Chapter 73: Dealing With A Breakup

A/N: I'm sorry if y'all think this story is too long, don't worry, I'll try to end it soon but there will be a sequel most likely.

TW: self hatred, in-general depressive tendencies, Prinxiety angst.

Logan's POV:

That'll show them. They'll realize they need me and I can be like "Well well well, I told you so," haha. I'm okay, I'm strong, I'll be fine. Yeah..

Patton's POV:

"Patton, what happened there?" Thomas asked.

"Oh, that was nothing, Thomas. Sometimes I just get to act a little bit silly, that's all– look, pictures..."

I snapped at Logan and I feel really bad. He's just trying to help Virgil. But I'm going through things too. I'm really upset and sad about Logan's emotion bottling and Virgil's depression that it's taking a toll on my mental health. But I won't admit that. I'm happy all the time, that's my personality. I have to bottle up my bad emotions so that they can go away. Which, is fine, 'cause it'll go away. But Logan's won't since he's bottling all of his, I'm only bottling the negative emotions.

"Patton, that wasn't acting silly... that was something... much worse than silly."

"Fiesty..."

"No, the..." Thomas paused. "This looking back on simple memories is just tiptoeing around the things that I really want to remember. But I– I can't or I– I shouldn't."

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

    I put my hoodie up anxiously.
"You guys, this isn't good. I mean– the literal voice of reason just LEFT!"
"Love is not about reason, Thomas. Love is about taking a chance." Roman said.
Yeah! I took a chance and confessed to Princey! Even though I'm the anxious one, I don't know where that courage came from. But if it weren't for Roman, I probably would've ended my life by now.

"You took a chance when you asked a guy out three years ago and it led to you having some of the happiest moments of your life. Now your heart is crying out to you," he paused, then began with a whisper, "Patton cry out to him."
"What?"
"Go ahead, cry out."
Then Patton made a funny fake yell. Haha.

"See? Now are you going to ignore his cry, Thomas, or are you going to... take a chance."
The fuck..?

"Take a chance... how?"

"By picking up your phone, dialing his number and CHARGING BACK into love's battlefield."

"Yeah...." Ugh, please no.

He answered with a "hello".

"That's him!" Patton yells.

"Hang up!" I yelled impulsively out of fight-or-flight reflexes.

"Why did you hang up?!"

"Virgil told me to!!"

"Why did you listen to him?!"

I'm sorry, my instincts told me I was doing what's right. Did I mess up again..?

"He was loud!"

Oh yeah, I guess I have that effect because I'm a dark side. Oops. Shit– I made Roman upset, Thomas is upset, and Patton looks panicked and clueless.