five scoffed before continuing to work, the other siblings shocked at Klaus' outburst. 

"Klaus-" Diego started, trying to calm his brother down only for him to lash out again:

"No you don't understand." 

"You and I both know that I do understand. I lost her too." Diego reminded as Klaus stopped his tantrum, Diego was right, fighting with the only person who could potentially save you was not wise. 

"Just... hurry up." Klaus ordered as Five nodded, fully concentrated in his work after a while, Five went back to the group to show the the finished product. 

"Is it done?" Klaus asked as Five nodded, showing him the vial that would heal you.

"As done as it'll ever be." Five answered as Klaus took the vial from him, quickly heading to your side.

"A thanks would be nice." He mumbled but alas, Klaus was too focused in your survival to say anything.

"Five. You better pray to the people above that this works." Klaus informed as Five rolled his eyes.

"Relax. I'm 85% this will work." He stated as Klaus nodded, still on edge as he crouched down so that your head was in his reach. 

"But the 15% is also a high possibility." Five mumbled but thankfully Klaus didn't hear him.

Klaus pulled out the top of the vial and began to feed you the liquid, the substance going into you as they waited for something, anything to happen.He watched restlessly as he moved your head onto his lap, stroking your hair over your face, trying to wake you up.

After quite a while, you began to gain conscious, your hearing coming before your sight.

"Come on." You hears a very worried voice mumble out, "You have to wake up. This is taking too long Five. Do something! Help her!"

"What do you want me to do? Sing her a wake up song?"

Not wanting the voice to worry anymore, you used all your strength to move your head, nuzzling against a very familiar chest.

'Thank god.' Klaus sighed as he watched you slowly sit up, your body still stiff as you looked around, apparently all the siblings had worried look in their eyes, either for you or for their safety. 

"S**t (Y/N). You could've died." Klaus growled before bringing you to a hug, careful not to hug to tightly.

"And yet I didn't. Which means the potion works." You informed as he glared at you.

"Never do that to me again!" Klaus ordered as you rolled your eyes.

"Relax. It's not like I died."

"Well you could've! If you had died, I wouldn't have forgiven myself."

"Klaus." You smiled as you placed your right hand onto his cheek, stroking it gently.

"I'm fine. It's over now." You stated as Klaus quickly captured you into his arms, his hands enclosed tightly together as he held you.

"I love you (Y/N). So so much." Klaus cried as you smiled, pulling him away from you before proceeding to kiss his lips.

"You do know we're still here right?" Five informed as he crossed his arms.

"You could just leave." Klaus mumbled as he broke the kiss.

"I would love to but unfortunately, the world is still in danger here."

"Ready to save the world?" You asked Klaus as he chuckled before nodding:

"Ready when you are."

EXTRA

After finally managing subdue Vanya, the two of you decided to stay at your place, where you enjoyed the rest of the night, cuddling.

"Hey Klaus." You mumbled as you leaned further onto his chest.

"Yeah? What's up?" Klaus asked groggily, still half asleep.

"If a cheetah and a tiger were to mate, would they be called Cheeter or Tigah?" You questioned as you glanced at his sleepy face.

"If you and I had a baby, would it get my beauty and your crazy thoughts or your sexy body and my late night drunk thoughts?" He asked back as you blushed, just thinking about you and him having a baby made your heart soar.

"I don't know how to feel about that..." You muttered as Klaus chuckled, his chest moving slightly as he did so.

"Go to sleep love."

Also! Just out of curiosity, How many of you are part of the HTTYD fandom/What's your favourite dragon?

Imagines Coming Up(I'll finish up all the requests before getting on to the others):

Requested: 

- Vanya x Reader (Forever and Always)

- Five x Reader(Human Interaction Pt.6)

Others:

- Five x Reader(Villain)

- Five x Reader(Ex)

-Ben x Reader(Tutor)

-Ben x Reader(Chivalry is Dead)

-Ben x Reader(Porcelain Face)