You like her!(Number Five)

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for all the votes and reads! Here is today's second update!

Requested by: stupidlonelyloser who requested for this specific imagine and Mimibella793 who requested for another imagines to be posted today! Hope you like it!

Set in an AU where Ben didn't die(Because Ben is precious)

You and Five have been friends ever since he had entered your house accidentally, thinking it was someone else's house. The two of you had shared a lot of things in common, especially the love for books. The two of you could go on and on talking about different topics that interested the both of you and neither would feel bored.

You then started developing feelings for him because not only was he hot, he also had a great personality and the two of you share so many things in common.

"(Y/N)! I'm home!" A familiar voice shouted out as you turned to see your sister, (Random Name). She was the social butterfly of the two, had loads of friends and was very loud and outgoing.

You were nowhere near as social or outgoing as you sister was. Which was probably the reason more people preferred to be with her rather than you. She's rude when she wants to be but always seems to be able to put you before any of her other friends which you had felt grateful for.

Until you introduced her to Five. The two of them had instantly clicked. Five was around her almost all the time, leaving you alone. Which was to be expected right?

You and Five shared too much in common that he might've just thought of you as his best friend.

"Five. You wanna hang out today?"

"Sorry (Y/N). I promised (Random Name) is go somewhere with her."

"Oh. How about tomorrow?"

"I'm pretty much stacked this next week. Sorry." Five mumbled before leaving your room where he had spent the night.

Of course. It had always been your sister. It was never never You.

"(Y/N). What's wrong?" (Random Name) asked as she found your crying form, you ignored her and slammed your door shut before leaning on the door.

"What happened?" Five asked as he made his way to your room, standing next to your sister.

"It's (Y/N). She's crying. Maybe we should te-"

"No. We're not telling her. Come on. I can talk to her later." With that the two of them left you alone.

As you were right beside the door, you had heard everything. Which gave you a flurry of thoughts:

They were keeping a secret from you.

Were they dating?

I mean, they're perfect for each other.

It's what the saying says right?

Opposites attract.

And they were polar opposites, Five being exactly like you and your sister being the exact opposite.

The next day, you and your sister had. Even invited to spend the night in the academy in which you were forced to say yes as the everyone had sort of wanted you there, at least everyone except Five.

"What's (Y/N) doing here?" Five asked shocked as he opened the door for the two siblings.

"Your siblings insisted and besides what harm could it do?" (Random Name) asked as you just smiled awkwardly.

"A lot of harm. Especially for tonight. I needed you to help remember?"

"Why can't I help?" You piped up as Five looked at you in sudden nervousness.

"(Random Name) fits the criteria I need for my new character in my book."

"You're writing a book?" You asked confused as your sister nodded in agreement with Five before saying:

"Course he is. He's always been a huge geek." She stayed as Five laughed and the two of them left to go upstairs to his room, leaving you outside by the door.

"Okay then. I'll just let myself in." You muttered and closed the door before making your way into the living room where you were greeted with the other siblings.

"There's our favourite girl!" Klaus cheered as he came and hugged you, in which you had quickly accepted. You needed some sort of comfort right now.

"How are you doing?" Allison asked as you sat beside her and Vanya who were looking at you happily.

"I'm okay."

"Okay? You never settle for such a simple word. You'd usually say jovial, content, amaz-"

"She gets it. What happened?" Luther asked as he crouched in front of you.

"Nothing happened."

"Wait. Where's (Random Name)?" Klaus asked confused as you crossed your arms and glared at the wall.

"With Five." You mumbled as they oohed in understanding, now realising why you were this way.

You were jealous.

But you had every right to be. You like Five, heck, maybe even love him. But you can't keep living on like this, it's be better to just let them be together. That way, everyone would be happier.

Sure you've thought of separating them, but the thought of your sister's happiness as well as Five's stopped you from doing so. If they were happy, you were happy.