Apocalypse(Number Five)

A/N: Here is another update for today! Thank you all for taking your time off to read this Imagines as well as comment and vote!

Requested by: blushingloser, I hope you like it!!!

You were Leonard's sister, but unlike him, you didn't result to the life of crime. But like any other sister you had cared for him, even if that meant supporting him with whatever he did. Until he went to prison and you were alone. You had no one as you didn't really enjoy socialising with people, you would rather be coped up inside your room. 

When he finally got released, it had been the happiest day of your life.

But he had changed. More than you thought he would. When he had returned with Vanya, his 'girlfriend', you knew something was wrong. He had never dated a girl before, he had told you that girls were a nuisance.

When you had found a notebook that didn't belong to him on his table, that had proven you right. He was using her for something. Something large enough to destroy the entire world if the notebook you read was correct.

You had to stop him, so you confronted him when Vanya had left the house.

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"You having a girlfriend."

"What's wrong me with having a girlfriend?"

"You're avoiding my question."

"Oh you know. Just wanted a change."

"You hate girls."

"I don't hate you."

"I'm your sister you can't hate me."

"Why does it matter anyway?"

"I found an interesting notebook on your table today. One that I know doesn't belong to you." This had caused him to lose his calm and happy façade and smirk, an evil look settled in his eyes.

"So you finally figured it out."

"I can't believe you. What had happened to you when you were in prison?"

"Prison just taught me that position is everything. It's just a matter of where you stand! And I'm sick of being spit upon by those higher ups who think they're so much better than us. Do you know what life was like inside that prison? I was beaten till I was blue and numb. I don't want that type of life."

"But we don't have that type of life!" 

"Yes we do. It may not be physical bruises but they are beating us mentally. With their nice apartments. Having loads of money to spend." 

"That doesn't give you the right to destroy the world!"

"What are you talking about now?" He asked annoyed as you looked shocked.

"Vanya. The girl. She doesn't know about her powers and you're forcing her to use it. If the notebook is correct her powers may destroy everything."

"That's what I'm hoping for."

"What you're hoping for is for you to be on top when we've been surviving for this long in these type of conditions."

"Yeah. That would be nice. Being in power for the first time instead of being weak."

"The more you force her to use her powers. The more damage it will do." You pleaded as your brother ignored you since he was imagining what his life would be like if he could get Vanya to do his every wish.