Hiatus until Halloween (and rant)

Warning: rant

    So I have this project for language due on October 30th, and I have to write a short story that is horror/suspense/both. So I am taking this week off from writing Unaccepted so I can focus on that short story that'll take FOREVER.

    I am really sorry but I don't have the time to write UA at eh moment, but I promise I'll update on Halloween! Chapter 46 is hectic af tho, haha.

    Once again, dearly sorry about this. I am very stressed from that project, a personal issue, the weather on Halloween, this chick I am pissed at, this school drama I got dragged into bc I was put into some group chat on instagram and there was this girl sending nudes to like 4 random guys  today or something and this other girl got molested on the side of the street, and I am kinda friends with the molested girl but I didn't exactly know that about her. The nudes bitch is a hoe that I sincerely hate bc she is more fake than plastic itself. She betrayed half of my friends that were friends with her, I never liked her from the start (sorry I had to rant that).

    And I am also stressed about these 2 tests I have tmrw, math and social studies, but imma ace both I know it. Math and social studies are easy af for me, and I don't have to study for math (like it's all in my head, like how everyone does math I guess) and I studied enough for social studies. Anyway, I also have a substitute for language class tomorrow, and our teacher doesn't know who tf it is, which isn't her fault, but it makes me worried who it will be. I also have to maintain and try to ignore this bitch I am pissed at for at least until February. It was hard today tho bc of school. I can easily ignore her texts. (Not getting into why I am pissed at her)

    I am also stressed about trying to lose weight by starving, trying to get my cutting scars healed, having GYM CLASS ON HALLOWEEN and HOPING WE DON"T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE US SWEAT BC I AM NOT GOING TO SWEAT INTO MY GYM CLOTHES THEN PUT BACK ON MY VIRGIL SHIRT AND HOODIE WHEN I AM ALL SWEATY, I AM NOT GONNA GET SWEAT ALL OVER MY VIRGIL STUFF AND RUIN IT!!

    And I also self diagnosed myself as ED-NOS, which means Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, because I have traits of bulimia and anorexia. Like, anorexia is starving yourself or barely eating because they always feel fat. I do that to, but I am trying to get to a specific goal, not keep on starving myself until I possibly die. Bulimia is eating large meals and then puking it right afterwards to feel full but still feel full after vomiting, so it works to lose weight or so I guess. I don't eat large meals, but I do make myself vomit when I have eaten dinner when I didn't want to, or if I ate more than 2-3 small things in a day. I try to eat nothing, only drinking water and Propel, while also taking vitamins. I only eat breakfast on days I have gym class, no other day. Not even weekends unless my parents make me. So my point is that I don't exactly fit into the anorexia or bulimia requirements, so I have self-diagnosed myself ED-NOS from doing internet research.

    So yeah, a lot of shit has been happening right now, but I have chosen to not due a hiatus until I realized that the horror/suspense writing assignment was a huge part of my grade, and no offense but I'd like to keep my B+ in language. *awkward dead inside laughter*

    OH ALSO! My ex bf WHO I AM SCARED TF OF BC HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME (not rape, and he has already been to a mental hospital for attempting suicide from being in juvy from the assault and he also assaulted his sister and I am BFF's with his sister but knew him first) TACKLED AND ATTACKED THIS KID ON MY BUS YESTERDAY, AND I AM ALREADY SCARED OUT OF MY MIND OF HIM!! We dated in 5th grade and I broke up with him over text towards the end of the middle of 7th grade because I was done with his shit, and I was so disgusted at him because he sexually assaulted his sister (and me) and I was scared of him, so he never talked to me again, but I did tell him I wanted him out of my life, HAHA SO, him tackling that kid and cussing him out scared the living shitfuck out of me, so I am also extra on edge bc of that.

    So yes, I am doing a hiatus. I am truly sorry once again about this. I am updating on Halloween as a celebration and it's so I am back bc it'll have been a day after the day my stupid language assignment is turned in. I am also updating the following Saturday after halloween, hehe. But please understand this is for my mental health, even though I am fucked up enough as it is with most likely having huge social anxiety and heightened anxiety, being depressed, and being possibly ED-NOS. Well shit. But I will make this clear, I didn't decide about this hiatus until half an hour ago when I was having writer's block for my stupid horror/suspense story.

    Sorry for ranting so much, I just got some stress off my back from ranting. Here is what is being established: Updating on Halloween and the Saturday after halloween, and this is a hiatus until Halloween. There, straight to the point. Also, please point out my mistakes in this so I can fix and edit them.

    Thank you for taking the time to read about my useless problems

-ahc