Apocalypse Pt.3(Number Five)

A/n: Here is the last update for today! As I said in all of my previous chapters! Thank you for reading and voting!I'm so very happy to have come this far and it's all thanks to you guys! 

Requested by: Slythendor11, I hope you like it!

This is all based on what I would like to happen in season 2 

They kill the father. Cause no one likes Reginald Hargreeves. I'm joking. They would never do that.

"Well father's finally dead. Again." Klaus cheered as he buried his body in the court yard after Luther finished strangling him.

I stand corrected.

"Wow. I still can't get over the fact that you are all 30 year olds. That's amazing." You mumbled as Five chuckled before subconsciously interlocking your hand with his.

"What are you doing?" You asked as Five looked at you confused before you looked towards your interlocked hands.

"Just thought you needed some comfort." He smiled as you nodded in understanding.

You also found out that you were used as bait, especially in hostage situations. For example, a bank had recently gotten stolen and the eight of you decided to go and save it.

With you being the first out of the eight to go and get caught.

"Aren't you a stupid little girl." He sneered as you just rolled your eyes and quickly burnt the ropes that had tied your hands together with your energy blast.

You then proceeded to capturing in him some sort of cell along with the man beside him.

The rest of them had arrived at the crime scene right on time. Allison had come up to one of the gun men and did her Rumour Ability which had caused the man to shoot his friend on the foot.

Luther then jumped into the bank through the ceiling window and knocked one of the other guys out.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Diego shouted as he threw his knives towards Luther and Allison only for it to bend to the left and kill another one of the armed robbers.

"Get back you freaks." The remaining armed robber in the room ordered as he pointed the gun towards them.

"Hey, be careful up there buddy."

"Yeah wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Or what?" Five asked as he appeared before disappearing as the armed robber shot where Five had once been multiple times before he appeared behind him.

The armed robber pointed the now stapler at him and looked confused.

"That's one badass stapler." Five smirked before knocking him out with it. Now all that was left are the many armed robbers in the vault.

"You know. I feel like you guys have already done this before." You stated as they looked at you.

"Of course we have."

"What makes you think we haven't?" Allison asked as you just stood there, not being able to say anything that wouldn't upset them. 

"Ben. Go and do your thing." Luther ordered as Ben looked at Klaus who nodded before walking into the vault room. Tentacles could be seen coming from the other side, smacking the bodies as the hostages ran outside in fear.

"Wow. Efficient. Nicely done." You nodded impressed as Ben came out drenched in blood.

"Hey Vanya. Wanna finish up here?" Diego asked as Vanya looked shocked before nodding ready to use her powers only to be once again stopped by Luther who reminded her:

"Not too strong." To which she nodded and began to finish the remaining few robbers with success.

"Our work here is done. Let's go back."

"Don't we have to take care of the press?" Five asked as they shrugged.

"It's better if they don't know we exist." Luther explained as they all considered it, all agreeing that he was right and quickly teleported away from the crime scene and back into the academy.

After a few days, when wandering through the streets, you were chloroformed which had caused you to lose consciousness.

You had woken up in a dark living room only to find your brother, during his time as a 13 year old.

"Did you have to tie me up Leo?" You asked trying not to use your powers.

"Yes. You would've run away and how did you know I changed my name?" He explained as you rolled your eyes.

"You what?! And I wasn't even aware of this?! I'm your sister!"

"Who abandoned me!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You left me." 

"For a year! For my education! and besides! I always called you Leonard! What did you call yourself before?!" 

"Harold Jenkins." 

"I can't believe you've done this!"

"What? Kidnap you?"

"No, I'm fine with the kidnapping, I meant how you changed your name from Harold to Leonard! I mean really? You couldn't have picked a better name to change to?!" You asked angrily as Leonard snarled.

"I did it for us."

"Right. Sure you did." You said sarcastically as you raised your eyebrow:

"How'd you find me?"

"Once you got out and into another home I've been searching for you all this time and now that I've found you, I'm not going to let you go." He smiled as you stared at him strangely.

"You do know I'm a 13 year old girl and probably still with dad right? Cause I have school?"

"Then Who are you?" He asked confused as you finally remembered:

He's still dumb. Which means that he would easily forget what you had said before

"I'm Number 8. From the Umbrella Academy." You lied and started to use a fraction of your ability to get out of the ropes.

"Ah. The Umbrella Academy. This makes things much more interesting." He smirked before walking over to the kitchen.

"Huh?"

"I've always wanted to be one of you guys. But I was taunted at, laughed at." He explained as he walked back with a knife.

"And for a good reason too. You're normal Leo." You stated as he growled before slashing your cheek, causing there to be a cut, blood trickling out.

"Don't call me that! You're not my sister."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't have a nickname for you." You reminded as he slashed you once again, this time on your other cheek.

You finally got out of your bonds and energy blasted him to the other side of the room, using your powers to break through the door and escape to be met by Five who had just arrived.

"Glad you could make it." You smiled as he looked at you worriedly before teleporting the two of you back to the academy.

But a few days later, you were kidnapped once more, this time by the gang members that were a part of the bank robbery.

"What can such a tiny girl do?"

"I bet I could just push her and she'd cry."

"You're gonna pay for what you did." One of the men stated before walking towards you, knife ready.

"Oh I don't know about that." You muttered before hitting his head with yours which caused the both of you to groan in pain.

"You mother-" He was cut off by a sudden change in your eyes that were now glowing (F/C).

"You wanna finish that sentence?" You asked as he growled, raising his fist only to once again be stopped by some sort of unknown force.

"This is the THIRD time I've been kidnapped this week. It's getting old." You mumbled before getting out of your restraints and sitting down on one of the chairs.

You quickly took care of the guards that were in charge of guarding you and walked around the warehouse to hear a very familiar sound:

"Where is she?"

"If you want to know. Surrender the academy to us."

"That's our home!"

"I don't care." He growled as Five just slammed the table.

"Hey guys! Can we skip ahead to the part where you save the day and I get to, oh I don't know, swoon?" You asked sarcastically as you interrupted the conversation between Five and the gang leader by going inside.

"How did you-"

"Get out? Well that's easy really. I just took out the guards. No biggie."

"I made sure there were 30 of my men guarding you."

"Well 30 of your men were making fun of me. I couldn't just stand by and let them talk s**t about me." You stated before punching the man straight on the face causing him to grunt in pain.

"Let's go." You mumbled, grabbing onto Five before teleporting out.

"If I knew you wouldn't need to be rescued I wouldn't have come." He replied as you rolled your eyes before kissing him on the cheek.

"You would've come anyway. Because you care!" You smiled as he blushed, the two of you walking home.

A/N: As I am going to write a 7 event day special imagines to celebrate our 3K votes as well as 100K reads(Cause I still can't get over the fact), I would like to ask:

Would you rather have for example, a Vanya x female reader OR a Vanya x male reader OR any other type of reader? This goes for all of the other siblings as well! Comment here and participate if you would like! Thank you and have a great day/night!