Fanfiction Pt. 2(Number Five)

A/N: Another update for today!! Also I realized this morning that I was ranked 1st in the Imagines tag and let's just say I've been happy the entire morning.

But now I'm in 2nd, which is still actually more than I expected to get

But now I'm in 2nd, which is still actually more than I expected to get. All I ever wanted to achieve was to make my readers happy and share the love for Umbrella Academy! Thank you once again for all the votes and reads! Hope you enjoy this!

Requested by: bandtrash8

"Who're you writing about?" Five asked as he settles beside you on your bed. You were currently typing on your laptop and opening up different tabs that showed pictures of a certain someone.

"Nicky Harper."

"Who?"

"You wouldn't know." You said as you stopped typing on your laptop to look at Five.

"Is this one of your fanfictions again?" He asked as you nodded before answering:

"Yes."

"Does this one look like me too?" He asked as you chuckled.

"Yup. But a younger version."

"Man. People just love my face huh."

"You have no idea." You muttered as Five looked at you confused:

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. Look.He looks like you!" You said showing him a picture.

"You're right!"

"This is beneficial for me as I don't have a lot of child pictures of you. I can just refer to him. Isn't he adorable?"

"Why thank you." Five smiled as you laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"I want to know more about this so called fanfiction." Five said in curiosity as you nodded, complying to his request:

"Okay... let's start with how many fandoms you know."

"How many what?" He asked confused as you stare at him in shock.

"Fandoms. You know. TV series, books, movies. Anything?"

"Um..."

"Unbelievable." You stated as you thought to yourself before deciding to say some fandoms:

"HTTYD?"

"What?"

"It's short for How To Train Your Dragon."

"Dragons aren't real (Y/N)."

"Shut up! They are." You pouted before continuing on:

"Supernaturals?"

"As in superpowers or werewolves and vampires?"