April Fools Pt. 4(Number Five)

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I've been so inactive, but I'm back! I've been very busy these past few weeks but it's finally over! Also I didn't think this Imagines would reach up to 305K reads and 8,9K votes so I thank you for that! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

Requested by: mixed_being, I'm so sorry it took so long and I hope you like it!

Previously on April Fools:

"Well. There goes backup." You mumbled before walking into the theatre, sitting down on the seat nearest to the door, enjoying the concert Vanya was in.

Until Of course, she decided to strike and all that was going through you mind was:

S**t. I still haven't finished my stack of (favourite snack).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once disaster struck, the people began to scream in fear, everything was in havoc and to be honest, you were pretty darn scared to face her, but knowing the fate of the universe was in your hands, you had to act and quick. 

But unfortunately for you, that job wasn't so easy as armed men suddenly barged into the theatre, aiming all their weapons at you and the siblings. When they began firing, you took cover behind the seats, where you had hoped it'd be safe. 

Luther and Diego had taken care of some of the men only to be hit by Vanya's energy wave, you sat there, ducking under the seats as Diego was pushed back, landing right next to you. Looking to his side, he found you not doing anything and glared:

"Help would be nice." 

"I'm a fortune teller not a psychic." You growled as you dodged another bullet, multiple black suited men were around you and honestly, you don't know how long you could keep dodging the bullets. 

"I got the one's on the right. You get the one's on the left." Luther ordered as he and Diego began fighting the armed men, but what they had failed to realise was that one of the soldiers had aimed for Allison. 

"Allison look out!" Luther shouted as the bullets began moving at a fast pace towards Allison, knowing she was too late to dodge it, she closed her eyes, waiting for her doom only to find that the bullets had stopped midair. Allison glanced to see your face scrunched up, as if concentrating and your right hand raised. 

"Well would you look at that. I am psychic." You chuckled, clearly amazed yourself as you dropped your hand, the bullets bouncing onto the floor as you did. 

"I got this." Klaus mumbled before standing up, he had extended his arms, which were now glowing in a green like colour before someone had appeared, someone that you had deciphered to be Ben Hargreeves, the one who had died as the siblings spoke about having another powerful sibling. Tentacles had erupted from his glowing green body, easily taking care of the rest of the men which made your job so much easier. 

"Now That that's taken care of." You mumbled before looking at Vanya who was smirking as she played.

"We need to go towards her at once!" Five shouted, clearly shocking you as you hadn't realised he had returned. 

The other siblings tried to go for her only to be stopped by a string that had suddenly gone attached to their body and had started to suck their life force. 

Allison had managed to sneak up behind Vanya and hold a gun to the back of her head.

As she breathed in, she moved the gun to aim right next to her face and shot, completely rendering Vanya unconscious from the shock of the trigger. Her energy had been blasted to space, unfortunately hitting the moon instead, but not like you knew, as you were all just glad that it was over.