Rose(Number Five)

A/N: This will be different from normal as this is going to be our first ever Male!Reader imagines requested by: halluci-nation! I hope you like it! 

You have been in love with Five since he had given you a rose on valentine's day. You hadn't known him then but he had seemed to know you. He had calmly walked into your class, looking prompt and polite before he waltz towards you, rose in hand.

"Will you (Y/N). Be my valentine?" He asked and that had sent a flurry of rumours around the school. Some good but mostly bad ones.

Ones like you drugged him into thinking he loved you. Another stating that you used a love spell on him if magic were to even exist.

"I heard that (M/N) kidnapped him and forced him to become his lover. How rude is that?!" 

"Oh my god yes!" 

"Doesn't he know that Five is ours?" 

"Of course he does. The whole school knows it. It's not like he's going to date him anyway. (M/N) is like nothing and we're everything he wants." 

As I said before, the rumours were everywhere and rumours just so happen to come with blackmail threats as well as actual murder threats. 

But you didn't really care, I mean, that was how school was to you and sooner or later, you had learned to ignore everything. Five was someone you couldn't ignore. 

He had this affect on you. An effect you didn't think anyone had on you. He was able to make you feel many different type of emotions all at once.

You and him had gotten close during the times you had spent together and you were happy you had a friend. A good friend you can actually trust.

Five has always been honest, no matter the circumstances. He might see an outfit he hates on you and he will say that he doesn't like it which would result in you having to change into something he had deemed worthy. What can I say, he's a very honest person.

Now you didn't really mind this, in fact, hanging out with people seemed to really boost your self esteem. The only problem you had was that Five always constantly confessed his love to you and honestly, you didn't know if he had found out that you were (bi/gay).

Now you've had many who bullied you due to this predicament and honestly, you were hoping Five was different, but i guess you were wrong.

One day, you had had enough and that had led to this:

"I love you (M/N)." Five announced once more as they were alone in the classroom cleaning up.

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say Five." You rolled your eyes as Five stopped cleaning.

"You don't seem to take me seriously."

"Why would I take you seriously? I know you're just joking around." You stated calmly as your sweeps became more aggressive.

"What are you talking about?"

"They all do. They joke around with me. Get my attention and then just break my heart. It's not about true love to you people. It's about having your fun and once you've had your fun, you're going to leave. Just like everyone else has." You exclaimed as Five's eyes widened in shock and sadness.

"I actually do love you (M/N)." Five said as he tried to get near you only for you to back away from him.

"Shut up! Don't think of me as a joke!" You shouted angrily as Five slammed his hands onto the wall that you were backing into, capturing you in between his arms.

"What makes you think I don't love you?" Five asked as you shrugged feeling quite uncomfortable at the situation you were in.

"I don't know. The fact that I'm a boy? It's weird! Heck a lot of people find it disgusting." You stated as Five sighed before scratching his head in annoyance.

"Look (M/N). I don't care if you're a boy. I also don't care about what other people think. Heck, you're hotter than most of the girls in the school if I'm being honest." Five smirked as you blushed at the compliment.

"Now. Why not we forget this whole ordeal and start over? Hi. My name's Five Hargreeves. I stalked you ever since you had arrived to this school and I have been your Valentine's for the past 5 years."

"Wait what? You stalked me?"

"Of course. How the hell would I have known where your hou- I mean classroom is." Five said as he looked around nervously.

"You know where my house is?" You asked as Five chuckled nervously.

"Ha. Ha. Ha... Of course not. I would neve-"

"Five."

"Alright Fine! I did it okay! I stalked you all the way to your house! You intrigued me more than anyone I've ever seen and met. I couldn't just leave like that. I wanted to know more about you and what better way to learn more than stalking you!" He exclaimed as you rolled your eyes.

"That's way to creepy."

"Well you didn't seem to mind it."

"I don't get scared easily. Therefore I'm not paranoid and think that something is always following me. Here I am. Thinking I'm sneaky when you ruined this entire thing for me." You growled as you hit him playfully.

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact that I didn't even notice you means I've failed as a ninja. I don't even have a future job now." You joked as Five just glared at your obvious amusement.

"Loosen up will ya? You still gotta take me home."

"So you want to be my lover?"

"Let's just start slow. You know? Don't rush things." You explained as he nodded, ecstatic before plucking a rose from the nearby bush.

"Here. To commemorate our relationship." He said before giving you the rose. You looked at it wearily before looking back at him.

"I don't think we can take that." You muttered as he just shoved it into you. You took it and held it close to your heart.

"Thanks." You smiled as he smirked before grabbing you by the waist and pulling you close to him as the two of you walked home together.

-EXTRA-

The next day, the two of you had detention as one of the CCTV cameras had caught Five picking up the rose from the school's bushes.

"Five." You mumbled as he hummed in response.

"I love you. But you're f**king dumb." You continued as Five let out a laugh.

"I love you too babe."

A/N: First question of the day/night who makes a better couple? Answer if you want!

Five and Dolores

You and Five

Klaus and Dave

Luther and Allison

You and Ben