Unbelievable(Number 6/Ben Hargreeves)

A/N: Here is the second update for today! Thank you all for the votes, reads and comments and I know this sounds very repetitive but I really do appreciate every single one of you! I hope you like it and have an amazing day/night!

Inspired by: Unbelievable by Why Don't We

Ben Hargreeves. You could only describe him as one thing. Shy. He was indeed, very very shy, he was so shy that he didn't talk to anyone except for Klaus.

"Just talk to her dude!" Klaus mumbled as Ben just sighed, glancing at your form from far away.

"But she'll run from me."

"How would you know?"

"Because that's what always happens!"

Once Ben was of the age where he began having feelings for a significant other which for him was around 12 and with the significant other being You, he went to Klaus for help but unfortunately, the two have different views about how to confess.

Ben was usually the gentleman type of guy, he would bring you flowers, secretly of course and would write you letters that he would sneak into your locker when you were at school.

He wasn't a very straightforward guy, he preferred to appreciate you from afar because he knew for a fact, that you were way out of his league.

So imagine his surprise when he suddenly woke up, in his room as normal, but this time, with you right next to him, his hands resting on your waist as you slept peacefully beside him.

Was this a dream?

The last thing he remembered was Five hitting him with a pole and him falling onto the ground, most likely unconscious.

He looked around to see that the room still looked the same, the only difference is that now, he had multiple pictures of the two of you together.

Ben glanced at his hand, which was now larger than he remembered it before deciding pinching himself on his face, thinking he could wake up only for it to backfire on him and him realizing that the situation he was in now, was very very real.

"Babe. What's wrong?" You asked mumbling as you began waking up.

"Babe?" He asked confused as you glanced at him, still tired.

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." He trailed off as his mind went into a frenzy.

You just called him babe! Wasn't that only what couples did? Does this mean the two of you are together?!

'Whatever alternate universe this is, Thank the gods!' Ben thought to himself as he saw you turn around, your back now pressed against his chest as you got into a more comfortable position.

F**k this was unbelievable!

Until Of course, it was interrupted by Klaus who had entered the room unceremoniously without his usual school outfit.

He looked different. Especially now that he had a beard. At first, Ben didn't know who he was, until Of course you had said your good morning to him:

"Klaus. Get the f**k out. I'm trying to sleep."

Once the two of you made your way to the living room, you were met with the other siblings, except for one, which Ben just had to address:

"Where's Five?"

"Five's gone. He disappeared a few years ago." Allison explained looking as confused as the other siblings.

"That's not possible. He hit me with a pole just a few minutes ago."

"That happened years ago Ben. Are you sure you're okay?" You asked as Ben sighed and reluctantly nodded.

Ben staggered his way out of the living room and into the kitchen where he grabbed his favourite napkin and began wiping his face to get rid of the sweat that was now forming.

As he made his way to the table, he had accidentally turned on the stove, causing fire to erupt, the napkin he was holding began to burn in flames as he quickly threw it onto the ground while Klaus went to get the fire extinguisher.

"Babe you have to calm down."

"I gotta get out of here." Ben mumbled as you glanced at him in concern. He began to hyperventilate and you did the only thing you could do to stop him, you attached yourself by linking your arms around his neck and kissed him, successfully calming him down...

For a while.

Soon Ben's mind went into a frenzy this time for a completely different reason, he had accidentally knocked a couple of books down from the shelf, which in turn caused Klaus to step on it and accidentally slip, the fire extinguisher hitting Ben straight in the face as he became unconscious once more.

His whole mind in disarray as he finally woke up, now with a completely different sight. Five was there, his eyes concerned as he glanced around at his new yet very similar surroundings.

However now, he was on the floor of the academy, you and your friends looking at him in concern as they picked Ben up and placed him on the couch.

"What happened?" Ben groaned as Klaus chuckled:

"You began stating that you were together with (Y/N). But don't worry, she didn't hear any of it."

"I did what?!" This had caused Ben to begin blushing as he was now very very embarrassed. I mean sure he was together with you in the alternate universe you were in before, but that didn't mean that you were together with him in this universe.

Meanwhile, You and your friends were invited to go on a study session in the academy and you had accepted it quickly, as that would mean spending more time with Ben.

He had been your crush since you first saw him on the news and it only escalated when you found out from Klaus that he was the one giving you the letters and flowers.

So now that he was closer and more approachable than ever before, you had taken your opportunity to finally have your first ever conversation with him.

"Hey."

"Hi." Ben mumbled as he rubbed his head both in pain and to hide his blushing face.

"Ben right?"

"Yeah. And you're (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you." You smiled as Ben blushed before ducking his head to hide his red cheeks.

"I-It's nice to meet you too."

And thus began a very beautiful relationship of (ship name with Ben).

-meanwhile in the future-

"S**t!" Klaus cursed as you rushed towards your boyfriend's side as he began waking up.

"Where am I?"

"The Academy. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I just had the strangest dream." Ben mumbled holding his head in pain.

"Really? What's it about?"

"Everyone didn't believe I was together with you. You also looked younger than you are now." He stated as you chuckled before running your hand through his hair.

"I'm glad you're alright."