Prodigy Pt. 3(Number Five)

A/N: AND WE HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED 7K reads!!! In 1 day!!! You guys are amazing! Thank you! Here is today's update!

Requested by: whimzicalzanonymousperson464 and emmastanle. I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

You and (Random Name) were sitting down opposite of each other in a spare unused classroom.

"Are we gonna talk or?" You asked trying to walk away only to be stopped by (Random Name) who pulled you back to your seat.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh! Look at the time, it's time to go home."

"It's 9 am. We have school."

"Right. But there's this carnival that I really wanted to go to and I can't wait! 2 days from now actually, I can ride on the roller coaster. Do you like roller coasters? Because I do! The way they just flip you around? Makes you feel so dead and alive at the same time and-" You were cut off from your long speech by (Random Name) who held her hand up in a silencing motion while she spoke:

"Shut up."

In which you meekly responded with:

"Yes ma'am." This caused her to sigh.

"Now. Tell me why you didn't tell me."

"Because you had a crush on Five? And you are very very aggressive when it comes to finding out the relationship between two genders."

"What can I say? I'm a romance lover. If I can't have him, I at least want someone worthy to have Five."

"So..." You mumbled waiting to see if (Random Name) thought she was worthy to be Five's girlfriend. This didn't matter to you as much but it would be great to have friends who supported your relationship with Five. 

"Five seems to really like you and who am I to take his happiness away, so you can date him."

"I wasn't going to ask for your permission. He's already m-"

"Shush. Not now child. You are still young, you do not understand the concept of shipping people."

"Why should you ship people? Isn't that illegal?"

"You and I have a very different mindset." (Random Name) concluded as you shrugged.

"So... what now?" You asked uncertain as he started fiddling with your fingers.

(Random Name) looked at you before motioning at the door that leads to the halls.

"Go get your man back."

"From who exactly?"

"You'll see."

With that, you and her walked out of the classroom to find Five surrounded by loads of girls from different classes, some you knew and some you didn't.

"Your Name is Five right?"

"How old are you?"

"What's your relationship with (Y/N)?"

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Why are you so hot?"

"What type of name is Five? That's dumb."

You felt your heart tug as you saw Five uninterested in any of them as he was busy looking through the window as he leaned on the wall.

You weren't going to do anything until a girl decided to put her arms around Five like he was here. This had caused your heart to boil in anger as you clenched your fists and calmly walked over to the group.

Walking up to the girl, who still had her hands on Five, you pulled her away from him and crossed your arms.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked as she assessed you up and down.

"Hi. Don't know if you've heard, but he's taken." You growled as the girl looked at you.

"By whom exactly?"

"Me." With that, you proceeded to grab Five's still shocked face and bring his lips towards yours, capturing him in a kiss.

Once the both of you recovered from the kiss you turned to see some shocked faces, some smug faces and some sad faces in the group.

"Oh and to answer the questions I heard before." You started as you looked over at the group that was still crowding the both of you.

"Yes. His name is Five. He's 15 years old. He's my boyfriend. No he would not like to be your boyfriend because he's with me. He's hot because he just is and finally Five is an amazing name."

With that, you walked away, pulling a smirking Five along with you to another corridor, where there were less people in sight.

"Damn (Y/N). If that was all it took for you to confess in front of everyone I would've done that earlier." He stated as you punched his stomach causing him to recoil in pain.

"Say something like that again and I will make your life a living hell. I live next to you, remember?"

"More like heaven if you ask me." Five mumbled as you looked at him, your eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

"Are you a masochist by any chance?"

"What?! No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant you always being there with me! I can get used to that idea not the masochistic activity! Geez (Y/N)... Your punches hurt." He muttered as he rubbed his stomach in pain.

"Thanks. That means my training with Diego are improving."

"Wait. You train with Diego?"

"Yeah? He's one of the skilled members in the family, remember?"

"How come I didn't hear about this?"

"Because I know you're going to react like this."

"Like what exactly?"

"Like, this!" You then proceeded to motion your hands to indicate his tense demeanour.

"Well I have to act like this, I'm your boyfriend and any other boy near you will perish."

"He's our brother!"

"It wouldn't matter. He got close to what was mine." He growled as you realised he was jealous.

"It's just training. I love you Five. Not him! You don't need to be jealous." You reminded as he just grumbled to himself.

"How about this? When we go home, I'll make you coffee."

"The good kind?"

"The best kind."

"Okay."

"Now let's get back to class, the teacher must be looking everywhere for you."

"Don't you mean us?"

"No. Just you. If you haven't noticed, they sort of dislike me."

"Why?"

"I sleep in class remember?"

"Oh right."

With that, the both of you walked back to class, hand in hand.

When you had arrived you saw the shocked looks on many faces as well as (Random Name)'s proud face. You both proceeded to walk to your seats as the teacher began the class.

"Oh. And Five?"

"Yeah?"

"You ever think of doing something as extravagant as coming to my school again, I'll kill you." He laughed at this.

"I'm serious. I really will. Doesn't matter if you're my boyfriend." You smirked as you watched his face turn pale. He knew that when you're serious about something, you were very serious.

He already learnt his lesson when he first defied you. He had to go on without you for a whole month and that was pure torture. That was because he had taken the last of your (Favourite snack) and you couldn't get another refill until the next week when your father gives you pocket money. 

You had ignored him for a whole month just because he stole your snack. But what can you say, snacks are your precious possessions and you wasted almost all of your weekly pocket money to buy them.