Different(Number Four/Klaus Hargreeves)

A/N: A flurry of events had happened today starting with horrible wifi which meant I had to use my 4G. But nonetheless, here is today's update! I am very sorry for the long wait! Enjoy!

Requested by: xxIcybeastxx and fandomreader900, I hope you like it!

Klaus x Trans! Reader

You and Klaus along with Ben have been like two peas in a pod. Never seen without the other, until Of course, your 'father' had kicked you out of the house not because of your power, but because you were trans. Your 'father' had abandoned you for being different. It broke your heart knowing what he had done, but somehow, you still loved him in a fatherly way, I mean, who else were you supposed to consider a father? Pogo acted more like your grandfather than a father so that was out of the question. 

Your powers were, extra ordinary. You had the ability to manipulate nature however you want, having little to symptoms when doing so. Only consequence you had was that you had to take the life from nearby plants to survive.

You had first told Klaus that you were trans as he quickly responded back with:

"That's great!"

He was always so supportive and considerate for you and that was what had made you fall in love with him. You had dated Klaus before you were kicked out of the house and honestly, it was the best years you ever had.

He always treated you to everything you wanted, being polite even if that wasn't what he usually does to the other siblings. He has a specific side that he only shows you and Ben as you two were the closest.

But as you were kicked out, you had to make a living. Working at a nearby cafe where you portrayed as a butler. Your boss was the second person you that you told.

She was also very supportive of you and had made you a butler at the cafe, you looking like an actual man for once in your life.

When you received word that your father had died, you had decided to see it for yourself. So you went back to the academy.

When you arrived, you were surrounded by nostalgia. Memories come flowing back to you as you walked past the gate of the academy.

You met Vanya, who was standing right beside the entrance and tapped her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" Vanya asked as you took of your sunglasses from your face.

"Well I guess not." You smiled as her eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?!"

"Hey sis."

"You've changed." Vanya muttered as you chuckled.

"Yeah. You've changed as well." You replied as she smiled, bringing you into a hug.

"I missed you." She mumbled as she held onto you, smiling sadly.

"I missed you too."

The two of you then proceeded to waking into the house, hands interlocking as you were greeted by Allison who looked at Vanya before looking at you in confusion:

"I'm sorry but this is a family event. Vanya, I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" She asked as you chuckled and Vanya rolled her eyes.

"This is (Y/N). Dad sent her away remember?"

"I remember (Y/N) being a girl. Don't joke around with this Vanya."

"I'm not!"

"Do I have to remind you of the time you snuck out to hang out with Luther?" You asked as Allison looked at you shocked.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hey sis."

"You look-"

"Like a boy?"

"Yeah."

"I'm trans."

Allison smiled and hugged you, proud of what you had done.

"I know. It's not that hard to figure it out."

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Klaus' voice rang through as he entered the room where you were right after the other two girls left.

"Surprise?" You smiled as Klaus hugged you, startling you.

"I haven't seen you in such a long time! You look-"

"Different?"

"Yeah! But a good type of different! I'm so proud of you!" He stated hugging you once more as you laughed, missing his warmth.

Sooner or later, everyone was found somewhere in the mansion. You and Klaus had decided to walk to father's study, where he began to search under the desk for any valuables.

You standing beside as you rolled your eyes every now and again due to Klaus being the same as he had always been.

Allison had walked into the room and greeted you as you responded with a nod before she motioned behind the table in question.

You mouthed 'Klaus' as Allison nodded in understanding.

"Klaus? What are you doing in here? And bringing poor (Y/N) with you too?" She asked as Klaus looked up, glaring at you for a second before moving his attention to Allison who was looking at him.

"Allison? Wow. Is that you? Hey, come here." He smiled before standing up and hugging her,putting his middle finger up at you as you tried not to laugh.

"Too long. Hey I was hoping to see actually. I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection." Klaus explained as Allison rolled her eyes before looking at what was around his wrist.

"Just out of rehab?"

"No. No. No. No. I'm done with all of that."

"I just came down here to prove to myself, that the old man is really gone." He started as he frowned.

"And He is! He's dead! Yay!" He cheered as he started clapping happily.

"You know how I know? Because if he were alive, not one of us, would be allowed to set foot in this room. He was always in here, our whole childhood, plotting in his next torment right?"

"You know how he used to look at us? That scowl? Thank Christ he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold dead eyes. Ah!" Klaus stated as he proceeded to widen his eyes with his hands to prove his point.

"Number 3-"

"Get out of his chair."

"Oh wow. Luther! You really filled out over here-"

"Klaus-"

"I- save the lecture I was already leaving. Just kinda talk amongst yourself." Klaus said as he started to walk out of the room only to be stopped by Luther:

"Drop it."

"Excuse me?" Klaus asked in a funny accent.

"Do it. Now."

"Alright."

"It's just an advance in our inheritance that's all it is. You don't need to get your little panties in a bunch." Klaus stayed as he walked out of the room, you following behind only to be stopped by Luther who looked at you strangely.

"Is He your boyfriend?" Luther asked Allison as she shook her head.

"Hey Luther."

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"It's (Y/N). You know? The girl who got kicked out of the academy for being a trans?"

"For having the incurable disease?" He asked as the two of you looked shocked.

"Luther!" Allison scolded as Luther looked at her confused.

"I'm just going to go." You mumbled, pushing past Luther and walking the way Klaus exited before finding him digging something out from his pants to find he had managed to steal one, kissing it as he looked around to see Your impressed face.

"Nicely done." He smirked as he shrugged:

"I try."

The remaining siblings stood in the living room together, it was very very awkward.

"Who are you?" Diego asked you as you pointed to yourself in question.

"That's (Y/N)."

"You're (Y/N)? You look-"

"Different?" You suggested as Diego chuckled.

"Like a boy."

"I guess we should get this started. So I figured we could have a sort of memorial service, in the courtyard at sundown. Just at Dad's favourite spot."

"Dad had a favourite spot?"

"Yeah you know, the one in the oak tree?"

"We used to sit out there all the time. None of you guys did it?"

"I was kicked out remember?" You reminded them as they glanced around nervously.

"Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwich are always a win." Klaus asked diffusing the situation.

"What? No. Put that out you know dad didn't like smoking."

"Is that my skirt?"

"What? Oh yeah this!"

"I found it in your room. It's a little dated but you know, it's very breathy on the..." Klaus trailed off as you suggested:

"Bits?"

"Yes! Bits."

"Listen up! There's still some important things that we need to discuss Alright?"

"Like what?"

"Like the way he died."

"And here we go."

"I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack."

"Yeah according to the coroner."

"Well wouldn't they know?"

"Theoretically."

"Theoretically?"

"Look I'm just saying at the very least. Something happened. The last time I talked to dad, he sounded strange."

"Oh tell us please."

"Strange how?" Allison interjected as Luther shrugged:

"He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust."

"Luther He was a paranoid old man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles."

"No. He must've known something was going to happen. Look I know you don't like to do it but I need you to talk to dad." Luther pleaded at Klaus who looked at him in shock as Allison scoffed.

"I can't just call dad in the afterlife! Like 'Dad, could you just, stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'"

"Since when? That's your thing."

"I'm not in the right frame of mind!"

"Your high?" Allison suggested as Klaus agreed and laughed.

"How are you not? Listening to this nonsense?"

"Well sober up. This is important. Then there's the issue about the missing Monocle."

"Who gives a s**t about a stupid monocle?" Diego asked

"Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it I think it was personal. Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge."

"Where are you going with this?" You asked confused as Klaus nodded in agreement.

"Well isn't it obvious? He thinks one of us killed dad." Diego stated as Luther suddenly became quiet.

"You do!"

"How could you think that?" Vanya asked shocked

"Great job Luther. Way to lead."

"That's not what I'm sayin-"

"You're crazy man. You're crazy."

"I'm not finished!" Luther growled as Klaus rolled his eyes and left the room:

"Okay sorry, I'm just going to go murder mom. I'll be right back."

"That's not what I was saying. I didn't-"

One by one everybody stood up and left, except for you who had walked over to the bar and started to make yourself a drink.

"Allison." Luther started as Allison walked out as well.

"That went well." Luther mumbled to himself as you snorted.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I was thirsty." You shrugged

"You should leave."

"What? You think I shouldn't be involved in this?" You asked as Luther looked down, conforming your suspicion.

"Right of course you don't. I have a disease that you could possibly catch right? What a joke." You mumbled before walking out, drink in hand.

You walked out of the living room and into the kitchen where you sat on one of the chairs and fell asleep.

When you awoke, you found Klaus shouting through the living room as you walked towards the living room once more, you found him, spouting out curses to the vase with father's remains.

You walked up to him and smiled, coughing to get his attention as he turned to you, accidentally knocking the vase down causing you to laugh and him to growl.

The two of you had made your way back to the kitchen only to hear I Think we're alone now blasting through what sounds like Luther's room.

"What are you doing Klaus?" You asked as Klaus has started to dance.

"Relax (Y/N). Let loose of all your stress!" He said as he dragged you onto your feet and started to dance with you and the vase which was somewhat enjoyable, only for that time to be interrupted by a sudden change in lights as well as a large noise that was coming from the courtyard.

You saw everyone except for you and Klaus walked out to find a sort of glowing blue orb that sounded like shocks from electricity.

"What is it?"

"Don't get to close!"

"Yeah no s**t."

"Looks like some sort of type of anomaly either that or a black hole one of the two."

"There's a pretty big difference there."

"Out of the way!" Klaus shouted as he ran towards the orb with a fire extinguisher, you right behind him.

"What are you?" Diego started only for Klaus to throw the fire extinguisher at the orb only for it to dissipate.

"What is that gonna do?!" Allison asked as Klaus shrugged helplessly.

"I don't know? You have a better idea?"

"Everyone get behind me!" Luther ordered as Diego tried to assert his dominance as well:

"Yeah! Get behind us!"

"I vote for running! Come on!" Klaus tried as you kept him in place.

The orb had suddenly vanished, leaving a very familiar face behind. Number Five had appeared looking like his 13 year old self.

"Does anybody else see, little Number Five? Or is that just me?"

"S**t."