Into You(Number Five)

A/N: Hey everyone! I am back from the dead and hopefully ready to write! Thank you all for the reads, votes and comments! I love you all and I hope you have a great day/night!

Requested by: silverpeculiar, I'm so sorry it took so long and I hope you like it!

You were Five's best friend and still is, to this day, you have managed to successfully get used to his sarcasm as well as his teleporting tendencies.

However, you were also one of the biggest MeTubers in your era. Having millions of followers you have managed to capture the hearts of many and today was a special day, a day that you've decided to let your subscribers tell you who and what to prank text.

They had decided to do Into You by Paramore and that it was to be sent to the last person that you had talked/texted to on WhatsApp, which was Five.

Now you've had a crush on Five ever since you met him, but you were too scared to actually tell him your feelings as you didn't want things to be awkward around the two of you and besides, you knew for a fact that he didn't go for girls like you. So thinking little to nothing of it, your camera ready to record, you agreed and began the prank:

"Hey guys and welcome back to my MeTube channel! Today I have taken on the challenge and will prank text my best friend, Five. Stick around to watch! I'm sure you won't regret it!" You smiled as you proceeded to taking out your phone and going to WhatsApp. 

You: Hey Five!

Five: Hello. Is something the matter?

You: Yeah... I have to tell you something.

Five: What is it?

You: Uhhh

Five: ??

You: Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together

Five: Well obviously not. We've been best friends for a long time

You: I need the other one to hold you

Make you feel, make you feel better

Five: What are you talking about?

You: It's not a walk in the park to love each other

Five: Okay?

You: But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

Five: I am?

You: 'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

Five: Wait what?!

As You was typing in the next few words, your phone began vibrating and the screen changes from WhatsApp to an incoming call from Five.

You quickly declined and went back to typing.

Five: (Y/N) answer me.

You: I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you. I'm into you.

Five: (Y/N) answer the phone.

You: And even baby on our worst nights, I'm into you, I'm into you

Five: Then answer the goddamn phone!

You: Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all

Five: (Y/N) I'm outside your front door. Let me in.

You: Yeah, after all this time, I'm still into you

Five: I need to talk to you.

'Wait what?! He's here? Now?' You thought your eyes widening before glancing over to your camera that was still recording.

After much thinking, you decided to switch off the camera and begin your journey to the front door.

When you arrived, you opened the door to reveal a very tired and panting Five.

"Hey Five."

"Hi."

"You wanted to see me?"

"Did you honestly think you could text me your emotions?"

"No?"

"Then?"

"It was a prank text. It's the trend right now on MeTube and my subscribers all agreed to it. You were chosen by them so I had to!" You explained as Five looked at you confused and a bit hurt.

"Are you serious?"

"Kind of? I mean, I do have feelings for you and all that but I know you have different feelings for me and-" You were cut off by Five who simply asked you:

"Was What you said true?"

"Yes?" You tried not knowing what may happen as you braved yourself for rejection only to find none.

"Then I don't need any other explanation." He smirked before proceeding to move his right hand so that his arm went around your waist as he pulled you close.

He leaned in onto your lips as he looked at you with those dreamy eyes of his but before your lips could touch, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"(Y/N)! It's Klaus. Have you seen Five? He left in a hurry." A familiar voice rang out from outside as you chuckled at Five's obvious annoyance.

"I'm fine! I'll stay over at (Y/N)'s place!"

"Alright then! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"Wouldn't dream of it." Five mumbled as you laughed. The two of you spent the rest of the night having a few kisses here and there but mostly just the same as your normal sleepovers together.

Just binge watching Netflix and cuddling together till the morning came.