These Are The Lies(Number Five)

A/N: We have officially reached 10K reads and 319 votes!!! Thank you everyone for your support and enthusiasm for this Imagines!!! Here is one of today's update!

You and Five have been best friends ever since you had helped him out with his homework and the two of you did everything together.

That was, until Five had gotten a girlfriend. Now you may or may not have a crush on Five ever since you had met him but he didn't seem to have shown the same attraction back.

"Hey Five. You free to hang out?" You asked through the phone as you heard Five sigh.

"Sorry I promised (Random Name) that I'd take her to the cinema today. How about next week?"

"Oh. No worries. I don't know about next week."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I just have something to do." With that you ended the call, turning your phone off and glancing through the window that had the view of New York City buildings.

"(Y/N). You ready to go?" A voice echoed through the Walkie talkie that stood on your table.

"Yeah. Just give me a sec." You ordered as you walked towards your wardrobe and put on a leather suit as well as a mask.

Here's the thing, you're a criminal. You get money from people who hire you to kill and today's just one of those days where you were required to work. Only three people knew that you were a criminal, two of those who are dead.

What you liked about the organisation was that you could cancel your target anytime if you had something important to do in your normal life, but when Five had started hanging out with his girlfriend more often, you had no way of getting out of the missions as they had to required proof that you were actually going to do something.

You breathed heavily before going out of your apartment and walking down towards the lobby to be greeted by a woman, blonde, around the age of 23 years old. She was your boss, she is in charge of which missions you do and she acts like a mother figure to you as your real mother and father died in a car crash when you were little.

"(Y/N). Your mission." She stayed as she handed you a file. You quickly took it and opened it to reveal a face you hadn't wanted to see.

Your target, the target you were suppose to kill, was (Random Name), Five's girlfriend. Sure you had a crush for Five and it hurt that he wouldn't hang out with you anymore but you wouldn't try to kill the love of his life.

You remained calm and nodded before walking back to your room. You quickly called (Random Name) as she was from your school, found out about your secret and told her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Listen to me. Very carefully." You ordered as you recalled the plan you had created to her, with (Random Name) grunting in agreement at some specific moments she had to undergo.

Then you proceeded to calling Five, who had answered straight away.

"(Y/N)! I've been trying to call you back since our last call this morning." He explained as you smiled.

"What do you been? Weren't you on a date with (Random Name)?"

"I canceled it. I was worried about you."

"That's sweet Five but you should've went."

"How can I knowing my best friend might be feeling lonely somewhere."

So now you care?

"It's fine! Really. But I've got a favour to ask."

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay away from (Random Name)'s house for like the entire day tomorrow?" You asked as he made a confused sound.

"Her and I have some catching up to do, we're having a girls night in." You lies as Five ohhed understandingly.

"Sure. I won't bother you."

"Thanks." And with that you ended the call and began your plan.

You were to come into her house, graze her feet with your knife and smear it over the knife to make it look crowded and make it look like there was lots of blood.

Your plan was going smoothly, with (Random Name) screaming purposely and you 'trying' to run after her only for (Random Name) to stop running by the sound of the doorbell.

"(Y/N)?! (Random Name)?! It's Five! You guys here?"

"I thought you told me you told him that he wouldn't be here?!" She asked you as you also looked as shocked as she is.

"The traps!" With that, (Random Name) had run out the wrong way as she was trying to warn Five from opening the door. Only for you to pull her back before the trap had killed her.

Five had decided that he stood there for long enough and had teleported inside. Apparently he had seen the part where you pulled her back before she got decapitated.

Then you proceeded to turning the trap off and motioning for (Random Name) to get out of here, which she did.

"(Y/N)! What was that about?!"

"What was what about?"

"You know what I meant! You almost killed her!"

"I didn't know she was going to go there. I set up the plan perfectly for her to escape! It's her fault she went back looking for you!"

"What plan?"

"The plan that was suppose to work if you would've just listened to me and stayed away from her house this one day!"

"What are you..." Five trailed off as he realised.

"You wanted to kill her."

"Kill who?" 

"(Random Name)?"

"No! But now I might just actually have to do it."

"You can't! I won't let you."

"I have to Five. Where I come from, failure is not an option. Especially when there's an opening. At least if she were to have escaped I would've probably been put in the torture chamber for a month at most but now they will kill me if I don't finish this." You growled out as Five looked at you shocked.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's my job. It's what I have to do to survive."

"No. There was a part of you that wanted to kill her. I could see it."

"I don't want to kill anyone but sometimes, you have to do things you don't want to do."

"Are you jealous? Of (Random Name)?" Five asked as your eyes widened.

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that you love me?"

"What? What makes you think that?" You asked maintaining your composure.

"I've always known. I just wanted to hear you say it." You scoffed.

"Go home Five."

"I'm not going to let you kill her."

"I won't." He looked at me uncertain as you looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't trust me..."

"No, (Y/N) I didn't say that-"

"You didn't have to!" You shouted as you felt movement on the ground, you knew they were coming for your report on the mission. You looked around before knocking Five out, punching him till he was out cold.

"Is the job done?" Your boss asked as you shook your head.

"She got away."

"You know what happens when you fail a mission don't you? Unless you have evidence that you actually did try to kill her, you will be killed." You took out your knife you had struck (Random Name)'s leg with and gave it to her.

"This will be tested. Who's the boy?"

"None of your concern."

"Will he prove to be a nuisance to you? Considering you have had a past relationship with him."

"No. He and I are no longer friends."

"Good. Now come along (Y/N). It's time to go home." With that, you and your boss walked away from the crime scene as police gathered around.